Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

***L O S T***

I think your right pourya jan, the answers are never going to live up to the mysteries themselves. I think people were at first prepared for mysteries but since the show detoured(time travel etc), people then demanded them. Another problem is that Lost was (imo) marketed too broadly, garnering a huge fanbase that just were not prepared for a show of it's complexity and nature. The same people either demanded answers or stopped viewing. I think the writers felt obliged to cower to their demands to an extent. It's almost as if the writers are digging themselves out of a hole now, trying to justify all the slip-ups. Either way, there still remains enough legitimacy in the show to finish it with a bang.

lol yea i did notice that with Illana, very inconsistent! I did also notice for the first time that she actually has a great azz and rack hehe. Never really cared for her much until last night lol.

I think last night was the first time we had seen much or any of Sun, Ben and Lapidis. I'd almost forgotten how many characters there are left. I was wondering with the end in sight whether we will start seeing a mass killing-off of characters. For me, there are just far too many people to close it suitably as it is.

The more time passes and one sees the decay of such shows then one truly appreciates the impeccability of Sopranos! Calculated and consistent throughout its entire course! and that genius indefinite ending! Ironically the very same show Lost producers ridiculed will probably stand the test of time much longer! It only gets better with each viewing!

You're right pourya jan. Even through all 6 seasons it's quality and integrity didn't slip even an iota. Although, there are alot of people that didn't appreciate its ending. How is Mad Men progressing? Has that blipped at all?

Yeah many didn't appreciate the Sopranos ending but I think in time that very ending makes this show keeping it currency even though it has ended!

Mad Men is still solid in terms of quality, however I personally find the professional life of Draper to take over lately while many love that very fact! nevertheless its still high q production!

hehe, thanks! love the jacket! its always a bit hard for me to find denim jackets since they are always one size smaller than average jackets! A denim jacket in XL is actually Large so I had to find a XXL just to get an XL! and let me tell you that its near impossible!lol such hassle! But its slim-fit and i cant wait to wear it when its a bit warmer! :D

I'm downloading it right now..

my old laptop died on me and had to buy another one... took some time to find a good one with a good price :D

and love it

I'll come back when i watch the episode

This was the best ep this season in my opinion too! I think they're getting back their charm.

I really enjoyed all of it. Unlike pourya i really liked the cave scene too. Specially when the dude threw out the white stone.

Hope it gets better every episode.

look, this series has already cost you a laptop ahmad! :))

good to have you back, the discussion never gets the same without you and me disagreeing! :haha: :brows:

Yeaaah I'm the altra hyper javgir

and ur the hmmmm halgiir ? lol that sounds about right :p

And Oh im thankfull for it lol It may have costed it me a laptop but if it wasn't for that I wouldn't have gotten my new laptop which im in love with lol

Yeaaah I'm the altra hyper javgir

and ur the hmmmm halgiir ? lol that sounds about right :p

:))) javgir and halgir, we are basically the jacob and smokie of this thread! :haha:

Guys, i've managed to find a list of upcoming episodes that reveals the centric character for each one. Don't know how reliable it is but it reads as follows (spoilered just in case you dont want to know!):

6.5 - Jack. 6.6 - Sayid. 6.7 - Ben. 6.8 - Sawyer. 6.9 - Richard. 6.10 - Jin/Sun. 6.11 - Desmond. 6.12 - Hurley After these there are no details which could allude to a convergence of timelines?!

I dont really care much about these since they are most likely to revolve around the never-crashed versions which to me, even though relevant to the story, lack anything exciting and engaging! if this reality ends up being the final its even worse than them waking up and realize they were dreaming!lol

I personally believe that neither of these "realities" will equate to an ultimate conclusion pourya jan, i think we will see some sort of revelation that will result in the Losties attempting rectifying the dual timelines..

