Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

*** Happy Birthday Israel ***

all we do is talk about how people suffer... it will never stop....

Human beings are flawed and greedy beings...

every leading developed nation in the world HAS commited crimes of human rights... or currently is in the process of doin so...

I love listening to all this bogus propaganda against China, UAE(a veces) and by countries like the U.S and the G.B. etc...

its not like United States is profiting off of poor chinese in China, or even America Samoa...

Lets not talk bout Centuries of the G.B's crimes in India or even further back in teh day teh Opium Wars... Of course the G.B is a lil smarter and they make sure they dont get their hands dirty...

UAE and their Camel Jockeys or even the labor force makin their city in the Middle of a desert become wut it is today...

Hey Iran has issues too...

Spain & Portugal - s. america

So we talk bout Israel, where today it would take a normal 10 min route from ur ma's house to ur Grandpas house fester it with some checkpoints... and cause it to become 2 hrs and if u think ur going to walk it, then u better stay the nite, bc....

Africa where to begin w/ europeans drawin lines for no reason, possible on a cocktail napkin who knoes, bc they put tribes that HATE each other, with no natural boundaries and called it SUDAN, etc... Unfortunately every time i open up a world map, some nation has broken apart, or a new nation has been supposedly created... Hopefully with each team i hope that they come to creatin a nation that will represent all its native citizens but thats not likely...

EUROPEANS and their dirty laundry... Middle East... Africa...

Unfortunately there really is no solution...

lol the Jews in Iran esp the ones in our parliament... they will continue to condemn Israeli actions... does it realli make a differencfe

regardless this is about IRAN & ISRAEL (or Palestine wutever peep like to call it)...

Siamak is dead on... Yet, everytime u open discussion bout ISRAEL u must know that ur going to bring up the ISRAEL vs. Palestine ordeal...

Nah agha jan ... ma tarafe araba nistim,tarafe kasani keh irunia ro mikoshan nistim, beh man cheh marbute felestin,beran beh darak !!! baraye man IRAN mohem hast va bas ! doshmae akhund,dust man hast .

Marg bar irani haei keh az doshmanae iraniha defa mikonan va nokare akhunda hastan,khejalat va nefrine hameh ma irani ha beh shoma bad .

First of all! what happened to "mozaheme baghiyeh nashim" and "afkare baghiye ehteram bezarim" ???

and whats most important to me is that i'd rather some one from my own country "EVEN IF AN AKHOOND" steal from me than some one 1000miles away! specially a country like israel or USA!

i will say no more doostani manande Mademoiselle va shamus be andaze kafi goftan and i 100% agree!

i just feel sorry for you and the way you think! and the need you have to nefrin ANYONE who doesnt agree with you, and label them as akhoond lovers! and plz don't go around labeling your views and opinions as the opinions of "hameh ma irani ha"!!

Nah agha jan ... ma tarafe araba nistim,tarafe kasani keh irunia ro mikoshan nistim, beh man cheh marbute felestin,beran beh darak !!! baraye man IRAN mohem hast va bas ! doshmae akhund,dust man hast .

Marg bar irani haei keh az doshmanae iraniha defa mikonan va nokare akhunda hastan,khejalat va nefrine hameh ma irani ha beh shoma bad .

First of all! what happened to "mozaheme baghiyeh nashim" and "afkare baghiye ehteram bezarim" ???

and whats most important to me is that i'd rather some one from my own country "EVEN IF AN AKHOOND" steal from me than some one 1000miles away! specially a country like israel or USA!

i will say no more doostani manande Mademoiselle va shamus be andaze kafi goftan and i 100% agree!

i just feel sorry for you and the way you think! and the need you have to nefrin ANYONE who doesnt agree with you, and label them as akhoond lovers! and plz don't go around labeling your views and opinions as the opinions of "hameh ma irani ha"!!

If i am not wrong,You are living in Kuwait,isn't it ? i was thinking kuwaiti ppl and specially iranian resident of kuwait are special,i saw this when i was there, thx God we have Mr Mohri and more over there :D .

By the way, don't be sorry for me or for nobody Sir... just wait.. and you will see what will be with Iran and Israel . :)

all we do is talk about how people suffer... it will never stop....

