Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Minerva

Sahand's New Album

Hi everyone

I have heard a beautiful song about IRAN by Sahand a few month ago on ITN channel. But since then I haven't been able to catch up with the news about him.

I have recently been searching for infomation about Sahand's new album and finally managed to find his website.

http://www.musicbysahand.com

Aparently, his album "ASRE MA" will be soon released by "PARS VIDEO" company. :dance_baby_wft:

Does anyone have any other info about his concerts or anything to share?

Minerva

I have never heard about him but i read somwere that he is there in Mehrshads video clip Havato Daram.I think he is the one with spikes nice spiky :crazy_wft[1]:

I have never heard about him but i read somwere that he is there in Mehrshads video clip Havato Daram.I think he is the one with spikes nice spiky :crazy_wft[1]:

Hi Adil

Have you checked his website? I think you've got the wrong person. As far as I know he is got a long hair- some pictures on his website:

musicbysahand.com

He is not a rap musician either.

Minerva

Hi all,

I am watching PEN channel and found out that finally Sahand's new album is released from Pars Video company.

I really like this new singer's voice and songs, especially his beautiful song about IRAN.

Enjoy everyone!! :dance_baby_wft:

Minerva

You already had opened another thread regarding his upcoming album not too long ago.

I will merge them.

Hi Adil

Have you checked his website? I think you've got the wrong person. As far as I know he is got a long hair- some pictures on his website:

musicbysahand.com

He is not a rap musician either.

Minerva

I have never heard about any1 of them just heard that a guy is there in Mehrshads video his name is Sahand i taught its the same person.

Is he a new singer?

Adil

I have never heard about any1 of them just heard that a guy is there in Mehrshads video his name is Sahand i taught its the same person.

Is he a new singer?

Yes, Adil. He is a new singer. I first saw his introductory interview on ITN channel. I read more about him on his website. Aparently, he is a composer and singer and he lives in UK. As I mentioned before, I really liked his song about IRAN. It brought back so many good memories about Iran.

I did not see any of his videos on TV for a while untill a few days ago. I was so pleased to hear about his album again on PEN channell and would be looking forward to get hold of it.

Minerva

Lets wait and see what this Persian star will do in Persian music.

Everyone is waiting for somthing new not the old.