Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

The Bia2 Music Store

Just wanted to bring to your guys attention that as of today Monday the Bia2 music store will be open for business, providing you with some selected and some exclusive music for a rather reasonable price! The first album to be sold is Mehrshad's brand new "Cheshmak"!

http://www.bia2.com/temp/mehrshad/index.php

If you love the music, buy to support it! thank you!

Ok cool, a great move and it's good to finally have a a legal outlet for Iranian music downloads, hopefully this option will also help squeeze out those illegal download sites and improve the industry as a whole!!

Hey Pourya i am not Happy with this we cant buy the album from Dubai i tried buying Mehrshads album from iTunes also i cant coz its not there for UAE.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

we worked hard for this new section of the site... for testing purposes we started out with only one album but soon you'll see some more albums listed there.

Adil,,, why are you having problem ordering? did it give you any errors? did you try the credit card option or the paypal express checkout? let me know so if its an issue we can get it fixed.

:clap2: :clap2:

There is a group called Sultaneez whose style is Bandari and is known for their song Chai Chai. If there was a way we could put their cd up for download in the music store that would be awesome.

Furthermore, why not add bandari music to the store.

I know this is going to be hard and if it can't be done I understand.

Edited by sammy_joon

Kar-e jalebieh, montaha bahas tabligh ziad konin keh hameh irunia ba khabar beshan , Bravo Amir .

There is a group called Sultaneez whose style is Bandari and is known for their song Chai Chai. If there was a way we could put their cd up for download in the music store that would be awesome.

I think Sultaneez band is from Dubai or Bahrain not sure but i like there 1song only i dont remember the name.....

I think Sultaneez band is from Dubai or Bahrain not sure but i like there 1song only i dont remember the name.....

Really? I didn't know that. But there songs are sung in Farsi right?

There was 2bands which was very famouse in Dubai 1st one was Mehrshads band which was Asrar.....Mehrshad is one of the famouse person in UAE his known by every1 even arabs.

Mehrshad used to write and sing many songs but the problem he didnt release it in his old albums thats why other singers could take his songs and release it in there albums....The famouse song siya siya was by Mehrshad but later on i saw it some Afghani singer singing it on Persian TV channels...

The 2nd one is Salami band....And there was a Sultaneez band in UAE which was not famouse at all and there was 1 another Sultaneez which was very famouse i am not sure if they were from UAE i think they are from Bahrain i will try to get one song of them.....and i think they used to sing in Bastaky its not farsi or bandari the songs are from Bastak