• Dance

Rock

Rap

Hip-hop

Pop

Rnb

Techno

Dance

I am aware that I have probably missed out some genres... If so, I apologise but yeah...

Pick! :)

Edited by pourya

I've turned your options into a poll, thought it would be easier to overview the result.

Thank you.

I tried to do that but it didnt work :/

Techno is not a genre. EDM would be the word you are looking for (Electronic Dance Music)

Techno is a subgenre, which started in detroit, and it's a more hardcore kind of genre, close to IDM (Intelligent dance music), and it's often confused with generalized descriptors, such as electronic music and dance music. Here's a good example of a "techno" song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_fQPgwkO_o

Sorry for going like this, but I think it's important for people to know this. Almost everyone now uses the word TECHNO, which is a term that totally means something else.

Well, House Electro Trance etc, these would all go under EDM

Metal would somehow be under rock

Rap and HipHop should probably be one imo

Techno is not a genre. EDM would be the word you are looking for (Electronic Dance Music)

Techno is a subgenre, which started in detroit, and it's a more hardcore kind of genre, close to IDM (Intelligent dance music), and it's often confused with generalized descriptors, such as electronic music and dance music. Here's a good example of a "techno" song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_fQPgwkO_o

Sorry for going like this, but I think it's important for people to know this. Almost everyone now uses the word TECHNO, which is a term that totally means something else.

Thank you for the info.

May i suggest a few further options, namely Electro, House, Country, World, Indie and Metal...?

I knew I would miss some genres out but I named a few from the top of my head. Sorry about that.

My fav is r&b but i like hiphop and pop also

Trance. Nothing like it for me. Classical and ambient get pretty close. Electronic ATB style is also AMAZING. Like second CD of ATB's Trilogy. Vocal Trance can be great too, like Falling in and Out of Love by Armin Van Buuren.