Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

Ur town Weather Condition

This past 3 weeks has been pretty much above 100F every single day which converts to almost 40 C :bash: :bash: :bash:

Hahahaha bro funny you would say that, for some reason almost everyday I think to myself that Poor Pourya while he was here it was either overcast or chilli, I mean that day we met in DT LA, it's almost unprecedented in the middle of summer having a cool day like that, for I love it that way anyway. Hehe I don't think with today's whether that we have had you would wanna be anywhere around here LOL

• Like 1

hahahaha, very strange indeed! It was like the swedish summer climate, I hardly got my face tanned and my friends thought that was strange after spending three weeks in cali and vegas! :hahaha:

97F and I am daying! Hate this weather!

Are you Thursdaying or Fridaying? :harhar2::king:

Today was simply atrocious, brutal...

It went up to 110F , what's interesting is that this past 2 years summer has kicked in late and September has become the hottest month, it used to be August!

The ridiculous heat is back once again and will even get worse over the weekend, WTF????

slapping.gifslapping.gifslapping.gifslapping.gifslapping.gifslapping.gifslapping.gifslapping.gifslapping.gif

Paris is rainy.. :raining:

Still hot, but a little better than the past 4-5 days. I wanna see some rain and wetness! :D

Thank God it cooled off a bit today. I miss some rain and cold weather!

I wish our summer was just like how it's been this past week!

Baecelona... partly_cloudy.png

Finally the cool weather is here. It's so funny here, yesterday morning as soon as I walked in to our office, I had to turn on the A/C, this morning though as soon as I walked in to the office I had to turn on the heater. I am just not a summer person, I prefer cooler weather!

^^^

That's a bad teenage boy non/Aryan mentality!

I'm with you all the way bro! Everyone was sad that my trip to Cali wasnt sunny enough, I on the other hand loved it! Hehe

I love autumn and winter when its the real thing, not the kind of winter they had when I lived in Australia. Right now the fall here is beautiful! :wub:

• Like 1