Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Luqman

What other cool places exist in Tehran?

Hi.

I have been there in Tehran for two times and the last time I stayed there was too long i.e. 8 months. I have been working there in a Company, as well as in the Consulate (Embassy / Foreign Mission there) as a volunteer. As I had good access with the Top Iranain Government Officials, as well as My own country people, and then my colleagues, and the company I was working in. I had great time there.

I believe, I traveled from one corner of Tehran to another, that contains, Ferdowsi, Azadi, Enqalab, Zafraniyay, Nasir Khosro, Molvi, Shaheen Shomali, Park Millat, Vanak, Vali e Asar, Valinjak, Maidan Imam Khomeni, and been there to quite so many other places as well, like Park Millat, Dur Bund, Dara K, etc.

As I will be re-traveling to Tehran, by the end of next month for couple of days, for a meeting there, I would be glad to know what other places, I would visit this time in order to enjoy the each and every bit of my trip there this time (this year again)..

I would also be interested to meet all you fellows there, in order to have to have food, chit chat, smiles, and knowledge and music share there in Tehran.

Anyway interested, Do post the reply to this thread as soon as possible.

Thanks

Tajrish has some sexy girls... well... lots of sexy girls.

boland boland english harf bezani... their reaction is soooo funny.

Tajrish has some sexy girls... well... lots of sexy girls.

boland boland english harf bezani... their reaction is soooo funny.

loooooooooooooooooool ajabaaa

davood cheghadr khandedar gofty lool

Im going to Ir. and i'll be going to darband...man darake o darband o kheily dust daram..

I think u should visit Shomal especially kelardasht... its a very nice place..

Enjoy urself :p manam mirammmmmmmm

Well apart from the places around Tehran already mentioned, i always find Farsham good, particularly on the weekends!

Well apart from the places around Tehran already mentioned, i always find Farsham good, particularly on the weekends!

Where on earth is Farsham?

It's just to the north of Tehran, some nice places to eat and smoke ghelyoon by the river :brows: Probably better spelt "Fasham" i guess...

Edited by Omega

It's just to the north of Tehran, some nice places to eat and smoke ghelyoon by the river :brows: Probably better spelt "Fasham" i guess...

Right.. man yadam bashe hatman beram unja ...so how is it pronounced?

Yea its nice!! It's pronounced (phonetically) Far (As in Faramarz lol) - Sham (as in errrm... shambles haha). Are you going to Iran soon then?

Yea its nice!! It's pronounced (phonetically) Far (As in Faramarz lol) - Sham (as in errrm... shambles haha). Are you going to Iran soon then?

lool nice thnx..

yea hopefully next week .. :p

lool nice thnx..

lol rasti? I'm jealous haha, it's only been 2 months since i came back and i wanna go back already, damn these sarbazi restrictions lol!!

lool nice thnx..

lol rasti? I'm jealous haha, it's only been 2 months since i came back and i wanna go back already, damn these sarbazi restrictions lol!!

akhei..nazi ... nemishe bekhari?

Are manam ta ke barmigardam i miss it so much...

Last year i was in with my family tour.its a great country i really like it because my fathers two friend are city gen there so was really enjoyed there

I like to see two city Darband or Farahzad,its really amazing city i like to eat food in this city.and good atmosphere also nice nature in this city people.