Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

Judaism Vs. Zionism

I was doing some research on the middle east and came across a few interesting links and youtube videos regarding Judaism and Zionism and their point of views on the existence of the State of Israel.

A very heated speech:

http://www.zionism-israel.com/True_Torah_Nazis.htm

http://www.nkusa.org/

http://www.israelversusjudaism.org/

Please note that I stand neutral and unbiased on this subject!

so why where u doing such resurch? :diablo:

Thanks for the links and videos Keano!

I'm actually a 'Youth Ambassador for Peace' and so I work with the UPF and we always have guests from Jerusalem who tell us about the situation there and how the media-portrayal is flawed. Recently, the Bishop of Jerusalem was here and he said that the conflict is fueled by 'leaders of the west' and that the people of the Holy Land get on together regardless of their religion and if they don't the hostility is shaped by the media.

It's a really complex issue and I also am sitting on the fence. I can see both sides of the story but I can also see how both sides are manipulated. One of my plans is to one day visit that part of the world and see things for myself! I was going to go a few weeks ago with a group but I had Uni exams! LOL. :punishing_wft:

Guest Iranian-Kurd

i have no problem with jewish people. but i really oppose the iraeli government, because i am very against murdering innocent people

because i know how it feels...my family members were innocent and got killed by the iraqi saddam's regime

i have no problem with jewish people. but i really oppose the iraeli government, because i am very against murdering innocent people

because i know how it feels...my family members were innocent and got killed by the iraqi saddam's regime

Just Israel ? ... Then what happend with Cuba ? Venezuela ? F.A.R.C ? Birmani and Tibet Or etc ... ????? Israel is defending his land and nothing else !

The zionist regime is a cancer that must be punished for their genocidal crimes against humanity, and the cancer must not be spread any further than it already has, not just on a territorial level either. Their utter disregard for international law and war crimes aimed at civilians is just scratching the surface of this filthy regime. You don't have to look far to see many examples of this, and can look at the recent unjustified war against Lebanon and the illegal destruction of civilian infrastructure. God bless Hezbollah and all freedom fighters devoting their lives to fight the occupiers. Inshaallah they will be successful in eliminating this disease.

For us ,the big cancer is Islamic republic .we don't care about the other countries !

The zionist regime is a cancer that must be punished for their genocidal crimes against humanity, and the cancer must not be spread any further than it already has, not just on a territorial level either. Their utter disregard for international law and war crimes aimed at civilians is just scratching the surface of this filthy regime. You don't have to look far to see many examples of this, and can look at the recent unjustified war against Lebanon and the illegal destruction of civilian infrastructure. God bless Hezbollah and all freedom fighters devoting their lives to fight the occupiers. Inshaallah they will be successful in eliminating this disease.

man ba ejaze biroon mimoonam

man ba ejaze biroon mimoonam

eh ... har ja to bashi, man ham bahat hastam ! afradi keh az araba hemayat mikonan,esmeshun mohr khordeh rou pishunishun... digeh chizi namundeh ta dakhle akhunda ba injur araba dar biad .

Inshaallah they will be successful in eliminating this disease.

Lets focus on eliminating the biggest incurable disease, the oppressive IRI!

Israel at least treats its own citizens way more and better than what and how IRI treats its own citizens.

Israel at least treats its own citizens way more and better than what and how IRI treats its own citizens.

Yes Sir .100% true .

I geuss i stand nuetral, but let me tell you who i stand for, i stand for both those innocent isrealis and palestinians/arabs who want peace. I stand for both those Isreali and Palestinian/arab mothers, fathers, sons/daughters, freinds who have all lost loved ones and want this stupid, political, nonsense fighting to stop. I am against Zionism and Hamas. So um..... yah, there's my view.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest DYAKO-kurd

i dont like the current iranian regime too ...because they are very opressive

Guest DYAKO-kurd

there are already some revolution taking place in the kurdistan province .... there is a fight happening everyday against the IRI in kurdistan province

We have got several political parties fighting against the IRI...those include

-PKK

-KOMALA

-PDK-I

but im wondering why arent the persians not revolting against the government???

im sure if the persians would have been participating the fight as well...then the opressive iranian regime would have been destroyed

DK,

You're completely deviating the thread from its original topic!

You're more than welcome to open a new thread in regards to Kurdistan Issue.

