Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

1st Ever Mr Bia2 Competition!

Tell us about yourself.

i'm a good swimer i like running

i love computer

i'm a real iranian Patriot so none of this shahi rubbish 4 me

i'm a sortof wannabe military historyan

. Are you a team player / a good manager / a good leader?

my nature isn not that of a team player but i do try 2 be

i can manage things pritty well u know just let every1 do what they want things will turn out kool

i would say good leader others would say Irresponsible i cant imagin why

. What are your weaknesses?

i dont work hard or most of the time at all

. Where do you see yourself in five years?

in a carribeian island with a iranian super modle who thinks i'm the best thing since sliced bread (really sliced bread rox)

. How do you feel about working overtime?

i'v never done it will never do it in fact i dont thing i'v ever really done a days work in my life now i think about it yay persian pride

. Can you work under pressure and deadlines?

no but people give me extra time then i can get some1 else whos good at work 2 do it right?

. How do you take criticism?

well i like 2 improve the things i like 2 do

. If you were an animal, what would you be?

an animal in bed lol

:diablo:

haha saeed i love your "five yrs from now" dream :D im sure one day it will happen :dance_baby_wft: :friends:

This competition is about Sahar getting annoyed that we as dudes constantly wanna hit on Bia2 chicks, so she decided to even the score and make a male pageant. It's entirely her idea and she only wants pictures for herself! She's doing this so we won't have fun with the female pageant. So what you should do dear Advil is to post hot pix of chicks and derail her pageant just as she did with the female pageant!

Koshti mano! :)) :)) :))

Amelia Jo0on Jack is taking part and so that our fellow Bia2 hunks are encouraged to get their responses submitted ASAP I will now take the honour of submitting his entry through! :D

WARNING- The Content of this Entry may offend you!

. Tell us about yourself.

I like to poop a lot.....it's very relaxing and also fun. You draw pix of ships on toilet paper, and let them float in the bowl, and you sink it with drops of poo chunks. I also like cheeseburgers with bacon, onion rings and BBQ sauce. I like nekkid chicks with large hoo hoos, and like to watch rasslin. My balls are salty and sweaty and they itch quite a bit. I'd like to make greasey monkey love with many of the girls of Bia2, especially Setareh, Moosh and Sahar.

I like ice cream.

Pooping while driving.

Bathroom.

As long as they have good bathrooms with manly toilets that can handle my oversized loads.

Yes, many times I've had to finish a project while having to take a crap.....I took one for the team and pooped my pants.

I poop.

Tigers.....they poop a lot.

:giggle:

I think it's going to be a tight race :D

LOOOL at this whole thing! :)))

all i can think of somehow is poop! :eek_wft:

Okay ihave a question! should i be seriious or just mess around ?? :p

hmm, never been good at these.

Well my full name is Ahmad Pouya. most of my friends call me Pouya!

True Persian crazy about Iran and iranian girls :air_kiss_wft:

i was born in kuwait and lived there most of my life!

I'm in Jordan right now studying Electrical Engineering!

What else ?? oh im 22 years old! :D

hmm! i think i can be any! but most of the times i hate being told what to do! so i guess the first one's not a possiblity!

a good manager ? Yes i can be!

Leader ? Sure would love it :D

At the moment? it's the fact that I need help from lots of people in my life! thats my biggest and ugliest weakness!

Enjoying the money i made from working hard the past five years :p

If im doing somthingi love! working overtime is tooo much FUN for me!

I actually work much better under pressure! dont know why but its true:P

Not that well! but im trying to improve it!

Some kind of bird!

I love flying!

nice to know you :) and btw, we all need help from ppl around us from time to time at some point(s) in our lives, its nothing to be ashamed of.. :friends:

one day they will need you and you will be happy to help them ;)

Hmmm.... im 19ish going to be 20 someday. I'm very simple not really into clothing, hmm purdin myself up, much more of a bum, sweats, not shaven and a hoodie. Currently a student at a skewl out in bumblefuck, yet i love it. Hopefully i can "pass", and get into grad skewl & finish up becoming something successful. Wut applies to me is probably take it one day at a time (huge lover of Robert Frost's the road not taken poem), and im not much of a planner (not a good thing). Lets see, I'm considered Iranian-Americano, i love my parents and my two brothers. One will be a great footballer soon, and the other will probably end up becoming a teen father. My mother is isfahani & tehrani, and my father is Bami, not Kermani. So the earthquake played a huge role in my life, mainly bc i lost both my grandparents (neva met them), a uncle, an Aunt & 6 cousins. Yet, im grateful i still got a majority of them, bc a lot of people came out without much of their families left.

Yes im a good team player, manager and leader, often times im looked upon to lead, but sadly to say i dont enjoy leading, so i let someone else to do it. I guess wut i can say i have the qualities of a great manager or leader, but never found something worth leading or fighting for, but i kno ill eventually find something. Ha i think leaders often lead to corruption.

Thankfully its not women, nor food, but i can say i make a lot of assumptions, which can get u into problems. Sometimes i can be a very cold or bitter person without even knowin it, makes me seem ignorant.

Dreams - probably living in a tropical jungle, with a panther friend... (jungle bookish)... Plus it gives me an excuse to grow a wicked beard and some sexi curls.

Reality - probably in grad skewl (traveling the typical road), wasting my life, becoming ur atypical 9-5 probably longer 9-9ish american, who ends up waking up someday & realizes he's 40 has three kids, and seems to hav let life pass him by bc he worked... Though i strongly dont think it will apply to me, though the grad skewl would. Actually probably be finishin up grad skewl, and probably would look to disappear for a while, ha maybe to a jungle.

