Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Keano

Euro 2008

Man I just loved how Italy got spanked rightfully and joyfully by the almighty Netherlands, Holland was simply flawless and incontrollable, they owned Italy and never ceased the attacks and offensive play. Toni and Zambrotta were just pure Sh**t, Buffon got raped, but in all honesty Holland's first goal was a clear offside! :p

Tomorrow Sweden is playing and i know we got quite a lot of Swede members, so good luck to you guys, though I doubt your team will make it much far further in this tournament!

Too bad England didn't make it this far!

A lot injuries in the swedish team these past weeks! and henrik is becoming the swedish ali daei refusing to throw in the towel! i keep my fingers crossed but doubt any success!

I won 100 kr = 10 USD from my dad last night...i couldn't stop laughing when italy lost :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: Holland gave a really nice show :clap2:

The swedish media thinks that their team is so wonderful but plzzzzzzzz :punishing_wft: and yeah Henrik Larsson is the swedish version of Ali Daei hehehe and Spain is kicking Russia's butt 3-0 so far :brows:

Yea i've lost all interest in this years Euros due to Englands absence. We would have been one of the favourites if it hadn't been for poor management and lazy prima-donas!!!

I'll be remaining a neutral this tournament!

Man Portugal once again today proved to be a real threat to all contenders of Euro 2008, they gratefully beat Czech Republic 2-0. i am very positive that either Holland or Portugal will win the trophy this time around.

Also Turkey had an impressive win today against Switzerland!

And Russian team looks bad as usual. Love Holland and Spain so far :dance_baby_wft:

If i was a betting man i'd say Spain. They have the best strike force and midfield in the competition in my opinion.

I won 100 kr = 10 USD from my dad last night...i couldn't stop laughing when italy lost :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: Holland gave a really nice show :clap2:

The swedish media thinks that their team is so wonderful but plzzzzzzzz :punishing_wft: and yeah Henrik Larsson is the swedish version of Ali Daei hehehe and Spain is kicking Russia's butt 3-0 so far :brows:

haha good for u! :D if i had bets with my dad i would be so broke :( haha

LOL its true about the Henke and Daei similarity :p only Henke is hotter :dance_baby_wft:

LOL, Croatia beating Germany 2-0 75'

Croatia displaying an impressive performance! :th

Lets see how Italy is gonna hand their azz over to Romania tomorrow!

Germany just scored one goal right now, so 2-1 Croatia 79'

Guest DYAKO-kurd

have u guys seeen the Holland VS. France match???

LoL

France had a true nightmare

4-1 lost

puwhahahahaahahahhaha

All I can say is that no team in the world currently can beat this team of Holland, simply flawless and amazing team with a fantastic transition flow in all lines. From day one of this tournament I claimed that Holland or Portugal will claim the cup, these 2 teams are just unstoppable!

Italy is sh*t right now!

Portugal got eliminated by the Germans, this to me was a disappointment as Portugal was one of my faves to win, however as I mentioned from day one of Euro 2008, Holland without a doubt is the superior team and will claim the cup at the ned!

lool ... NO Comment for now :)) .

Turkey surely has had such tremendous come backs!

Their game against Croatia was indeed a thriller to watch, I mean Croatia scores on the 119', then Turkey equalizes on the last second of the stoppage time, the game goes to Shootouts, thus Turkey winning the match! :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

Wow Holland eqalizing Russia's goal on the 86th minute.

Going into extra time!

Bring it on Holland!

So Netherlands bowed out of Euro 2008, Russia deservedly eliminated them 3-1, well deserved win indeed!

How foolish of me to regard the Holland team so highly!

For the rest of the tournament I will be cheering for Ruusia!

Zende baad communism! :p

ra2sovietlogo.jpg

Commmmmmmunism ? Again ? hahaha.. keano jaddeh ro eshtebahi dari miaei dadash :))) .

Can't wait to watch Turkey vs. Germany on Wednesday. I would love to see Turkey beating the Germans, but honestly I doubt it!

I've gone with Spain from the start and i'm still backing them now. They have the richest talent, it's just a case of whether they can get the tactics right and gel together as a team, they have shown signs of emulating some of the all time greatest teams in my opinion.

But as long as the Turks dont win i'll be happy, how they've progressed this far is a bad advertisment for the European game, their football is dire, bland and lady luck has been the sole element in their progress to the Semis.

I'm not with it at all. Is Italy out? What's France up to? LOL!

LOL both of them are out already. Italy lost to Spain on Penalties in the Quarter-Finals and France didn't make it past the group stages!!

Spain is a very technical team, however Russia is a super power team with an unbelievable stamina and thirst for scoring goals, their head coach Guss Hiddink is a genius, I believe he is by far the best Coach of Euro 2008, very smart and attack-minded kind of a coach. Lets see who wins, I really do not care who wins, as long as we watch an entertaining soccer. Too bad I am at work, so I can't watch it live, though I'll have it recorded and watch it at night.