Guest DYAKO-kurd
DK,

You're completely deviating the thread from its original topic!

You're more than welcome to open a new thread in regards to Kurdistan Issue.

sorry bro...im not the only one :)

many other people changed the topic gradually

there are already some revolution taking place in the kurdistan province .... there is a fight happening everyday against the IRI in kurdistan province

-PKK

-KOMALA

-PDK-I

im sure if the persians would have been participating the fight as well...then the opressive iranian regime would have been destroyed

IR is here to stay. Many who are against it and most vocal have already escaped like cowards and talk their meaningless non sense from over seas, while those who remained are being taken care of before they can do anything. They stand no chance against regime change in Iran, and can only wave their shirokhorshid flag and chant 'marg bar jomhuriye eslami" while sitting in america and europe amongst their true blood western brothers. They have sacrificed their culture and identity long ago and resemble nothing Iranian any longer and have established a new western identity for themselves (immoral and void of anything of value). They fled when their country needed them (in their eyes, be it the war or revolution), and will only go back if Iran is westernized to suit their needs. They aren't capable of going through hardship, nor are they willing to fight for their beliefs, another cause of letting go of their Iranian identity and embracing western identity.

Guest DYAKO-kurd

aryanam

u seem to be a suporter or IRI and ur comment contains a lot of insults against those being against IRI

-PKK

-KOMALA

-PDK-I

IR is here to stay. Many who are against it and most vocal have already escaped like cowards and talk their meaningless non sense from over seas, while those who remained are being taken care of before they can do anything. They stand no chance against regime change in Iran, and can only wave their shirokhorshid flag and chant 'marg bar jomhuriye eslami" while sitting in america and europe amongst their true blood western brothers. They have sacrificed their culture and identity long ago and resemble nothing Iranian any longer and have established a new western identity for themselves (immoral and void of anything of value). They fled when their country needed them (in their eyes, be it the war or revolution), and will only go back if Iran is westernized to suit their needs. They aren't capable of going through hardship, nor are they willing to fight for their beliefs, another cause of letting go of their Iranian identity and embracing western identity.

Brandishing people who are unwilling to be punished for merely excercising their god given right to an opinion as cowards, could be construed as a very naive and incorrect perspective.

Whats more, could you please describe how the current regime adhere to and promote true Iranian "culture and identity" any more so than any expatriots. Infact i think you'll find that many who have moved abroad cite this as their main reason in leaving Iran.

I'm not saying anything is right or wrong, im just interested in your thesis on these points...?

-PKK

-KOMALA

-PDK-I

Brandishing people who are unwilling to be punished for merely excercising their god given right to an opinion as cowards, could be construed as a very naive and incorrect perspective.

Whats more, could you please describe how the current regime adhere to and promote true Iranian "culture and identity" any more so than any expatriots. Infact i think you'll find that many who have moved abroad cite this as their main reason in leaving Iran.

I'm not saying anything is right or wrong, im just interested in your thesis on these points...?

freedom is a privilege reserved for those who respect it and have the mental capacity not to abuse it. unfortunately, many iranians who have been subjected to westoxification have become weak, cowardly and incapable of such a basic concept. giving freedom to such weak minded ingrates will produce a culture-less iran void of any sense of morality and integrity. look at "persians" in western lands and what they have become...they make native westerners look good, and that's not an easy feat to accomplish and is almost beyond comprehension. those who support a westernized iran spit in the memory of all those who gave their lives for iran, and support the destruction of persian culture.

-PKK

-KOMALA

-PDK-I

freedom is a privilege reserved for those who respect it and have the mental capacity not to abuse it. unfortunately, many iranians who have been subjected to westoxification have become weak, cowardly and incapable of such a basic concept. giving freedom to such weak minded ingrates will produce a culture-less iran void of any sense of morality and integrity. look at "persians" in western lands and what they have become...they make native westerners look good, and that's not an easy feat to accomplish and is almost beyond comprehension. those who support a westernized iran spit in the memory of all those who gave their lives for iran, and support the destruction of persian culture.

Honestly, har chi bishtar kasi ro tooye khaf begiri, bishtar 'indignity' mikonan! And that is the exact reason why Iranians have put 'westerners' to shame (as you claim) b/c they were always caged and as soon as they were freed the went bonkers LOL.