Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
bivafatarinam

afshin dar zendane Amrica

az doostam ke dar las vegas hast shenidam Afshin va bandesho be khatere voroode gheire ghanooni be USA dastgir kardan va alan dar zendane usa hast va dar Las Vegas nemikhooneh.

hahhaha lol na DASTGIR nakardan but yeah he was saying that emsal nemire Vegas chon parsal gir dadan beheshoon and they had to pay like $4000 each to go to vancouver and then go back to Germany.

He had a concert in Vancouver on 21st and another scheduled concert in Vegas on 24th. He was supposed to fly to Vegas early morning on 23rd; however, he and his band were denied entry by US immigration officers in Vancouver, Canada since he did not have the proper work permit in place to perform in US and gave false information to the immigration officers by saying that he is going to US for pleasure only. I was in New York at that time but I talked to him on the phone after he was rejected entry and he was saying that someone had informed the US immigration office about his show in Vegas and they knew him and his band well! We followed up with a lawyer to get him the permission, but since they had misinformed the immigration officers, there was no way he could come in... Michael performed in his place in Vegas and read a letter on his behalf.... BTW, out of 5,000 tickets sold, only 3 tickets were returned due to Afshin not being present! lol

Neeloofar, when was he saying that he is not going to Vegas and the $4,000 flight etc??? This could be very interesing if he said it before being "rejected" entry if you know what i mean!

He had a concert in Vancouver on 21st and another scheduled concert in Vegas on 24th. He was supposed to fly to Vegas early morning on 23rd; however, he and his band were denied entry by US immigration officers in Vancouver, Canada since he did not have the proper work permit in place to perform in US and gave false information to the immigration officers by saying that he is going to US for pleasure only. I was in New York at that time but I talked to him on the phone after he was rejected entry and he was saying that someone had informed the US immigration office about his show in Vegas and they knew him and his band well! We followed up with a lawyer to get him the permission, but since they had misinformed the immigration officers, there was no way he could come in... Michael performed in his place in Vegas and read a letter on his behalf.... BTW, out of 5,000 tickets sold, only 3 tickets were returned due to Afshin not being present! lol

Neeloofar, when was he saying that he is not going to Vegas and the $4,000 flight etc??? This could be very interesing if he said it before being "rejected" entry if you know what i mean!

hamoonjoori bood ke be khodet goftam,yeah its really interesting lol

what doesnt some do to avoid pay fees and taxes!

lool tell me about it... Vancouver airport officers are notorious for rejecting/deporting people for not having proper documents! Dariush, Aref, DJ Aligator, and now Afshin and there are at least 10 musicians and band members that I know that have run into some sort of trouble here! Similar thing happened DJ Aligator last year in Vancouver; he too didn't get work permit and lied to the officers, and after 10 hours flight to Vancouver from Europe, was deported back to Europe with the first flight and banned from entering Canada for one year! Bia2's beloved DJ Soltan rocked the night on DJ Aligator's behalf lol

I am truly sad to hear that this is so commonly practised among Iranian artists! In my opinion very unprofessional! It might not feel like that but its a rather destructive attitude in the long run, trying to avoid paying fees, taxes and royalties only sends wrong message to their fans, then who is o say that its wrong to download albums for free just to avoid paying for it? such a shame!

It is indeed stupid and so incosiderate to defy such imperative issues into consideration months before heading to another country (Especially a super strict immigration like the US). Considering he had encountered the very same problems with the INS last year, yet again making the same idiotic and irresponsible mistake is just inappropriate and disrespectful to both the awaiting audience at the concert and the INS officers at the airport! You just don't use such ridiculous lies at such critical situations, it shows how imbecile and ignorant you are. How can you expect the INS officer not to know anything about such big event? These Custom and Immigration officers are far more intelligent and well informed than one can imagine, trust me I used to go through all these dramatic stages almost 2-3 times a month, you just don't lie to them!

How long is his jail sentence? He should have known better, especially in times like these.

I hope this doesn't delay the album.