Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
cameron2and

hope its not a repost

what the f*ck is this, no f*cking replies... f*cking Irainians... :;):

Even if you are kidding we appreciate that you reconsider your language. People are free to choose whether they want to reply to a post or not.

Even if you are kidding we appreciate that you reconsider your language. People are free to choose whether they want to reply to a post or not.

there is no language, thats why i BEEPED them out... in case of kids, thought we were all adults... my fault

haha funny?

unfortunately i dont associate myself w/ persian guys so these was good background yet i need the other side?

This falls true for the severely brainwashed "persian" girls of the west. This is a product of a material upbringing, pathetic parenting and pure obliviousness to anything outside their box in regards to the global realities. When their looks fade, there will be nothing left of them worth anything and they will fade into meaningless dust and be immeidately forgotten.

This falls true for the severely brainwashed "persian" girls of the west. This is a product of a material upbringing, pathetic parenting and pure obliviousness to anything outside their box in regards to the global realities. When their looks fade, there will be nothing left of them worth anything and they will fade into meaningless dust and be immeidately forgotten.

that was possibly the best quote i've heard since ive been here.

hopefully there will be other persian men will stop playing it "safe" bc they are hoping for 10mins of spoonin.

hopefully there will be other persian men will stop playing it "safe" bc they are hoping for 10mins of spoonin.

Unfortunately, the males (what's left of their manhood anyway) are a large contributor and factor to this behavior. They constantly spoil and treat these girls without any thought to the consequence it inevitably produces. They have been treated like spoiled brats by these losers for so long that it has become the norm for them to accept and except nothing less. If the guys would focus on something more valuable and approach these girls on a more mental level, perhaps they wouldn't be such a mess and perpetuate the downfall of anything intellectual. At this point, the only way to bring these people back to reality and have them understand the true situation, you'd have to shove it down their throat in as harsh of a manner as possible. They are like children, and they need to be retrained accordingly, this is the unfortunate reality. All of this goes for both males and females.

Unfortunately, the males (what's left of their manhood anyway) are a large contributor and factor to this behavior. They constantly spoil and treat these girls without any thought to the consequence it inevitably produces. They have been treated like spoiled brats by these losers for so long that it has become the norm for them to accept and except nothing less. If the guys would focus on something more valuable and approach these girls on a more mental level, perhaps they wouldn't be such a mess and perpetuate the downfall of anything intellectual. At this point, the only way to bring these people back to reality and have them understand the true situation, you'd have to shove it down their throat in as harsh of a manner as possible. They are like children, and they need to be retrained accordingly, this is the unfortunate reality. All of this goes for both males and females.

Honestly i hope that after more and more generations of Iranians introduced to west, hopefully many will get assimilated into the culture, and slowly lose these ties to their material upbringing.

For those in the video or many that are currently 1st generation or post shah era, they seem to me as parallel society to the jewish culture (3rd generation ones, min. of 50k bar(t) mitzvahs, & lavish Hanakuahs, but dont call themselves jewish, & want to be known as liberal) of america. Not really socially accepted, but bc money talks they are a force to reckon with.