Btw, if these centric details are correct, i'm slightly dissapointed to see that Daniel will not have his own centric-episode. I was hoping that his expertise would be crucial in working out exactly what is going on...

lol Pedram jan, it seems like you are still overestimating the writers! if anything what we have learned form lost is that when you are killed off its most likely due to a behind the scene conflict and not part of the grand scheme! Daniel, just like Eko were characters that were meant to be more but their story arcs were basically aborted prematurely! they made the whole "dead will be back" this season look as if they were to have some kind of key roles but most likely Charlie and others reappearance will be limited to nostalgic cameos! considering that so many key characters have been involved from the start and killed off due to inconvenience its ridiculous to mention the remaining few as the "numbered" ones! I can bet whatever I own on the fact that the numbers were thought out as something just "odd" and nothing to do with the number of people that happen to be left in the final season! that's why I find the explanation rather lame!

you talk about "ultimate conclusion", to be honest they have driven things to a point of no return, where no adequate conclusion is possible for my satisfaction! no matter how you twist and turn it I can't see things go back to a "worthy" conclusion for the greatness preceding this season! no mystery left, just fantasy! they will drive it more towards extreme and more over the top, and the more they go the less I wish they had just dreamt the whole damn thing!lol actually of all fans' theories that were first rejected and then realized the wake up from a dream is the only that has yet not been, you never know! I for one hope for a dream coming true!lol :haha:

just finished ep5 ... so so! a mix of the early eps and last week's.

the l****house scene was alright if the m****r hadn't showed an actual house!lol I wrote this as a cyphered teaser, btw!lol :rolleyes:

Pedram jan now you'll get your answer to "the Christian on the island" question! ;)

it was just I had thought, mr smokie!lol

what a crappy acting by Claire in that crazy make up! dirty hair but tweezed brows!lol :haha:

Well, i really enjoyed that episode. This episode went some way to prove just how adept Fox is as an actor compared to the rest of the cast. His performance was immaculate and engaging, despite being probably the most emotionally tasking of them all. He goes from strength to strength.

I like the whole lighthouse concept and went some way to explaining things. What it is Jack has to "figure out" though is beyond me, at least his importance has now been confirmed. The off island story was quite dull until the last quarter and yet again we are reminded that this is more than a seperate scenario.

Your right pourya jan,Claire's performance was borderline novice. Are we 100% sure that CHristian IS the smokey though? Didn't Claire say that her dad + "her friend (Smokey)" were with her?

Although i enjoyed this ep, the show still seems to be rather slow in pace. Btw, Naveen Andrews accent is all over the pace this season, sounds more like an Etonion Englishman than an Iraqi lol.

Did you notice who's name is at 108 deg? I couldnt catch it. Although i'm guessing it may be our Des!! :)

I didnt, the numbers do not add up when you think about the logic of the show! so many candidates yet only these one's numbers was part of the island's coordination! I would have loved if the mirrors have showed something other than the actual houses!lol Jacob seems to be repeating the whole crap til someone ends it all? "it all ends once .."! Then why does he stop Hurley to save the peeps at the temple? He acts in a way like their death is predestined (it has happened once so it must happen again), then how does he expect things to change like Jack breaking the mirrors! What the hell happened to the whole constant vs variable thing? down the drain with Daniel I guess!lol

I think that we can somehow say that the Jacobs we have seen on and off the island are not exactly the same! I think that we have so far seen Jacob alive "twice"! when fishing and when ben killed him! the rest this season and also off the island last season are the dead jacob trying to correct the paths I think! bringing Hurley and Miles means that his orchestration counts on his death! Can it be so, that its his ghost? yet they all saw him in flesh, so maybe not!lol damn I shouldn't be doing this! :damn: :haha:

I think that we can pretty much rest the case of Christian and smokie, even if we look at the ruin scene the smoke was seen and so was a girl much like Claire hiding behind the cupboard! also in that cabin telling locke to move the island! he said that he spoke on Jacob's behalf (with same facial expression and tone as current Locke) and led locke to his death in order to get him back dead and embodied! also we can now say that the cabin was possessed by smokie when ben and Locke came! Ben couldn't see him but to Locke he said "help me", maybe to get from the island! they did say that the circle of ashes around the cabin was broken and Jacob hadnt lived tehre a while! it also seems like the appearances of Walt (where is he btw?) was smokie!

eh, its a mess!lol

Of course you did, I think if you and I ever come to agree that would count as a sign of the apocalypse! :haha: