Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Nehag

How to cope with a breakup?

It is the burning matter for me at the moment..Breakups are never easy for guys. They are not easy for girls either, but, girls always cope with them better. We don't usually have anyone to talk to, as our male-friends don't want to listen, our lady-friends are likely to take her side, and our relatives will discuss it too much among themselves.

Best way to cope with such unfortunate issues is to be strong and just forget about her. Don't let your emotions take over your rations, she is gone, she is gone! There are plenty of girls out there to meet who are up and beyond her!

akheyyyyy ke cheghad in keano naze :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: porrooooooo :t

Keano's right, it's easier said than done, especially if it's your first experience of such a situation, but stay strong and get on with things. Time will help. Oh and probably doesn't feel like it right now, but these situations only make you a stronger and wiser person :)

Keano's right, it's easier said than done, especially if it's your first experience of such a situation, but stay strong and get on with things. Time will help. Oh and probably doesn't feel like it right now, but these situations only make you a stronger and wiser person :)

talking from experience are we ? lool kidding.. :p

akhei naaaaaaazzi ..delam bara pesara misuze....

:blow:

:))) lol, thats a personal question :punishing_wft: haha

:))) lol, thats a personal question :punishing_wft: haha

loool

It is the burning matter for me at the moment..Breakups are never easy for guys. They are not easy for girls either, but, girls always cope with them better. We don't usually have anyone to talk to, as our male-friends don't want to listen, our lady-friends are likely to take her side, and our relatives will discuss it too much among themselves.

Sleep with another girl. The only reason you can't cope is cause you dont think you'll find another girl as good as her, all will change when you sleep with another girl.

Sleep with another girl. The only reason you can't cope is cause you dont think you'll find another girl as good as her, all will change when you sleep with another girl.

Sorry.... but i DO NOT AGREE..

:eek_wft: lol, i beg to differ....i agree with Setareh.

That would only make things worse getting together with someone else for the wrong reason(s)

Edited by Omega

oh please .. thats the second thing you girls do after u breakup!

That would only make things worse getting together with someone else for the wrong reason(s)

i didnt say have a one night stand, i said sleep with another girl, could be someone you like but dont feel as close to as you did with your ex obviously...

ill be quite honest with you, the more you break up, the less it hurts and the less it hurts the less you care and thats when women really get interested in you! its weird but true.

oh please .. thats the second thing you girls do after u breakup!

NO WE DONT....Actually girls get hurt more than guys do...thats wat i've noticed with all of my friends... So it would be very difficult for them to start a new relationship with some1 else never mind sleeping with them just to get the feelings out...No way...

i didnt say have a one night stand, i said sleep with another girl, could be someone you like but dont feel as close to as you did with your ex obviously...

ill be quite honest with you, the more you break up, the less it hurts and the less it hurts the less you care and thats when women really get interested in you! its weird but true.

loooool wat a weirdo ...

I would think that sleeping with someone for the reason of getting over an ex, is an attempt at substituting and would only fuel your insecurity by dependance. The best way (imo) is to go through it naturally, feel what you feel (its natural) and cope with it. Time is a healer and you'll soon meet others :)

^ i agree! :) its life, what can we do... our instinct whenever we are hurting is always to look for a shortway out of it, which is understandable who wants to be in pain, but somehow you just have to "embrace" the pain and come out of it as a stronger person w. more experience

I just wonder what compels people to cling to the past as though it is all they’ve got, with no future to look forward to? And why do men and women find pleasure talking about their ex to someone they met online or were recently introduced by a friend?

before a breakup,make love to her and after it tell her, honey you don't exite me anymore !!! i leave you now .

this is the best way . :brows:

if they didnt make it to you feature, is bc they were never meant to be in ur life, they were only meant to teach you one thing!

you are like a tree, and people who come and go, are leafs, now what doesnt kill u, only makes u stronger ;-)

Best way to cope with a breakup hmm...

Are you gonna hand me the rope or shall I do it myself?

Best way to cope with such unfortunate issues is to be strong and just forget about her. Don't let your emotions take over your rations, she is gone, she is gone! There are plenty of girls out there to meet who are up and beyond her!

Thought I'd randomly jump in here and add my 5 cents... But I'd definitely agree with Keano. I figured I've spent too much time being all broke ass and hung up about that sorta thing. Best thing to do is not wallow in the past but rather look to the future. Even though at the time the despair might be overwhelming, you can either stay and be negative (which does nothing for you in the long run) or pick yourself up and just keep on trucking...

Anyway, my 5 cents. Hi to everyone by the way...

Errrrr... Relationships suck!

go on a chick smashing spree...

Lol, on the new over here apparently there have been a few reports of domestic violence. Pretty sad..

Try this: You close your door, sit on a corner, and cry. If you were there for too long then go and drink some water, then repeat. If you feel hungry eat something as well. Repeat the cycle for a few times and you should be fine.