Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Siamak

***25th Anniversary Thriller***

Michael_Jackson_Thriller-front.jpg

Pop superstar Michael Jackson has vowed to "surprise" his loyal fans with a host of celebrity collaborations on the remake of his hit album Thriller.

michael_jackson_thriller.jpg

The singer stunned fans at a music awards function in Cannes recently when he announced he has lined up a host of big names for the project.

Speaking for the first time about his return, the 49-year-old singer said in a video message, "I’m coming back. And I’ve got a very special treat for all of my fans. I have been recording Thriller: 25th Anniversary, with a lot of surprise guests."

The singer, who has not toured for over a decade, is scheduled to release the album on February 11 the day after this year’s Grammys. Insiders confirmed MJ’s European comeback at the O2 Arena in London will go ahead in summer.

Watch the new Teaser over here:

P jan in ax dast khordeh,nah ? ya'ani keh in ax maleh un zamoun nist !

I got goosebumps when I watched the new teaser; mix of the old materials that we've all seen many times, but they still have it.. All that said, he may manage to generate some sort of a minimal comeback in Europe and East Asia, but I don't see that happening in North America...

I got goosebumps when I watched the new teaser; mix of the old materials that we've all seen many times, but they still have it.. All that said, he may manage to generate some sort of a minimal comeback in Europe and East Asia, but I don't see that happening in North America...

American ppl didn't respect him and left him alone with lots problem !! i undrestand why he doesn't like anymore his american fans .

in ax az hamoon sete signature shomast! faghat photoshop shode ke zombie ha maat bashand o jackson vazehtar!

in ax az hamoon sete signature shomast! faghat photoshop shode ke zombie ha maat bashand o jackson vazehtar!

yes sir.. damet garm dorost migi . vali fekr nakonam chize ezafei az dafeh ghabl in dvd dashteh basheh .

Its the remastered CD and the DVD in a combo set + new info/pics

Michael Jackson has been milking his fans for so long with this sort of releases. Just on top of my head, I think he has released "Best of...", "Ultimate Collection", "Number Ones" etc... albums with 90% of songs being the same, just different covers and some "new info/pics"... Yeki nist begeh baba in gaav dige nar shodeh shir nemideh, cheghadr mikhay bedooshish? lol

lol Its the old fans that are being targeted here, again! Unless he does a U-turn in his career there is not much appeal to attract a large new audience! However such remastering of old classic albums is being done rather commonly these days! recently J. M. Jarre released a CD+DVD of his "Oxygen" and so did even U2 with their Joshua Three. Both editions are great collectibles which I recommend!

old ya new ya nemidunam chi,hich kas digeh rou dast in baba nazad keh nazad, baghiash headache hast :D .

I just got the limited deluxe edition, a mini book/digi! really cool!

yes sir :clap2:

old ya new ya nemidunam chi,hich kas digeh rou dast in baba nazad keh nazad, baghiash headache hast :D .

Spot on!