Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DYAKO-kurd

IRI - Islamic Repulbic of Iran -poll

IRI - Islamic Repulbic of Iran -poll  

19 members have voted

1. 1. are you for or against the government?

• i support the government
    • i am against the government
    • no comment

Guest DYAKO-kurd

who is fOr or and who is against this current government of iran??

are you for or against the government??..

*you can choose this options(i wud like admins to maintain the poll for me)

-i support the government

-i am against the government

-no comment

AGAINST

i think we have a couple of these threads, but when it comes to this issue i dont think we can have too many :;):

i am against the government f*** islamic radicalism fundamentalism akhoundism

I am very AGAINST.

A "government" who supresses free thinking, forces people to do things that they are uncomftorable doing, arrests and kills people for a stupid reason, and does many other evil actions, especially in the name of religion, wether it be Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Zorastorianism, or whatever, has no right to call themselves a Government.

against

they suck

in khonmanieis book it's 30% islamic and so is the admin but when it gets out on 2 the street it 100% explane that 1 to me :diablo:

Ha i vote for.... just to give voice to the other side of the arguement... and i thought no one would vote for.... but someone got to it before me....

Guest DYAKO-kurd

wowww

its good seeing soo many people being against government :)

i hope IRI will be destroyed and stop torturing iranians

wowww

11 votes in an american 'persian' forum doesn't represent "soo many" people being against IRI. if you research and examine the situation thoroughly, you'd be surprised.

if you research and examine the situation thoroughly, you'd be surprised.

On the contrary I believe if you do some unbiased research and scrutinize the entire situation of the current Iran and Iranians you will find yourself utterly shocked and amazed by how this atrocious IRI is being despised by the large majority of Iranians both inside and abroad!

All you need to do is to borrow some night vision goggles so that you may view the truth in your own dark backyard!

On the contrary I believe if you do some unbiased research and scrutinize the entire situation of the current Iran and Iranians you will find yourself utterly shocked and amazed by how this atrocious IRI is being despised by the large majority of Iranians both inside and abroad!

All you need to do is to borrow some night vision goggles so that you may view the truth in your own dark backyard!

wrong. go do research in Iran, talk with Iranians, and discover the reality of the situation. i'm not saying go talk to the guys with rooster haircuts, or the girls with oversized sunglasses, fake gucci bags, and a rat sized dog in one arm; in other words, not the treasonous westoxified ones who's only wish is to escape Iran and join america with their own kind....but talk to true Iranians, nationalist Iranians, educated Iranians, proud Iranians. you'd also be surprised at how many despise those who fled the country in time of revolution or war. many of them don't consider those abroad Iranian, nor would they want any association with them. westernized Iranians in Iran are the minority...if you want the truth, communicate with those who still possess their Iranian identity.

Your problem is that you keep failing to distinguish the Westernized Iranians and very traditional type Iranians, let me speak in a much simpler fashion so that the likes of you may better comprehend the concept:

The biggest flaw in your argument is that you assume the only people who fall into the anti-IRI category include the so-called "Westernized" or "Gucci..." or however and whatever you opt to name them, while you're missing a much higher category which herein defines as "The traditional Iranians" whom BTW may even dislike the West, rather than adhering to its culture. Your problem is that you say you're either Islamist and a Pro-IRI or you're a Westernized dummy who knows nothing but his/her Gucci bags...

This is called pure ignorance, one who fails to see and touch reality, one who confines himself/herself in a dark cage and forces other to join the confinement and follow the oppressive rules, rules of injustice and hatred, your posts/comments/ideologies from day one you joined this liberal forum have been nothing but hateful messages and despise attitude towards those who think against that of your interest, your harsh words and resentments actually are being pointed at all of us in this forum who according to your flawed formula are being considered as "Westernized" and "Unpatriotic" cowards...

and out reaction? really nothing, just a very civilized fight back followed by patience and full democracy, not even one of your comments have been edited or deleted!

I hope your beloved IRI could use this "Westernized" forum as its role model, so maybe they could treat their own citizens much more respectfully and humanely... Can you please pass this message along to your Supreme leader?

