Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Suhail

Pashtuns Hate em or Not

Hiya guys ... well as some of ya now im pashtun and an also part persian my grandma comes from mashad

Just wondered why do many persians resent being linked with pashtuns and well more or less hate them ... and really i just want everyone to be honest cause im not gonna get offended or hurt i want ya guys to be honest

pashtuns persians kurds w.e ancestory is all from iranian tribes and so are our languages so ...

whats to hate ?

cheers

1. pashtuns are not persians FULL STOP

2. so many people in the middle east like to say there persian or relate to persian why isent anyone relate to iranic if we have all had the same infulence in the regen 4 the last 1400 years

so why do people in the ME (middle east) like to call them self persian even if they only have some small persian blood than calling them self iranic witch they have more relation? 2 IE kurds pakistanis :haha: so that's my first Q 2 u

persians are aryan and i think pashtuns r 2 i might be wrong

any way what y have done is mix up iranian and persian ur and easten iranian tribe not persian

Persian_Language_Location_Map1.png

^ this is a map of persians more or less

but pashtuns like kurds and indians r not persian

now why persian people may get angree with u is coz they think ur lying or u just want to look cool we don't hate pashtuns :harhar_wft[1]: so don't get to offended :friends::diablo:

Suhail you can be whatever you want to be. Having the title 'Persian' won't make you any better or worse person! My only advice to you is to take no notice of some of these so called 'Persians' who disrespect your culture and language. They are most likely bigheaded, scrubs who ALWAYS go on about a history which they themselves have had no role in!

• Like 1

2. so many people in the middle east like to say there persian or relate to persian why isent anyone relate to iranic if we have all had the same infulence in the regen 4 the last 1400 years

so why do people in the ME (middle east) like to call them self persian even if they only have some small persian blood than calling them self iranic witch they have more relation? 2 IE kurds pakistanis :haha: so that's my first Q 2 u

any way what y have done is mix up iranian and persian ur and easten iranian tribe not persian

now why persian people may get angree with u is coz they think ur lying or u just want to look cool we don't hate pashtuns :harhar_wft[1]: so don't get to offended :friends::diablo:

mate ... thats my point pashtuns are aryan i dint say they were persian or owt lol :poke:

:bandana: anywayys kapow .. im gonna jet thanks for being honest hope to get some more replies

indians ? now where did that come from lol

and thanks madomoieselle hun :)

c ya

So...What has happened that you realize others hate you? Maybe they've built a concentration camp, somewhere, in Iran for minority groups that we don't know about?

By the way! I don't know any Persians! That's history! and in therm of nationality! I know Iranian and that's when someone is born and raised in Iran!

No matter what nationality his/her father has got or his/her mother!

You specify where are you coming from ( Were Born ) and then we can continue this discussion!

Ciao...

mate ... thats my point pashtuns are aryan i dint say they were persian or owt lol :poke:

:bandana: anywayys kapow .. im gonna jet thanks for being honest hope to get some more replies

indians ? now where did that come from lol

and thanks madomoieselle hun :)

c ya

ok u may be arayn 2 but where not very closly linked it's like linking persians and anglo saxons we don't have much in common with pashtuns at where persian and our sub groups are kurds lurs ECT if the relation is only arayan then still we are historical culterly lanage wise where not the same

why i bring us india is coz there north is arayn :diablo:

loooooooool beh khoda :D .

Suhail you can be whatever you want to be. Having the title 'Persian' won't make you any better or worse person! My only advice to you is to take no notice of some of these so called 'Persians' who disrespect your culture and language. They are most likely bigheaded, scrubs who ALWAYS go on about a history which they themselves have had no role in!

Agree. It is a neo-conservative distinction based on: them and us(insinuating one is inferior and one superior). Historically it has been a central rhetorical weapon in creating conflicts amongst groups and nations. Everybody can see the negative ramifications in a globalized society where opinions are spread with the speed of light...