Human beings are flawed and greedy beings...

every leading developed nation in the world HAS commited crimes of human rights... or currently is in the process of doin so...

I love listening to all this bogus propaganda against China, UAE(a veces) and by countries like the U.S and the G.B. etc...

its not like United States is profiting off of poor chinese in China, or even America Samoa...

Lets not talk bout Centuries of the G.B's crimes in India or even further back in teh day teh Opium Wars... Of course the G.B is a lil smarter and they make sure they dont get their hands dirty...

UAE and their Camel Jockeys or even the labor force makin their city in the Middle of a desert become wut it is today...

Hey Iran has issues too...

Spain & Portugal - s. america

So we talk bout Israel, where today it would take a normal 10 min route from ur ma's house to ur Grandpas house fester it with some checkpoints... and cause it to become 2 hrs and if u think ur going to walk it, then u better stay the nite, bc....

Africa where to begin w/ europeans drawin lines for no reason, possible on a cocktail napkin who knoes, bc they put tribes that HATE each other, with no natural boundaries and called it SUDAN, etc... Unfortunately every time i open up a world map, some nation has broken apart, or a new nation has been supposedly created... Hopefully with each team i hope that they come to creatin a nation that will represent all its native citizens but thats not likely...

EUROPEANS and their dirty laundry... Middle East... Africa...

Unfortunately there really is no solution...

lol the Jews in Iran esp the ones in our parliament... they will continue to condemn Israeli actions... does it realli make a differencfe

regardless this is about IRAN & ISRAEL (or Palestine wutever peep like to call it)...

Siamak is dead on... Yet, everytime u open discussion bout ISRAEL u must know that ur going to bring up the ISRAEL vs. Palestine ordeal...

Yes, unfortunately there is no easy answer to this problem. The Jews in parliament will continue to disagree with Israelis and the Israel vs. Palestine ordeal seems like it will carry one forever. I have no solutions, that's for sure, but I hope someone does.

Yes, unfortunately there is no easy answer to this problem. The Jews in parliament will continue to disagree with Israelis and the Israel vs. Palestine ordeal seems like it will carry one forever. I have no solutions, that's for sure, but I hope someone does.

don't hold your breath

Once again a worthy, thought provoking contribution from Aryanam lol

Heres some food for thought though, such a provocative statement raises issue of the possible fall-out in Palestinian territories too, not to mention the Israeli innocents (i know you'll insist they aren't innocents, so save your breath please), but hey Aryanam, life is cheap huh and any Palestinian casualties will simply be matyrs and are but pawns in your masterplan. Absolute genious. :haha:

Once again a worthy, thought provoking contribution from Aryanam lol

Heres some food for thought though, such a provocative statement raises issue of the possible fall-out in Palestinian territories too, not to mention the Israeli innocents (i know you'll insist they aren't innocents, so save your breath please), but hey Aryanam, life is cheap huh and any Palestinian casualties will simply be matyrs and are but pawns in your masterplan. Absolute genious. :haha:

the only innocent zionist is a dead zionist. but what's even worse than a zionist is a zionist apologist like yourself who supports the torture and massacre of Palestinian civilians, including many children. don't talk to me about the value of life when you support the murder of children.

the only way the zionists illegitimate birthday should be celebrated is by dropping the bomb on tel aviv.

Congratulation!

You're banned! We don't need animals like you on Bia2 boards, thus do us a favor and go preach those who need your non sense, and that's actually where you belong (Safari park).

the only way the zionists illegitimate birthday should be celebrated is by dropping the bomb on tel aviv.

Congratulation!

You're banned! We don't need animals like you on Bia2 boards, thus do us a favor and go preach those who need your non sense, and that's actually where you belong (Safari park).

Well done Keano, its been a long time coming :clap2:

Congratulation!

Well done Keano, its been a long time coming :clap2:

I am agree with Keano, not only this forum but also the world no need you, go and stay where you belong. duuuude

Edited by Shahab Maboud

Congratulation!

bahse azadiye zana dar iran va farhangsazi tabdil shod be tarahiye ashpaz khoone, ajab baresi va nazarkhahiye ejtemaeiye jalebi, khosheman amad. :bandana::diablo: :haha: