Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Javidan

can't stop laughing when i'm nervous

Guest Javidan

I have a problem, I can't be serious sometimes. like in class when I have to read loud or or do a presentation, I start laughing and it's really embarissing :damn:

two time I laughed during namaz in a mosque

any ideas :bl ?

two time I laughed during namaz in a mosque

:bl ?

hahahahahahaha ...welcome to our club amigo :))) .

Man, when it comes to controlling yourself in such situations I am the worst, it's like right at the critical moments that I need to be serious I start laughing/smiling for no reason, sometimes I am in a very serious meeting and in the middle of the conversation something inside me tells me don't even think of laughing right now, as soon as this thought hits my head I start laughing and that makes the most embarrassing moments of my life, cuz I have to come up with some BS to reason my laughter (Sometimes I won't even make sense and I know that). <br /><br />A few times with some of my close friends whom we always joke around, we've happened to be in a funeral and sadly while we were in the state of sadness full of sympathy, all of a sudden one laughs and then the rest of us will follow (At this moment we will cover our face looking as if we're crying), I know this is really smbarrassing and nothing to be proud of, but I have no idea how to get a hold of myself in such instances.<br /><br />In regards to the prayer times, I also remember at my childhood ages when they would take us to mosques forcefully to do the prayers, I would as well have very same problems often!

Guest triple555

and i thought i was the only one.. i'm kind of glad IN A WAY to hear others mentioning it.. i thought people think i'm too silly or not serious at situations and they

don't know how hard it is to control.. especially when you're nervous .. people looking at me while i'm smiling to the situation..

well one way i try to either bite my lip and take deep breaths and distract myself and think of sad situations but other than that .. it just happens and well here is one story

i was 15 and helped out at this one bridal shop..

The owners daughter was pretty lazy at customer service stuff and

always told me to take care of phone calls and face the customers instead of her.

So basically sometimes i had to call people at age 15, be serious, and tell people that they owed a balance and need to come pay it.

Many times i had the giggles over the phone and the other person couldn't hear me well thinking i was choking.

i just hated how the owners daughter wouldn't even take over when i would laugh and told me

to hang up the phone many times. i felt so embarrassed.

well as for now i think i'm pretty good with taking phone calls and don't laugh even if people make faces at me

while i'm talking!! :dance_baby_wft: :haha:

but i totally know what you go through Javidan!

i got in trouble in class many times for my weird random giggles and not to forget my hiccups!! :damn:

lol i get it too and i think i have it from my mom. sometimes when ppl introduce themselves to me or when im sitting in a classroom or in an elevator where ppl come in i just suddenly burst into laughter. And instead of listening to them all i think of is how to stop myself.

you wirdo ppl :))):))):)))

yea me too, but not like the crazy kingoo, only when I'm mad and nervuse...

my husband used to get really upset in the begining, but now he knows and its still wired to him :haha:

you wirdo ppl :))):))):)))

yea me too, but not like the crazy kingoo, only when I'm mad and nervuse...

my husband used to get really upset in the begining, but now he knows and its still wired to him :haha:

ummm .. kojaei to dokhtar ? :punishing_wft:

mipelekam hamintarafa... busy

but I sure miss you guys

mipelekam hamintarafa... busy

but I sure miss you guys

aaaa... injurieh digeh pas... eshgh va safat ba mardomeh, naz va adat vaseh ma !!!! hamineh digeh... kilu kilu bi vafa :harhar_wft[1]:

I thought this video is kind of related to your problem!

That will teach you!

How about this:

Guest triple555

omg i couldn't keep myself from laughing with this video either!!! but i just keep putting myself in the other person's shoes and wonder what i would think if somebody would do that.......i usually laugh when someone laughs too so i wouldn't know ......

...... i don't think i would get mad or anything just know that there must be something that is making the person laugh lol

Hala ina keh khubeh...bebinin cheghadar zeshteh vaghti keh yek dokhtareh iruni vasateh aghd-e arousi beguzeh .. :)))

lool. i think the worst case is this. My mom says this happens to her in her singing class where ppl need to listen to each other's singing. she says she randomly remembers stuff from her past and bursts into laughter. but imagine how hard it is for someone who's singing to not get mad.... I never understood her until i realized it happens to me aswell. i just sometimes laugh at myself because i realize that for example i couldnt remember people's names and their faces and when they say hi to me i wonder why, or when the "jav" is too serious i just cant stay that way

lool. i think the worst case is this. My mom says this happens to her in her singing class where ppl need to listen to each other's singing. she says she randomly remembers stuff from her past and bursts into laughter. but imagine how hard it is for someone who's singing to not get mad.... I never understood her until i realized it happens to me aswell. i just sometimes laugh at myself because i realize that for example i couldnt remember people's names and their faces and when they say hi to me i wonder why, or when the "jav" is too serious i just cant stay that way

Your mom is a singer? Nice!

Your mom is a singer? Nice!

lol actually she's not. she just takes classes for fun i think. they have a big singing group that she's a part of.