Ill do it, but wont be happy about it... not a big deal, at some point in ur life ur going to have to do it, rather do it early on wen im younger, so ten years from now i wont, and ill sit back in my nice cozy summer home, working to grow a sexi belly & out in the sun sippin some... or tokin

Yup, and at deadlines i procrastinate, but i still get the job done well.

Its very easy to take criticism, not going to hold anything against no one, i'm willing to apply it to evolve as a human being.

A Very Sexy... Jaguar or Cheetah

totally agree with your criticism part, ur a smart boy ;)

good job, nice to know u a little better ;) :friends:

Hmmm.... im 19ish going to be 20 someday. I'm very simple not really into clothing, hmm purdin myself up, much more of a bum, sweats, not shaven and a hoodie. Currently a student at a skewl out in bumblefuck, yet i love it. Hopefully i can "pass", and get into grad skewl & finish up becoming something successful. Wut applies to me is probably take it one day at a time (huge lover of Robert Frost's the road not taken poem), and im not much of a planner (not a good thing). Lets see, I'm considered Iranian-Americano, i love my parents and my two brothers. One will be a great footballer soon, and the other will probably end up becoming a teen father. My mother is isfahani & tehrani, and my father is Bami, not Kermani. So the earthquake played a huge role in my life, mainly bc i lost both my grandparents (neva met them), a uncle, an Aunt & 6 cousins. Yet, im grateful i still got a majority of them, bc a lot of people came out without much of their families left.

Yes im a good team player, manager and leader, often times im looked upon to lead, but sadly to say i dont enjoy leading, so i let someone else to do it. I guess wut i can say i have the qualities of a great manager or leader, but never found something worth leading or fighting for, but i kno ill eventually find something. Ha i think leaders often lead to corruption.

Thankfully its not women, nor food, but i can say i make a lot of assumptions, which can get u into problems. Sometimes i can be a very cold or bitter person without even knowin it, makes me seem ignorant.

Dreams - probably living in a tropical jungle, with a panther friend... (jungle bookish)... Plus it gives me an excuse to grow a wicked beard and some sexi curls.

Reality - probably in grad skewl (traveling the typical road), wasting my life, becoming ur atypical 9-5 probably longer 9-9ish american, who ends up waking up someday & realizes he's 40 has three kids, and seems to hav let life pass him by bc he worked... Though i strongly dont think it will apply to me, though the grad skewl would. Actually probably be finishin up grad skewl, and probably would look to disappear for a while, ha maybe to a jungle.

Ill do it, but wont be happy about it... not a big deal, at some point in ur life ur going to have to do it, rather do it early on wen im younger, so ten years from now i wont, and ill sit back in my nice cozy summer home, working to grow a sexi belly & out in the sun sippin some... or tokin

Yup, and at deadlines i procrastinate, but i still get the job done well.

Its very easy to take criticism, not going to hold anything against no one, i'm willing to apply it to evolve as a human being.

A Very Sexy... Jaguar or Cheetah

Good to know u better..

and sry for the loss of ur family in Bam Earthquake...

yea thanks setareh, madam (ha jaguars are a total package sexy, fast, agility, smooth,etc...), and everyone....

but personally i enjoyed reading Iranian Rebel and Zee-de's

ha i keep on thiinkin they are the same person sometimes i dont know why...

laboo's got some serious creds...that kurdi is a chill dude...Cactus keeping the childlike humor alive... Classic!!!

Ahmaad kept it real (ha chapelle) & its chill that hes enjoying life away from Iran, but still has it in his life...

& idk who else to comment on kinda lazy to write mas...

So we have 8 contestants and I think there are a few who put their names down as participants but have not submitted a response, thats to include pashmaloomasmaloo :))

We will wait until next week in case anyone who hasn't alread participated decides to submit their response.

:air_kiss_wft:

:l

:sm:

:weeell3ho:

Rasti Siamak man yek ax az to jadidan didan, member haye ghadimi neshoonam dadan. :giggle:

Rasti Siamak man yek ax az to jadidan didan, member haye ghadimi neshoonam dadan. :giggle:

are june ammat,beh har ki neshun bedam,beh to yeki neshun nemidam :D .

Already didam! Enghadr ham neshoon dadani nist be nazare man! :D

Already didam! Enghadr ham neshoon dadani nist be nazare man! :D

pas malum shod dorough guyeh bia2.com/forum kieh ? khodeti pas khali band hahaha .

Since Miss/Mrs Bia2 is going through voting I guess its about time our gentlemen were taken to the next stage of the competition. More than enough time has been given for any outstanding participants.

Keano? Would you do the honours since I don't have access to the polls feature? Merci.

in Mademoiselle khanoome gol az ma khast sherkat konim maham goftim rooye maheshoono zamin nandazim zesht mishe :D

so here we go midoonam dir shode ama screw u guys khodamo eshghe !!!!! lol

Well my name is Shahab... 20 years old tazegia :D I like to make people laugh but i only laugh at funny stuff.... like the other day i was racing a girl (don judge me) and i saw the cup so i decreased my speed but the chick didn't see the cop and passed me i could see the pride in her face man!!!!! and u know the rest.... :))):))) thats why i love girls :D

i'm more of a team player (Tanhaee pokhi nistim lol)

Oh man I can't forgive

Well five years ago I thought i would be an engineer by now but look at me now lol well in five years i hope i will be done by school and enjoy the carp out of life

its all about money

ohhhhhh yeah thats how we do it :D

Depends who criticizes me but overall belive it or not I'm always fine with it

Tiger ke hame Shahab Tiger sedam konan....

in Mademoiselle khanoome gol az ma khast sherkat konim maham goftim rooye maheshoono zamin nandazim zesht mishe :D

Awwwkheyyy jigareto beram man! Thank you for submitting your entry eventhough you were not put up on the poll, it was still lovely of you to contribute! Much LOVE! :air_kiss_wft: :huglove: