Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Toni

Hello, I'm a Latinamerican guy

Hi! you the Persian people have a very interesting culture and the modern music mixed with traditional it's just gorgeous. I find that many of you are very similar with Latinamerican people (physically) All of you have a very nice eyes and eyebrows. I've seen that many guys like to have cool goated beards and are in fashion. I enjoy listening to music from Turkia, Arabia and Iran specially. Well I hope I get a lot of Persian friends and if somebody is learning Spanish I'll be very happy to help him/her.

Bienvenido a nuestro humilde forum .

Welcome to our humble forum .

I can talk in spanish (Castellano) . is nice to have someone from South America over here :) .

Hola! Bienvenidos! Hablo un poco pero hago aprender. Ust. va a tener muchas diversión aqui. Welcome! If it's not a problem, i am actually looking for help with my espanol. Welcome, or as we in parsi "khosh aamadi!"

welcome welcome! its nice to have non iranians on the forum as well :) haha i agree that iranians and latinos have certain similar characteristics, my lil sis is taken for a latino like all the time ;)

anyways enjoy !

Hola! Bienvenido! Hablo un poco pero hago por aprender. Vas a tener mucha diversión aqui. Welcome! If it's not a problem, i am actually looking for help with my espanol. Welcome, or as we in parsi "khosh aamadi!"

Thanks to everybody for the welcome! Maybe if the administrators agree I could open a special thread in order to anyone here practices his(?) Spanish and ask questions about it.

hello Toni, welcome! :DD I'm also non-Persian but this forum is full of fun people. I'm also just beginning to meet everyone here as i am new myself. I saw your other post for help in Spanish, did you reply to my questions yet? :p

hello Toni, welcome! :DD I'm also non-Persian but this forum is full of fun people. I'm also just beginning to meet everyone here as i am new myself. I saw your other post for help in Spanish, did you reply to my questions yet? :p

oh yeah! I read you're brazilian - argentinian but living in USA (?) I've already answered your questions! :)

oh yeah! I read you're brazilian - argentinian but living in USA (?) I've already answered your questions! :)

I was born in Argentina and my family moved to the states right after.

Oh I'm going to check out your answers! :dance_baby_wft:

Hi! you the Persian people have a very interesting culture and the modern music mixed with traditional it's just gorgeous. I find that many of you are very similar with Latinamerican people (physically) All of you have a very nice eyes and eyebrows. I've seen that many guys like to have cool goated beards and are in fashion. I enjoy listening to music from Turkia, Arabia and Iran specially. Well I hope I get a lot of Persian friends and if somebody is learning Spanish I'll be very happy to help him/her.

So true, but think latinas/hispanics are less hairy j/k