Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

Having Sex With Teen Girls

Having Sex With Teen Girls ,Just for one night,what is your opinion ? any old/new experience to share ? how you see it ? for example i am 35 and i had many sexual relationships with teen girls,you think this is good or bad !

:brows:

As a Law Student I strongly advise you do not partake in such sexual activities anymore. You can get into serious trouble and end up in jail if you're not careful. Potentially, any of those girls can press charges for things that happened x amount of years ago. Be careful. I know this is a hypothetical, but I still answered it like a serious scenario.

Having Sex With Teen Girls ,Just for one night,what is your opinion ? any old/new experience to share ? how you see it ? for example i am 35 and i had many sexual relationships with teen girls,you think this is good or bad !

As a Law Student I strongly advise you do not partake in such sexual activities anymore. You can get into serious trouble and end up in jail if you're not careful. Potentially, any of those girls can press charges for things that happened x amount of years ago. Be careful. I know this is a hypothetical, but I still answered it like a serious scenario.

LoL ... You are a law student ? Where ?!

IF THIS RELATIONSHIP IS NOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT GIRLS

THEN ITS OK.

OTHERWISE IF THIS WILL BECOME A PROBLEM FOR HER LIFE