Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
mariyah

What`s ur religion?

Islam

Guest triple555
thanks for going through the trouble amelia!

oh pourya it was no problem :air_kiss_wft: i

I just want to reply to all those very old posts stating that islam is only an arab religion or zoroastorianism is only an iranian religion. Here is the deal, religion/belief/philosophy is for anyone and eve

ryone who chooses to follow that belief, it is not pertained to a particular culture. if islam is only for the arabs and zoroastorianism only for iranians, then christianity is only for the middle easterners and southern europeans, hinduism and bhuddism only for the indians, and so on and so forth. But, as we can see, that is not the case. Religion is for anybody, and everybody should have and has a right to follow any religion he/she wants tI should also note another reason for my statement is because we shouldn't forgot that we are all apart of the human race. We are all brothers and sisters (not literally) and we all (all cultures and countries) have something to give to each other. We are all humans, wether we are Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Zoroastorian, Bahai, Hindu, Bhuddist, Agnostic, Atheist, etc.

That being said, I am a muslim (trying to become sufi), yet loves and uses other religions as my own philosophy (especially zoroastorianism, and east asian philosophies).

man 1 khoda'ro bavar daram... i don't let the details of these religions overwhelm my day to day life. though i do consider myself a mosalmoon, it's kind of hard to say i am a practicing mosalmoon since i do not pray. i abide by the zoroastrian saying... speak good, think good and do good... or... good words, good thoughts and good deeds.

Edited by davoooood

I just belive in God i don't have a specific rel...