Your problem is that you keep failing to distinguish the Westernized Iranians and very traditional type Iranians, let me speak in a much simpler fashion so that the likes of you may better comprehend the concept:

The biggest flaw in your argument is that you assume the only people who fall into the anti-IRI category include the so-called "Westernized" or "Gucci..." or however and whatever you opt to name them, while you're missing a much higher category which herein defines as "The traditional Iranians" whom BTW may even dislike the West, rather than adhering to its culture. Your problem is that you say you're either Islamist and a Pro-IRI or you're a Westernized dummy who knows nothing but his/her Gucci bags...

This is called pure ignorance, one who fails to see and touch reality, one who confines himself/herself in a dark cage and forces other to join the confinement and follow the oppressive rules, rules of injustice and hatred, your posts/comments/ideologies from day one you joined this liberal forum have been nothing but hateful messages and despise attitude towards those who think against that of your interest, your harsh words and resentments actually are being pointed at all of us in this forum who according to your flawed formula are being considered as "Westernized" and "Unpatriotic" cowards...

and out reaction? really nothing, just a very civilized fight back followed by patience and full democracy, not even one of your comments have been edited or deleted!

I hope your beloved IRI could use this "Westernized" forum as its role model, so maybe they could treat their own citizens much more respectfully and humanely... Can you please pass this message along to your Supreme leader?

there isn't a flaw, it's basic observation anybody with a pulse could identify. it isn't an issue of absolutes as you assume, but common sense and simple perception that draws obvious conclusions. experience and communication produce results (not selective either), and unless you visit Iran frequently, or live there, you really don't know much of anything going on except what you soak in on the mainstream media for the mindless masses.

This is what a member PMed me about Aryanam's claim:

How do you propose any sort of study be done in a nation that allows no freedom of speech, a nation who's corrupt regime runs the newspapers and networks....a nation that shuts down any publications that foster a dissenting view...a nation that torures, maims and executes those that speak out against it? How do you propose anyone rise up and challenge such a nation of lawlessness? A nation run by immoral, greedy and uncivilized dictators, where there is no freedom of religion, press or speech...where there is no representative democracy.....where a self-elected supreme leader hand picks who can and can't run...a nation that has put the economy in ruins, has caused far greater rises in prostitution and drug use. So bad that it sponsored programs where temporary marriages would be conducted in locales, thus advocating a form of legalized prostitution. And where do you get off assuming we haven't been to Iran recently? As well as being a misinformed propagandist, are you claiming psychic powers as well? And who made you the authority of what cultures meets the criterias of being pure or filth? Not once have you been able to post anything with substance....rather pure hate with no logic, no references, and simply no substance. So keep it up, for in a short while you've only managed to further the view that the only people left who support this murderous regime, are the self-deluded propganadists with the sole aim of intimidation to keep together a decaying regime. Blame the West all day, for it matters not while there is filth in your own backyard. Strawman's argument is all it is....a lazy way to take focus from one's own problems and blame on an easy target.

Guest DYAKO-kurd

keano 4 president!

LONG LIVE KEANO

SCREW AHMADINEJAD!

;)

yes'um great display of intelligence Keano.......

got to say it was hmmm........ Orgasmic?

This is what a member PMed me about Aryanam's claim:

How do you propose any sort of study be done in a nation that allows no freedom of speech, a nation who's corrupt regime runs the newspapers and networks....a nation that shuts down any publications that foster a dissenting view...a nation that torures, maims and executes those that speak out against it? How do you propose anyone rise up and challenge such a nation of lawlessness? A nation run by immoral, greedy and uncivilized dictators, where there is no freedom of religion, press or speech...where there is no representative democracy.....where a self-elected supreme leader hand picks who can and can't run...a nation that has put the economy in ruins, has caused far greater rises in prostitution and drug use. So bad that it sponsored programs where temporary marriages would be conducted in locales, thus advocating a form of legalized prostitution. And where do you get off assuming we haven't been to Iran recently? As well as being a misinformed propagandist, are you claiming psychic powers as well? And who made you the authority of what cultures meets the criterias of being pure or filth? Not once have you been able to post anything with substance....rather pure hate with no logic, no references, and simply no substance. So keep it up, for in a short while you've only managed to further the view that the only people left who support this murderous regime, are the self-deluded propganadists with the sole aim of intimidation to keep together a decaying regime. Blame the West all day, for it matters not while there is filth in your own backyard. Strawman's argument is all it is....a lazy way to take focus from one's own problems and blame on an easy target.

