Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

Ur town Weather Condition

Hey peeps,

This thread is to report your daily weather forecast of your residing town!

This past few days in here have been a total frustration, I mean today i was driving my car and the thermometer was showing 115 F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

WTF??? :punishing_wft: :bandana::bandana::bandana::bandana:

It's not even Freaking June yet, and it feels hotter than the usual summer in the Valley! :punishing_wft: :bandana::bandana::bandana:

The A/C fails to please! :punishing_wft: :bandana::bandana:

• Like 1

OMG Keano! Would you believe me if I said I had plans to open a Weather thread?! :eek_wft: Lo0o0L.

It's pretty cloudy here with the occassional peep from the sun LOL. Last week the weather was veryyy nice- I got all my sandles out! But this week doesn't look promising...

Cloudy with sunny breaks...

high 13 degrees celcius. low 5

British weather = crap

It's not that bad! Perception is reality. I call British weather 'spontaneous' and to be fair I'm quite spontaneous myself so it's only fair I nurtured British weather :giggle: :p

British weather = crap

It's not that bad! Perception is reality. I call British weather 'spontaneous' and to be fair I'm quite spontaneous myself so it's only fair I nurtured British weather :giggle: :p

I guess it wasn't fair. We had a nice week or two of weather...but I just don't think it should be this cold in May! :punishing_wft:

British weather = crap

I guess it wasn't fair. We had a nice week or two of weather...but I just don't think it should be this cold in May! :punishing_wft:

How long have you been living in the UK? This weather should be second nature to you now :giggle: :p

27 degrees celcius

Paris was 18º . Cloudy (dirty like always)

Madrid is 21º . Sunny (Clean !)

haha nice thread Keano....

The Chi....

Today mostly cloudy & 16 C (60F)

Tonight 8 C (47)... w/ a set of showers...

OMG Keano! Would you believe me if I said I had plans to open a Weather thread?!

Az ghadeem goftan Ko*n be Do*l raah dareh baby joon! :dance_baby_wft:

You suckers, I see that you all have had a nice day whereas here it feels like we're in the Oven! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

Today it was about 100 F, slightly cooler than yesterday! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

Guest triple555

for florida,gainesville.... daytime in the low 90s and at night in the high 60s (celsius)

at night it feels pretty good but during the day its like i'm walking through hell because its humid air mixed with the warm temperature!!! especially i'm not a car driver i either walk or take the bus! :wacko: i walk about 40 minutes sometimes to my apartment!

keano and amelia dont complain man daram az hasoodi mimiram injaaaaaa! manam mikham through hell walk konam :( :p

the sucky weather forecast for stockholm today is 11 C....Sadly enough that is kind of "warm" if compared to previous days..haha

(swedes are known for complaining about the weather all the time, and im a typical swede in that sense :p)

for florida,gainesville.... daytime in the low 90s and at night in the high 60s (celsius)

at night it feels pretty good but during the day its like i'm walking through hell because its humid air mixed with the warm temperature!!! especially i'm not a car driver i either walk or take the bus! :wacko: i walk about 40 minutes sometimes to my apartment!

i love florida.... it does get cold at nite, but thats bc of the rapid decrease in temp... regardless it gets hot too... idk bout gainsville, but vero beach and jacksonville seem to hav that kind of weather... anewayz good times

I think you will go crazy if u come to know how hot is here in summer

Maximum 48 and minimum 8 or 9

Thank God it cooled off today, everybody was freaking out! :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft: :dance_baby_wft:

81° :brows::brows:

Adil,

I don't know how you guys make it out there, I mean 48 plus extreme humidity is just outrageous!

I cant stand outside for more then 1m before 7 30pm its really hot now and it will get more hot in july

Poor those soccer players, even though they play in the evenings, but still!

Guest triple555
keano and amelia dont complain man daram az hasoodi mimiram injaaaaaa! manam mikham through hell walk konam :( :p

i know what you mean donya joon =) but humid weather is not something one would want everyday and so sometimes i dream of it being like winter days =P

but no biggie we can deal with it :dance_baby_wft:

i love florida.... it does get cold at nite, but thats bc of the rapid decrease in temp... regardless it gets hot too... idk bout gainsville, but vero beach and jacksonville seem to hav that kind of weather... anewayz good times

tonight the weather was perfect with a beautiful moon glowing the sky :wub:

gainesville is just too humid that they have mold policies for their buildings and its not good for people with skin allergies..

yes i have some good times getting lost in jacksonville on my way back from st. augustine.. i went through the same path twice :blink: but thats because my friends were sleeping in the car and so i was on my own without direction driving thinking i know the way :giggle:

vero beach is very nice too :dance_baby_wft: we have fun family times there!! :friends:

It's cold tonight!