Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

***L O S T***

his last album Yukkk!!!

I do how ever like "rafighe man" and "zakhme zaboon" the movie versions! but the last album I agreed with u almost 100% on ur review

lol, i'm guessing this is an island themed edition then. This advertisement is rather peculiar isn't it, particularly some of the viewer ratings seem a little fabricated or misleading. Designed almost to hide the fact that the ratings have dropped massively since its inception.

Should be a good set though, a definate purchase for me.

lol, me neither. There seems to be more detail about the commercial achievements of the show than the actual product though. I suppose they cannot reveal the real details until all is concluded.

If the information i posted earlier was accurate, tonights ep will be Saeed-centric which to be honest does not interest me at all. His character seems to exist now purely for fan purposes, his place in the story and his recent ressurection excites me not. I hope tonights ep makes me eat my own words, but not holding out for much...

i just finished watching ep 6.

it was a VERY WIERD episode!!!

Didn't like it at first but the last 10min was very strangely very satisfying

i just finished watching ep 6.

it was a VERY WIERD episode!!!

Didn't like it at first but the last 10min was very strangely very satisfying

Actually to me it was the least weird one!lol This was by far my favorite episode this season so far! The Saeed on and off the island arcs suddenly became the most interesting next to the smokey's! I'm starting to recognize the style of narration and hopefully this episode makes the season pick up the pace again after having been more or less static 5 episodes! We can now consider the first 1/3 put behind, hopefully!

btw... can anyone tell me when and where Miles had met Claire before?!!!

they met back at the dharma ville when they were hiding from keamy. sawyer claire and miles coming back to the beach and miles saw claire leave in the middle of the night with christian

Best Ep so far, finally it seems to be leading somewhere! My apprehensions regarding Saeeds story turned out to be true though, his off island antics dont serve any interest for me. The on-island action was fantastic though. I like how the final scenes seem to portray the smokey and his followers as some sort of dark/evil cult bringing about amargeddon. We are constantly thrown in our estimations of Jacob and Smokey, one week they are portrayed as good and the next they are quite the opposite. I'm intrigued as to ho wthe rest of the season will progress.

Ahmaad, in what way did you find the episode "weird" ?

well, everything happened so fast i didnt have time to process! First of all saeed killing the japanese guy and his friend and then smokey coming in the temple in the same episode! its not like lost for so many events in one episode... but i guess we're running out of time

As pourya suggested earlier, we are now seeing the beginning of the end if you will. Suddenly the direction and dynamic seem a little more defined and i hope we are treated to a thrilling ride for the remainder of the show.

Kate seemed to be the only one uncomfortable and out of place in the smokey's clan. We now know more about the smokey than we do about Jacob, who appears to play his cards closer to his chest. Smokey wants out and presumably some sort of retribution for his past banishment. I'm not quite sure whether the lines have been defined as to whether his cause is good or evil, regardless of the dark nature of the ending scene. There is clearly alot more to this than meets the eye.

Due to the "rules", i'm sure now we will see a proxy power struggle between Jack and Sawyer forge future episodes. It's funny how their relationship has now come full circle.

What I liked about saeed's off island arc is that it was so far the only one with a drive and element of surprise that worked! Very much like the style of the flashbacks and forwards in previous seasons! one wasnt sure what saeed was to do in that kitchen! Jinn suddenly popping up there is the best placed cameo-appearance this season! all previous ones, even Kimmy's I didnt care about but Jinn's suddenly woke up my interest and gave me the feeling of that this might be more than a coincidence! Although most likely this is a random cameo like all other off-island ones this season! at least the style of narration seems to be back closer to what it was in early seasons! more mysetry and questions, since I have come to the conclusion that I like lost more when questioning and less when answering!lol

lol to the contrary i actually thought Saeed's off island experience was a foregone conclusion. As soon as his brother revealed his probs, there was one outcome, Saeed would kill them. I've said all along tht these off island happenings are more than a mere coincidence ,there is something entwining their destinies and i think it is something to do with the simultaneous killing of Jacob and the bomb going off....perhaps lol.

Pourya jan, did you not find Andrews acting rather unconvincing and weak at times? His "dark" turn portrayal on island was quite poor in my opinion, reminded me of a bad horror movie haha. He is inconsistent, at times brilliant and sometimes terrible lol.

On the contrary Pedram jan, if you think about it Saeed is the only one who's alternate nature and reality has a return to his original nature and reality! here he is put in the same ruthless (dark) path as before! While for others things get slightly different, clearer! They see some light at the end of their tunnels! In the sense it might tell us something! The fact that he hasn't touched by Jacob in any way!

As I'ev told you before I think this whole season is plagued by underacting and low production q! The whole temple and smokie's raid looks cheap prop and CGI! That perhaps more than the story saddens me! since it has become so bare-boned!

Oh dont get me wrong, I completely agree pourya jan, each alternate seems to be a subtle examination of the individual's development or regression of character. Jack we saw making amends in his life and determined nt to repeat past mistakes and now with Saeed he seems doomed to repeat his past demons. It's one of the features i've enjoyed this season thus far, it takes me back to the Jacob/Smokey scene in S5 finale. They clearly discuss how each group brought to the island just repeats itself in the same formula. I can only hypothesise at this stage, but from what i see so far, this alternate reality is basically a direct reference to that conversation. Destiny versus Free Will. It is a beautiful concept when you look back at the entirety of the show from that perspective, it's always been the quintessence of the show. In hind sight it now becomes a little clearer why Lindeloff and Cuse were so adament in stressing the importance of the characters this season.

i had never seen this one lol

i only saw two! the one they're all looking at the camera and the one they're all looking at locke

Hehe, well if you split that pic in half we clearly have 2 "teams", with different allegiances. The left side allied to Smokey, the right side allied to Jacob. I'm sure the direction in which each seems to be staring will bare some significance later on too.