Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

How Is Possible ?

As you know, Our Wonderful,Beautiful Beyoncé married with that Ugly man,Jay-Z !!!!!!! :bandana::bandana::bandana: And i am just how is possible ? i mean,she is so khoshgel and delicious...why someone like Jay-Z ??? :c ...

Can you tell me why please ? and don't tell me is about love because i don't buy it .

beyonce.jpg

Au revoir mon amour ,Au revoir mon amour...Je m'ennuierai de vous. :c

Money?

Connections in the industry...

glamour of being the Hip Hop King and R&B queen

Money?

Connections in the industry...

glamour of being the Hip Hop King and R&B queen

Damn... You are right Sir ... :damn:

siamak... i think u kne the answer, but yes im still in shock too that it really happened.

vaghti in zane in mardeke ghoorbaghe shode mikhai oon nashe!

lool

only reason i can think of is that beyonce is the only person to see the lochness monster, in JZs pants!!! He must be a monster in the sack, plus its all about the benjamins baby!!!

only reason i can think of is that beyonce is the only person to see the lochness monster, in JZs pants!!! He must be a monster in the sack, plus its all about the benjamins baby!!!

she said it! :)))

but in jay z's defense hes not that ugly.. any man will probably look 'ugly' compared to her anyways ;)

She's Lopez replacement! Actually! They both have something in common! Probably turkey legs! Yeah! Silicon miracle!

I don't listen to Jay whatever he calls himself! BUT! There are some talented, real and NOT exposed female artist out there that Beyoncé is sort of negligible... :D

And... I just want to know! Who the F*** certifies these people to have their own aroma and perfume! :huh:

she said it! :)))

but in jay z's defense hes not that ugly.. any man will probably look 'ugly' compared to her anyways ;)

hahaha.... i think money can make aneone look good...

hmm...

Jack Nicholson

^true, and power! i think its the sense of power they express that results from all that money they have that makes jay z and ppl like him attractive

but jack nicholson.... no amount of money in the world could make him look attractive in my eyes =S sorry :punishing_wft:

what's up with the hate towards Jay-Z? He might be ugly, but he has the $, and has some good albums that I listen to.

I smell jealousy...

jack nicholson.... the man has that animalistic look in his eyes, deviant! :sneaky: If I would chnge team for any of them it would be Jack as Jay is a maymoon-man! possibly the ugliest rapper ever!lol :haha:

And... I just want to know! Who the F*** certifies these people to have their own aroma and perfume! :huh:

Say that again! From when do celebrities, artists and actors have expertise in the fashion and beauty sector? You're there to entertain us so just try to do your best in what your good at :giggle:

IMO both are unattractive but I couldn't care less who married who in Hollywood unless I was related to them one way or the other LOL.

I smell jealousy...

yeah... iranian tipic jealousy :D .

vaghti in zane in mardeke ghoorbaghe shode mikhai oon nashe!

image3823567.jpg

Oono vel kon.

Vaghti The gorgeous Anna Nicole Smith married an 80 something YO mard when she was on her early 20's vaghean dardnaake boodesh:

anna_nicole_smith.jpg

Why do famous people always marry famous people...

Publicity from the media. It's got nothing to do with two people loving each other. That's why many celebrity marriages end in a divorce.

HAHA kheily bahale adamo base MONEY

chekara ke nemikonan