Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest Khanoom

Entertainment rumors

Guest King of gossips

Well of course money issue! ;)

Ghomeyshi claims that Ebi was to pay him a royalty percentage off of his Concerts income, yet no pmts. of any kind has so far been contributed to Mr. Ghomeyshi!

Now Mr. Ghomeyshi is saying: You sucker Mullah! I'll suck it out of your blood! :huh:

Getting pretty ugly! ;)

Cuz I am the King!

It's such a shame. Vaghean baese ta'asofe ke 2 nafar ke salhaye sal baham doost boodan & baham kar kardan bekhatere POOL bezanan in rabete ro kharab konan.

It's just such a shame

Hmmm... I can't believe that this lovely topic has been forgotten 4 ages now!!!!

Anyhow, Do you peeps need 2 know that Shohreh Aghdaashloo and Hooshang Tozie are divorcing??? yeah from a very reliable source! :ad

Hey!!!!!!!

U didn't hear it from me, ok? :kn

Hmmm... I can't believe that this lovely topic has been forgotten 4 ages now!!!!

Anyhow, Do you peeps need 2 know that Shohreh Aghdaashloo and Hooshang Tozie are divorcing??? yeah from a very reliable source!  :ad

Hey!!!!!!!

U didn't hear it from me, ok?  :kn

42143[/snapback]

loool

is she too famous for him now? :no:

Anyhow, Do you peeps need 2 know that Shohreh Aghdaashloo and Hooshang Tozie are divorcing??? yeah from a very reliable source!  :ad

Hey!!!!!!!

42143[/snapback]

loool

is she too famous for him now? :no:

42157[/snapback]

lol she probably fell 4 ben kingsley, after all in house of sand and fog they did have their moment lol... but hope they don't.. :D

as much as I find Alec the best Baldwin brother, he is kind of washed out right now! but U never know, Travolta made it back so...! :D

Well, IMO neither one of the bros are talented nor decent actors! :ad

Though, William and Alec are loved by many females.

I like Alec's style though, very manly! And his acting skills are not that bad either in my opinion!

Letterman once sarcastically told: ”with the hope that there is at least one Baldwin in every movie made!”. :))

Hollywood sydnrome!!! :))):))) i mean it's sad :c :(:(

Hey!!!!!!!

42143[/snapback]

It is! Unfortunately sometimes it so that once one of the partners in a relationship breaks through (no matter what career), she/he forgets the one who stood by her/his side when others didn’t! not saying that its necessarily so in this case, but its sadly common!

indeed, u know what they say: behind every successful man, there is an astonishing woman, and vice versa, and ppl tend to forget that those were probably instrumental in thier success, i mean Shohreh's husband probably made a lot of sacrifices, and let go of lots "ghormeh sabzi" while she was filming the house of sand and fog.

now she probably thinks she is such a hot shot, & she could be dating George Clooney, why stick with Hooshi joon?lol!! ;) im being sarcasic, it's sad :(:(

It is! Unfortunately sometimes it so that once one of the partners in a relationship breaks through (no matter what career), she/he forgets the one who stood by her/his side when others didn’t!  not saying that its necessarily so in this case, but its sadly common!

42582[/snapback]

lol!!! indeed!! :))):))):))) or may be a combination of the two!! :))):)))

indeed, u know what they say: behind every successful man, there is an astonishing woman

Or another man!!! :lol:

45972[/snapback]

Or how about a dog?

A German shippard! :D

Or how about a dog?

A German shippard!  :D

46056[/snapback]

Or maybe a rottweiler...

46134[/snapback]

Or maybe that's why you have one!

:D

Or maybe that's why you have one!

:D

46283[/snapback]

Maybeeee..... :brun:

He's actually funnier and cuter than most guys I've dated! :D

U've certainly had horrible tastes in the past, next time try the King!

He'll at least sexually and fun wise fill you up! :ad :kn

BTW, I love your dog, what's his/her name?