Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

Euro 2008

yeahhhhhhhh.. super power teammmmmmmmmmmm :lol: . ageh nim saat digeh gozashteh bud, 4 ta digeh mikhordan. :))) .

Spain displayed an amazing performance, perfection I shall call the whole 90 minutes of their football, this team was flawless and should they play in the same fashion, they will have no problem dismantling the German power house engine!

I've supported Spain from the start of the tournament, but if history serves us right, lets not right off the Germans yet. Yea Spain are far superior almost in every aspect, but the Germans have that winning mentality and work ethic that is extremely admirable. I want Spain to win, i think they will win, but i'm siding with caution as the Germans have proved time and time again they cannot be ruled out.

With regards to the match last night, the first 45 mins were very dissapointing, the second half was a stark contrast with Spain eventually displaying their formiddable technique and attacking prowess. If you ask me it was the introduction of Fabregas that really put Spain in their stride, if Aragones overlooks Fabregas in the Final it will be a huge disservice to the young Gunner!!

Hmmm.. Wise words by Omega, eh ! ... avalin bar hast keh mibinam inja ye kasi az football chizi miduneh, barikallah !

Hmmm.. Wise words by Omega, eh ! ... avalin bar hast keh mibinam inja ye kasi az football chizi miduneh, barikallah !

Siamak!

I totally agree with Pedram jaan and all he says,

however One more time you come up with such instigative statements and Kermaki matalak andaakhtan no matter whom it is directed at, I will personally ban you forever!

Just reflect your own take on the subjects without ridiculing others!

You earned your first warning coming off me, and your next warning will ban you for the next 300 years!

Spain won baby!!!harhar_wft[1].gif

YEAH they DID baby! haha :D

but i gotta say it was a boring last game :boredom_wft: but the important thing is that germany lost :dance_baby_wft:

but i gotta say it was a boring last game :boredom_wft: but the important thing is that germany lost :dance_baby_wft:

Yeah...it needed more action...I was hoping that Turkey would beat Germany...you should've seen the turkish fans down in austria...they were AWESOME but crazy hahaha

Yea i've lost all interest in this years Euros due to Englands absence. We would have been one of the favourites if it hadn't been for poor management and lazy prima-donas!!!

I'll be remaining a neutral this tournament!

True..... !!

I've supported Spain from the start of the tournament, but if history serves us right, lets not right off the Germans yet. Yea Spain are far superior almost in every aspect, but the Germans have that winning mentality and work ethic that is extremely admirable. I want Spain to win, i think they will win, but i'm siding with caution as the Germans have proved time and time again they cannot be ruled out.

With regards to the match last night, the first 45 mins were very dissapointing, the second half was a stark contrast with Spain eventually displaying their formiddable technique and attacking prowess. If you ask me it was the introduction of Fabregas that really put Spain in their stride, if Aragones overlooks Fabregas in the Final it will be a huge disservice to the young Gunner!!

Afarin be to ke az aval gofty spains gone win!!...eyval...

Grrrr.....Deutschland über Alles!

lol merci Setareh :dance_baby_wft:

lol merci Setareh :dance_baby_wft:

Khahesh :p

Yeah...it needed more action...I was hoping that Turkey would beat Germany...you should've seen the turkish fans down in austria...they were AWESOME but crazy hahaha

oi yadam raft injaro nega konam =P

i agree with you mona! i was routing for turkey as well! hahaha i can imagine..must have been fun ;D

2years back i used to know every news about football but this days i dont know anything......just know i came to know that Spain won Euro 2008 :)))

But still i know every news about Iran....

Edited by Adil