Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest Khanoom

Entertainment rumors

a MUTUAL decision? shoma in moddat engari ghazaya ro donbal nakardein khanoom!! ;) B)

I don't know... I thought that's what I heard

Guest Keano Joon!

Tannaz!

Not only it wasn't a mutual nor consensual seperation, but also one of the ugliest forms of its kind!!! :o All started from money issue, dishonesty, abusive behaviour, and...

From what I've heard upon the seperation notice from Kamran & Hooman, Shahbal started threatening the 2 brothers, and acting real nasty, though only behind the scene and not in public. What you see from both sides on public TVs or any other media is crap and politics, both sides are pretty good diplomats.

Wow! Nemidoonam chi begam valla. Fekr nemikardam jaryan az in gharar bashe.

Fekr mikardam ke it was a MUTUAL decision cuz the brothers wanted to make it on their own (although it didn't make any since to me cuz I was like... even if they go on their own, won't they be needing a band ANYWAY?).

well, I can personally ensure you that this separation is laden by hostility! this is not a rumour, but a fact!!

When Pyruz left everybody knew ther's bad blood in between Shahbal and Pyruz, but this time everyone sees the animosity clearly and that of pretty much censor-less bad mouthing mostly from Shahbal (Aside from what ya'll see on TVs and stuff). So much law-suits and legal letters back and forth from both sides, Shahbal claims he will sue Kamran and Hooman and Saeed Siam (Planet Entertainment's owner) for performing Black Cats songs in their concerts! ;)

When Pyruz left everybody knew ther's bad bloods in between Shahbal and Pyruz, but this time everyone sees the animosity clearly and that of pretty much censor-less bad mouthing mostly from Shahbal (Aside from what ya'll see on TVs and stuff). So much law-suits and legal letters back and forth from both sides, Shahbal claims he will sue Kamran and Hooman and Saeed Siam (Planet Entertainment's owner) for performing Black Cats songs in their concerts! ;)

Omg! Wow! Aslan fekr nemikardam intori beshe jaryan. It's VERY unfortunate.

When Pyruz left everybody knew ther's bad bloods in between Shahbal and Pyruz, but this time everyone sees the animosity clearly and that of pretty much censor-less bad mouthing mostly from Shahbal (Aside from what ya'll see on TVs and stuff). So much law-suits and legal letters back and forth from both sides, Shahbal claims he will sue Kamran and Hooman and Saeed Siam (Planet Entertainment's owner) for performing Black Cats songs in their concerts! ;)

omg!! now that's what I call bad blood!! :o

Yeah I knew that...Shall I tell u sumthin? That man is RAVAANI!

Yeah I heard neither one of his ppl are happy with him and soon he'll lose all of them as well!

Well but did u know they have to sign a contract that they're not allowed to have gfs while they work with him and stuff...He's searchin for any reason to sue his own ppl! :angry: :blink:

That's not true Queeny jaan!

He hates his boy singers to get serious with girls and in a way forbids them from getting Persian GFs, though nothing such as a contract or anything like that. :o

...and I've heard that his family are even worse than him, especially his daughter....

it is true!

Guest BehnoushY

you are two just jealous that his daughter wasn't in love with any of you! :p ;)

That's not true Queeny jaan!

He hates his boy singers to get serious with girls and in a way bans them from getting Persian GFs, though nothing such as a contract or anything like that, but let me tell you this: He is very controling with all of them, and I've heard that his family are even worse than him, especially his daughter, I also heard his daughter was in love with one of his singers!!!!!! :o

Chera Kingy jan, that's what I was told by people who work with him

That's a lie, Queeny jaan! ;)

No contracts involved in that regard.

Guest Guest
That's a lie, Queeny jaan! ;)

No contracts involved in that regard.

Seriously? Khob pas afareen beheshoon, I'm fed up az adamayi ke try to make themselves interestin by lyin and talkin crap... <_< It's not the first time I've seen them lyin and stuff because of atashghal <_<

Did you know despite posting as a guest, you're still Identifiable? :lol: ;)

You think you're smart?

Well in that case, KMBB! :lol:

Well this is a confirmed news as follows:

Siavash Ghomeyshi battling Ebi!

Yes that's true! a big law-suit is on its way and Ghomeyshi is the plaintiff, and it's getting real ugly!

hehe, it's funny how these ppl appear on national TVs and compliment eachother yet no too long further bash eachother as if they've been the biggest enemies for ages! ;)