how typical and amusing. how can you even discuss something with someone as hypocritical, delusional, and brainwashed as you? you claim i post without substance, logic and references? clearly you haven't read a single post, nor have you refuted any of them, simply because you know facts outweigh your opinion (regardless of your baseless claim). what's more comical is that you did the very same thing in this post, no substance, references or objectivity. once you have the capability to read and comprehend, then come try and prove me wrong, until then, keep your boring copy and pasted, redundant sentiments for those who you can brainwash with this typical, destitute argument, you won't have a hard time doing that here. your claims are all incorrect and prove that you base your opinion from subjective, anti ir, western sources. once again, when you are capable of independent thought and objective research, then you can talk, until then, spare me your empty words. you are a treasonous dissenter, hang your head in shame for siding with the enemy. you are the minority, you are despised by iranians, and your home is in the west. don't concern yourself with iran or iranians, they don't respect you, nor do they want the opinions or faux nationalism of dissenters. your type runs when faced with challenge or danger. big words, no action, normal traits of a void westerner.

also why is this member pming you rather than posting in the forum? lol

gotta love the follower mob mentality here. some of you should try thinking for yourselves occasionally. so weak.

you should click the ban button and get it over with rather than try to instigate me. you claim you run a free forum, when in reality, you practice the very same things you hate, only to suit your own beliefs.

how typical and amusing. how can you even discuss something with someone as hypocritical, delusional, and brainwashed as you? you claim i post without substance, logic and references? clearly you haven't read a single post, nor have you refuted any of them, simply because you know facts outweigh your opinion (regardless of your baseless claim). what's more comical is that you did the very same thing in this post, no substance, references or objectivity. once you have the capability to read and comprehend, then come try and prove me wrong, until then, keep your boring copy and pasted, redundant sentiments for those who you can brainwash with this typical, destitute argument, you won't have a hard time doing that here. your claims are all incorrect and prove that you base your opinion from subjective, anti ir, western sources. once again, when you are capable of independent thought and objective research, then you can talk, until then, spare me your empty words. you are a treasonous dissenter, hang your head in shame for siding with the enemy. you are the minority, you are despised by iranians, and your home is in the west. don't concern yourself with iran or iranians, they don't respect you, nor do they want the opinions or faux nationalism of dissenters. your type runs when faced with challenge or danger. big words, no action, normal traits of a void westerner.

also why is this member pming you rather than posting in the forum? lol

gotta love the follower mob mentality here. some of you should try thinking for yourselves occasionally. so weak.

you should click the ban button and get it over with rather than try to instigate me. you claim you run a free forum, when in reality, you practice the very same things you hate, only to suit your own beliefs.

While you can carry out the function of instigation so deftly yourself why should I bother instigating you? Are you even worth the instigation effort? hell no!

Do I need to ban you? muting the oppositions' voices is not my (Our style) in here, it's rather your lovely IRI's style who for the past 28 years has resorted to the most convenient and temporarily effective option "Kill the opposition without a fair trial"

Your pathetic comments right above indicates how you've been following the dirty footsteps of your gruesome Islamic regime, the barbaric Islamic regime! The amount of hatred and inflammatory bigotism is just overflowing off your cracked head, here we don't kill, nor do we ban people for voicing their opinion, we simply invite them to a civilized fashion of debating and discussing the objects.

Quite honestly your rhetoric is blazing-hot and your claims contain extreme extravagant, but only to the benefit of the oppressive IRI and the fundamental Islamists! Let me make it clear for you Mr. self-righteous! your disgusting comments do not impress me, nor am I appalled by your rhetoric! as a matter of fact your your ignorance and selfishness sickens me to my stomach!!!

you are the minority, you are despised by iranians, and your home is in the west. don't concern yourself with iran or iranians, they don't respect you, nor do they want the opinions or faux nationalism of dissenters. your type runs when faced with challenge or danger. big words, no actoin. purely a void westerner.

Oh please!

By now you've only become the laughing stock of Bia2! seriously you're making fool of yourself by making such bizarre statements! Save your face for your own sake (Of course if you have one).

Guest DYAKO-kurd
Do I need to ban you? muting the oppositions' voices is not my (Our style) in here, it's rather your lovely IRI's style who for the past 28 years has resorted to the most convenient and temporarily effective option "Kill the opposition without a fair trial"

golden words brotha

;)

i've become the laughing stock by the likes of you followers? it means nothing. it's a hopeless cause to try and educate any of the brainwashed dissenters of this forum, and clearly it's a waste of time. when faced with reality and facts, the only retort members here are capable of are either insults or mob/sheep mentality, clear sign of failure. another clear indication why force is necessary, when people can't comprehend simple issues. carry on with your ignorance, i don't have any more patience for it.

i've become the laughing stock by the likes of you followers? it means nothing. it's a hopeless cause to try and educate any of the brainwashed dissenters of this forum, and clearly it's a waste of time. when faced with reality and facts, the only retort members here are capable of are either insults or mob/sheep mentality, clear sign of failure. another clear indication why force is necessary, when people can't comprehend simple issues. carry on with your ignorance, i don't have any more patience for it.

I invite you to talk to his hand:

talk%20to%20the%20hand.jpg

Cuz my hands gave up on your incoherent babbling and non sense argumentative attitude, go on and proceed with your uncivilized manner of handling the opposition's come backs.

I am sure by now you're amazed that despite your harsh and racist comments you haven't been banned, nor warned!

Now go and cry me a river!

wrong. go do research in Iran, talk with Iranians, and discover the reality of the situation. i'm not saying go talk to the guys with rooster haircuts, or the girls with oversized sunglasses, fake gucci bags, and a rat sized dog in one arm; in other words, not the treasonous westoxified ones who's only wish is to escape Iran and join america with their own kind....but talk to true Iranians, nationalist Iranians, educated Iranians, proud Iranians. you'd also be surprised at how many despise those who fled the country in time of revolution or war. many of them don't consider those abroad Iranian, nor would they want any association with them. westernized Iranians in Iran are the minority...if you want the truth, communicate with those who still possess their Iranian identity.

I have been to many places in iran and have talked to many people of all types: old - young, modernized - religous. I've been to big towns and small villages. You will be suprised that it is on the contrary to what you are saying aryanam.

Now let me tell you, I do live in the west (USA in fact), do I support the west? hell no. Am I pro-shah? Not at all ( I am pro Mossadegh, though he did step down too easily). I hate the American Government and the IRI. ( I stay here because of more "freedom," freinds, family, and grew up here). In fact I believe most of the governments of the world are corrupt and do nothing to help it's people ( thats the West and IRI included). I am muslim, and proud of it. Now why have I gone on to a little tangent and off topic? Just so you can know a little about and don't seem I am "brainwashed."

now let me ask you a question my friend aryanam. Have you ever thought that you might have been brainwashed?

wowww

11 votes in an american 'persian' forum doesn't represent "soo many" people being against IRI. if you research and examine the situation thoroughly, you'd be surprised.

It's a shame a Persian name is being taking by a person who clearly supports anti-Iranian government. The IR hates Iran, hates Persians, Kurds, Azeri, etc. It loves what it terms as "Muslims" and its version of Islam. If they could, they would build their own language based on Quranic Arabic and call it Zabane Eslami. Oh wait, they've been trying to do that for the past 30 years. Even Iranians in Iran hate the IR, do your research.