Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest maheshabe14

nice quotes

Bah Bah che derakhte asheghooneyee baasha va che shavad!

"Don't worry about things in your life... in the end your life will lead to heaven.......................................................................................................................

................................................................................................................................

...................................................................................................................................

..........................................................................................................................................

.......................................................................................................................through hell."

-Myself.

Edited by mike112113

“They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.” — Edgar Allan Poe

“People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.”

― Thich Nhat Hanh”

“One day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful.” — Sigmund Freud

“Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness - give me truth.”

This is my fav quote ever ...

i live in a fake society so this means a lot ....

Edited by Hero

“When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love.” — Marcus Aurelius