Forum | Bia2.com
Keano

Judaism Vs. Zionism

carry on with your 'pc' sheep mentality. that's the problem with today's society. denial and hidden from reality, which perpetuates injustices.

Actually I'm no sheep nor do I deny reality or 'hide' from it. All I am saying is if you want to be taken seriously in the political and social realms you'll have to change this rather violent and barbaric attitude of yours otherwise you will never reach your target! Ever!

Actually I'm no sheep nor do I deny reality or 'hide' from it. All I am saying is if you want to be taken seriously in the political and social realms you'll have to change this rather violent and barbaric attitude of yours otherwise you will never reach your target! Ever!

yes, clearly force has never solved anything. you go ahead and hand out flowers and forgive your enemy, and i'll do things my way.

yes, clearly force has never solved anything. you go ahead and hand out flowers and gifts, and i'll do things my way.

Actually if everyone had the 'hand out flowers and gifts' mentality we wouldn't be where we are in history, today!

Nonetheless, the force that you think have solved things have always been diplomatic force and manipulation NOT the Hitler force, NOT the Stalin Force, NOT the Mussolin force, NOT the force IR uses! Why? B/C such forces have a very very low life span and like the 3 examples I gave you previously such regimes, such force comes to an end eventually while diplomatic forces i.e. those 'western' countries you bash regularly, last as long as several generations and NEVER can be toppled! That's the whole point of politics! Otherwise we all may as well use the whole planet as a literal battle ground with our male leaders having ego trips and destroying lives days on end. This is what you are calling for. HATE. WAR. CONFLICT. BLOODSHED. DEATH. DEPRIVATION.

With such ambitions you dare call yourself 'religious'. Especially when you openly applaud Hitler- a man that has been tagged 'Kafir' by a number of Islamic leaders.

I just want to put in my two cents and not comment any further. Unfortunately this is a very complex issue and the image of Rumsfield below does not help either. Both Iran and the US suffers from a very corrupt government. Yet it is good to hear that there are movements inside Iran that are trying to rebel against the government.

History says this:

Didn't the US finance the Shah after creating a coup to secure oil interest and then fund Saddam to use chemical weapons on Iran in order to create a monument (remember the two swords in Iraq); followed by Saddam using the same gas on innocent Kurds. Also, didn't senior Bush shoot down a passenger airplane and isn't the new Bush, the one who lied, creating more threats in which Iran can't even protect its own waters instead of talking to them. After all, we are occupying two countries financed by Republicans and now we care? Lets invade and forget how sensitive the Israeli Palestinian conflict is.

So how can you expect regime change in Iran when the wounds are so deep; going into Iran is just another reminder of what the US did to Iran (another monument for the US to create). The US does not have the right to occupy Iran and the people of Iran need to topple the goverment themselves.

Unless you want Iran to become Iraq in which everyday mass graves are being found with Shiites and Kurds and others who were against Saddam. Oh wait, didn't the US pay the Shiites and the Kurds to fight Saddam yet they are in mass graves. Funny how foreign policy works and how Bush can spin anything he wants when people don't know what the Mid East or Iran is. If Iran is terrorism then why did the US support Iran?

Lets not forget those Iranians and Kurds who gave their lives during the Iran Iraq war and the innocent Kurds who were gassed under Saddam.

On a personal note:

Also, imagine having a whole generation on your dads side living over there whom you have never seen. If their lives are lost (God forbid) what do I, as a natural American tell my kids. How can I be proud to be an American when I have to live with that every single day and look into my kids eyes. I was planning to visit Iran for the first time, but now those dreams may be permanently gone.

I pray for the day that the mullahs are gone in Iran and everybody is united in peace without prejudice because the people themselves choose to rebel. Long live the Iranian people and the Kurds and all ethnic minorities in Iran which make the motherland beautiful!

post-5042-1207630899_thumb.jpg

Guest DYAKO-kurd

I hate saddam

i hope that shitface will burn in hell

he killed many of my family members :(...because dey were kurdz

Guest triple555

:(

same reason i hate politics.. my dad side of family were involved and many got killed or prisoned.. both femal members and male!!

Guest DYAKO-kurd

same reason i hate politics.. my dad side of family were involved and many got killed or prisoned.. both femal members and male!!

Rest In Peace

RIP%2048.JPG

Rest In Peace

RIP%2048.JPG

DYAKO-kurd that is a beautiful image. I too am sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.

DYAKO-kurd I have aol messenger add me! My screen name is SamCa18

Guest DYAKO-kurd
Rest In Peace

same with your family

aww kheili mamnun

thank you

Guest DYAKO-kurd

Rest In Peace

RIP%2048.JPG

DYAKO-kurd that is a beautiful image. I too am sorry for your loss. God bless you and your family.

DYAKO-kurd I have aol messenger add me! My screen name is SamCa18

thnk you my brother

thnx

by da way...i dont use AOL my bro...i just made fun of that aol symbol on ma profile :D

Guest DYAKO-kurd
May all Iranians, Kurds, and ethnic minorities unite in brotherhood and overthrow this disgraceful regime!

inshallahh!!

i hope dat all people will live in peace in a beautifull country...such as iran

no matter if ur persian or kurdish or whatever...we are all iranians

iran is like USA..we got different people

May all Iranians, Kurds, and ethnic minorities unite in brotherhood and overthrow this disgraceful regime!

inshallahh!!

i hope dat all people will live in peace in a beautifull country...such as iran

no matter if ur persian or kurdish or whatever...we are all iranians

iran is like USA..we got different people

Inshalla! Iran has been inflicted by the West (as shown by the picture) and its current government. May the people rise with as little bloodshed.

I just wish Washington would not use the Middle East as a playground in order to secure their oil interests so that they get richer while others suffer.