Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Nehag

How to cope with a breakup?

Lol, what's a healthy number of cycles?

Lol, what's a healthy number of cycles?

It surely differs from individual to individual. If the number of cycles exceeds 40, a doctor might be necessary.

Keano's right, it's easier said than done, especially if it's your first experience of such a situation, but stay strong and get on with things. Time will help. Oh and probably doesn't feel like it right now, but these situations only make you a stronger and wiser person :)

I completely agree with Omega and Keano's comment. I'm totally struggling through a recent breakup of 2 years with perhaps the most fantastic Iranian women I've ever known.

H.

It is the burning matter for me at the moment..Breakups are never easy for guys. They are not easy for girls either, but, girls always cope with them better. We don't usually have anyone to talk to, as our male-friends don't want to listen, our lady-friends are likely to take her side, and our relatives will discuss it too much among themselves.

I really feel the opposite is true. It seems to be that guys can just brush us away so easily. Girls are unlike that. Unless the girl really didn't care about the guys to begin with. It's been 8 months and I am still not over him..

I sort of agree with Babejoonam (LOL this automatically sounds like you're officially my babe :D )

I believe it's usually much harder for girls to get over their feelings and often suffer longer after such breakups. Technically speaking :D there are simply many reasons behind this and I will refrain from elaborating as it may hurt some female members' feelings! :winkiss:

On a side note Babejoonam, I hope you're not my Ex as it's almost exactly 8 months since we broke up and the circumstances you just mentioned sounds alike!

I sort of agree with Babejoonam (LOL this automatically sounds like you're officially my babe :D )

I believe it's usually much harder for girls to get over their feelings and often suffer longer after such breakups. Technically speaking :D there are simply many reasons behind this and I will refrain from elaborating as it may hurt some female members' feelings! :winkiss:

On a side note Babejoonam, I hope you're not my Ex as it's almost exactly 8 months since we broke up and the circumstances you just mentioned sounds alike!

lol!

I am curious, besides for the fact that we a naturally more emotionally, what other some of the reasons?

Hmmm maybe I am... if that is your real age and birthday then no.

akheyyyyy ke cheghad in keano naze :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: porrooooooo :t

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

breakups are so difficult! I think the best way to get over someone is to cut them out of your life completely for at least a few months until you get over them. This whole being friends after breaking up thing really screws with your head and makes meeting new people harder :rolleyes: