Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

***L O S T***

I have to disagree with u on that! i dont think Illana is gonna go with smokey!

I thought of this while discussing it with someone, didnt saeed try to kill keamy on the real timeline? but he didn't die and in the end ben killed him, u think its gonna be the same in the sideways? i know its probably not very important ... and im sure pourya wouldn't care as he's always dismissive on the flash sideways :p

I have to disagree with u on that! i dont think Illana is gonna go with smokey!

lol Ahmaad, everything is within the realms of possibility on this show. My observation was made generally and seems to be the way it's heading. I don't want to over analyse the pic but Da Vinci's depiction was for each individual reaction to be in response to the question "one of you will betray me". I'm guessing this refers to the direction in which each individual is looking. Either that or it's just made to look cool as we originally thought. With recent developments though im inclined to believe the former is now true.

this pic comes closer to the davinci painting and if we wanna draw conclusion based on who Judas (to Locke/Smokey) is Saeed would be the closest to the painting! and it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up betraying smokey!

Judas_Peter_John_Last_supper_copy.jpg

LastSupperDetailMiddle.jpg

Hehe that's a bold prediction pourya jan. You may just be right. This next episode will be Ben-centric, which i have to say has been a long time coming. Ben was one of my favourite characters awhile back before he was reduced to a shadow of the man he was previously. I hope they can rekindle some of the elements which made him so appealing.

-Dar tul-e chand sal-e ghabl,beh khosus keh man fan-e Star Trek budam va hastam,hich seriali beh andazeyeh L O S T mano mikh kub nakardeh va bayad az Mr Pourya tashakor kard keh beh man in serial ro moarefi kard .

-Har kasi mituneh khodesho bein-e in adamhaei keh dar island hastan peida koneh ! har kodam az maha shabahat haei beh anha darim .

-Character-e favorite man : Jack Shephard , John Locke , Ben Linus hastan ! beh rahati bein-e inha va man,misheh shabahat haei ro peida kard !

-Secret L O S T , dar 3 chiz hast :drama, mystery, and suspense !

-Har episode ,every scene has a meaning...Bayad kheili ghahsnag va ba havas-e jam beh serial negah kard.ageh bi hoseleh hastid,aslan negah nakonid !

-As a amator critic cinematograph,baraye man ye yek meghdari characters,cliche ,acting mikonan keh in ta haddi serial ro paein mibareh ! actors/actresses,ejazeh creative budan ro nadaran ! bana bar in dar zamani keh suspense tamame episod eo gerefteh,actor/actress kari ro anjam mideh keh dar tul-e serial anjam dadeh, hichi digeh new nist ba'ad az 3 seasons,in yek zarbeh hast va fekr konam keh hatman dar 4 season in jaryan ro bayad hal konand.

-Top Lost episodes :

1. Live Together, Die Alone

2. Deus Ex Machina

3. Walkabout

4. The Man Behind the Curtain

5. Numbers

-My favorite actress (NOW) is Sun Kwon . very deep,touching and sexy .

-My favorite quote : Danielle Rousseau: You've only got three choices: run, hide... or die.

-The real map :

lost-wall-748621.jpg

-The real map II :

lost_dharma_decoded-751672.jpg

-A very very intresting map,looking for them and looking for this Island :

geo-study_of_lost.jpg

-I am still study on L O S T ...

Jesus christ!

That is alot of research.

Did you do that yourself??

a mixed quality episode, some boring and some fun.

overall, no mater if you like the way its heading or not, this is the most boring season of the whole show! ironically the last season of a very engaging show is least engaging of all! very underwhelming while it should be the opposite!

Well i agree, an uneven episode all-round. The off-island pattern continues, with the individual having a clear shot at redemption or to pursue their traits. Is this all part of the test for the ideal "candidate" (which we now know is a sucessor to Jacob)?! By the way, Alex scrubs up nicely off-island, looking hottt!

The biggest question for me this episode was that Richard clearly said that those who had been touched recieved a gift that granted them perpetual life. So why is it that Locke is supposedly dead?!

I do agree with you pourya, the episodes bar perhaps last weeks have been underwhelming and very stale. The show should be reaching a climax in this last season, but at the moment it is just about ticking along with the bare details to keep one interested. This program has throughout it's life prided itself on exceeding expectations and being able to shock and spell-bind, so far this season it has done little to really blow me away as it has done. Let's hope it's the calm before the storm.

Btw, i'm starting to see how this is all going to be concluded...

I see that too, however I HOPE that they do something to surprise us! as this moment I could go for any kind of twist that makes it more interesting than what it is!

you are absolutely right about the blessing pedram jan, however I'm sure they are to retcon it along the way! like they always do!

right now the whole rules and regulation of the power struggle is a mess! how could jacob give immortality by his touch when he himself was mortal? and in richard's case he doesnt age! now why would someone both not age and not die? is there those who age and not die?lol how is that the smokie is clueless when it comes to people running around him yet he knows the exact location of a certain item on the island? very inconsistent

I don't know what possessed me, but i decided to delve into some spoiler site's today and really wish i hadn't!!! Although it in no way spoilt the final image or episode (which is yet to be recorded), i now know how it will run-up and which characters will feature. :clap2:

watched ep 8, getting back to old style with each ep. Gotta say again that smokie's character and past is the main reason, if not the only, that keeps this interesting for me!

I think that we can now conclude why "Claire" appeared in Kate's house and told her not to bring back Aaron! and the "little prince" now makes more sense put in the "right" context!

btw, I have realized what exactly my main problem with the alternate reality is! It is the fact that it is supposed to be a reality caused by the course correction! however only Kate's course is in accordance with such logic, since it changes only post-plane! others' lives are changed completely!

Just seen the ep. Quite interesting, although contrary to you pourya jan i am more interested in Jacob's character than smokie at the mo. Have to say the whole reintroduction of Widmore does nothing for me, i find it neither mysterious or interesting. How lame was that actress on the beach! So we are supposed to believe that Smokie has such power and seeming invincibilty yet he was unable to establish that Widmore had arrived on the island?! Come on!

Pourya jan, i was thinking the same thing about the alternate realities, they don't add up. Kate is the only one who's back story adds up and remains intact. Now, my take is that this is either a massive missight OR as i said before, what we are seeing is something completely different than the scenario percieved. I've not been checking the podcasts this season, so not sure whether this has been discussed?!

Although this episode was quite enjoyable it seemed like another episode contributing no impetus towards the end game.

Pedram jan,

you do realise what I was referring to regarding the little prince and why he shouldn't get back to the island? so far I had believed that Aaron must be Jacob! especially after the ep the little prince! But somehow it all didn't add up with Jacob, and I was really confused! Now that smokie is slowly giving his backstory little by little, the fact that Christian Shepard has been central to the show and Claire was led away by him while the baby was left for Kate to take care off makes more sense! As we have been talking about the Shepard blood line's importance! I am starting to believe that smokie might be the one who is Aaron and not Jacob! And the fact that he feels trapped on the island is why he appeared as claire to Kate and warned her not to bring back Aaron! Since he didnt want to get back! And the kid he saw might very well be the kid he was with the growing pains, which still haunts him and not Jacob! He was after all a humanbeing before somehow turning to the creature! I know its still far-fetched but the more I learn about smokie's logic the more he seems the juste one and Jacob the menace! at least he is a much better and charismatic communicator than jacob!Lol

Regarding Charles I am more bothered by the fact that he suddenly seems to know everything about smokie and the fact that he appeared as Locke and even more bothered that Sawyer talks to him as if he expects Charles to be aware of the latest developments on the island!lol

btw, who eh hell are the off island crew of ben which he still refers to as a resource?!!!

An interesting theory pourya jan, this would help explain why Smokie defends Kate for taking Aaron off the island. So if this is the case, why is Smokie still attempting to physically get off the island if he can succeed on the island by rectifying whatever scenario the bomb triggered? Whatever theories i conjure in my mind now seem to present massive discrepancies, i think the show is dangerously plighted with too many inconsistencies and retcons to plausibly conclude. At the moment we seem to be focussed solely on the supernatural, but from what i understand the scientific will have a greater role come the finale. I had to laugh at the end of this ep, apparently Sawyer thinks flying a plane off the island is beyond his capabilities, but fleeing on the sub is achievable. Was Sawyer in the navy in a past life lol.

As far as the Smokie being the good and Jacob the bad, then this could be right. The prob is we still know so very little about Jacob. This season so far seems to have a greater emphasis on Smokie. If we are to believe Jacob is the bad then why is it that Smokie seem's to have approached those with a more menacing background such as Saeed & Sawyer, where as Jacob has taken Jack and Hurley under his wing?

isn't it in fact so that the devil often turns to the more simple hearted/gullible ones to corrupt? ;)

from what we have learned so far is that basically the laws on the island are even for the greater powers of a very primal nature! neither Jacob nor smokie seem to favour unconditional peace and tolerance! Jacob and his posse sound more like God, you are forgiven as long as you truly repent and follow the commandments, while smokie is like Satan trying to get the individual to adhere to its true nature!

but yeah, these are all our thoughts and theories which most likely will like always be proved better than the real thing!lol honestly, how many of our theories through the years haven't been superior to the actual story? hehe

I am still very disappointed over the fact that they chose not to explain the mythology of the show, I mean what the hell was that temple and what purpose did the people there serve? jacob had brought them there to do what? why had he divided all his people on the island? Walt was special seems to have been forgotten, he isnt even a candidate!!! and why the Egyptian mythology? why that statue? Instead wasting time showing people strolling around the island back and forth they could have at least tried to deliver some kind of historic perspective and cool mythological panorama! I mean, it couldn't get worse than this!

not as much answers as i hoped to though! i dont know what they're doing? they wanna put all the answers and the last few episodes or just leave us hanging for most of the questions ? probably the latter

Just finished one of the best episodes ever!!

It did answer several questions, basically put Jacob and the man in black in a more clearer perspective, a bigger one! In a away it was a philosophical follow up to the s5 finale's on shore scene!

However ...

though it tried to tie as many lose ends as possible some barely came along!

the ship broke the statue?!!!!!!!!lol the ship brought only a couple of slaves?!!!lol

All Richard's past theories turned out invalid, I wonder now how they'll explain the Egyptian mythology link!

Wow, now i definately can't wait to watch this. You have been highly critical thus far in S6 pourya jan, so this must really be something special.

it has its MANY flaws pedram jan! some knots are very banal and forced! and there are 1000 other ways that would have been better! However the powerplay comes under new light which I loved about it! Now I know these two much better, through an analogy Jacob made in it! I havent been thrilled by the smoke in a long time, in fact its appearance had lost magic and become ridiculous lately, here the thrill of its arrival was brought back! I had some goosebumps again!

Wow, now i see what you were getting at. A truly magical episode!! Loved Richard's backstory and i must say credit is due to Nestor Carbonell, who's performance was simply brilliant.

Ahmaad, unlike you i actually thought this episode answered about as much as can be expected at this stage of the season. What really set this ep apart was in the way in which it went about revealing. Pourya jan, when you referred to the "analogy" i assume you meant the bottle? That really gives us a new perspective on things. I have to say i'm loving the nature in which the good/evil dilemma is being emphasised, continually throwing us in our estimations. I'm startig to wonder whether this is all a smoke screen for a 3rd party. After all, who is dictating "the rules" and policing their feud? How did Jacob and Smokie come to the island? I'm still not entirely convinced "Christian" is Smokie and have a theory, allbeit a far-fetched one, that he could infact be this decisive 3rd party! lol

I think this is an episode i will definately re-watch over the coming days.

lol Pedram jan I must say that I find your loyalty to Christian as character and his importance to such canonical level so long after his last appearance and considering everything that has been going on since then really "cute"! hehe who knows! maybe! right now everything is possible! though I personally would rather see previously pivotal characters like Des and Walt to come back for a key role than Christian! The behind the scene politics have now more or less ruled out any other candidate other then the actors who "happened" to remain for the last season! which I find lame to be honest!

But yeah a third party is still very probable, since Jacob acts more like a prison guard than God! and his vigilante attitude today shows why he collects mercenaries! they should somehow link it all up to the Egyptian mythology! because we still dont know why that "fertility" statue was put on the island, why children die, why smokie's mother cased him growing pains, why the temple was built and put there with the recruits from mainland and so on! so far we assumed that the survivors of black rock had built it while worshipping! I only hope that they do at least one more similar episode in order to tie up all historic lose ends that remain! This episode was exactly what I called for last week when saying that they could have done a panoramic episode explaining things, lets hope they keep up! even though the ship with a handful slaves breaking statue and ending up in the middle of the island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! without any of the powers involved to catapult it that far in, still sounds pretty lame to me! it was rather desperate attempt to tie up the strange details, not the best but glad they gave it a shot!

It did answer several questions, basically put Jacob and the man in black in a more clearer perspective, a bigger one! In a away it was a philosophical follow up to the s5 finale's on shore scene!

However ...

though it tried to tie as many lose ends as possible some barely came along!

the ship broke the statue?!!!!!!!!lol the ship brought only a couple of slaves?!!!lol

All Richard's past theories turned out invalid, I wonder now how they'll explain the Egyptian mythology link!

It can't be :o Pourya are we finally agreeing on LOST ??? haha