Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

***L O S T***

lol Do you really wanna know that Pedram jan? Lets just say that Fox recently said in an interview that fans should be ready to get really confused 1/3 of this season! after that things get settled and now I understand what he meant! :D I think this is going where I thought it would be but taking a detour!

hehe i really dont know if i know the answer to that question pourya jan, im torn over whether i wanna be privy to the juicy details or whether i hold out for the "suprise" factor. From what you've heard does it sound promising though?

To be honest I can't tell, all I understand is that they are gonna take a longer more messy way. instead of flash backs and forward they will introduce another type of narration which will make it confusing! considering the main theme of the s5 my guess (this is not spoiler but rather my own calculation) is that

they are to introduce alternate realities and parallel timelines

(much like Fringe and Star Trek) which will play with the end of s5, did the bomb go off and throw them back or did it continue, thats why ep1 is titled LA X! If this theory is anywhere close to the reality then it makes it difficult to understand what is and what isnt! much like that episode from s4 when Jinn's fate is played with through flash forward and backward simultaneously! however afer 1/3 of the season Fox said that they are to remain in one time-line and location!

Hehe well i actually caught a spoiler myself that also suggests this.

It suggested that Ben will be on a seperate reality/island than the others which will then not directly answer whether the bomb went off or not, at least not until later in the season....

Like you said, this could get very messy!!!!!

Agaiiin with the spoilers :)) im not reading any of them :p

Guuuuuyyyysss !! thiiis tuesdaaay :D I'm excited :)) but i might not be able to watch the first 4 or 5 episodes with u guys as my travels are about to start again

Hi Ahmaad, go on, treat your self to a few minor spoilers they won't hurt :p

I wont be viewing on Tuesday either, instead i'll wait until it is shown on UK Sky on Friday. Can't wait!!

lol which season was the last you watched?

well as u know TV4 showed lost on wednesdays and at the same time it was champions league play-off so I missed a lot of episodes + after a while they stopped showing lost on tv, so I decided to watch from where I stopped, beginning of 4th season :bl

Alright! Well regarding your Q since there is something relevant in s4 I think I let you watch it yourself, since otherwise it will be spoiled!

and the date is set for the complete set!

"The sixth season of the TV phenomenon Lost doesn't even premiere until next Tuesday, and it already has a Blu-ray release date. TV Shows on DVD (citing information posted on Ingram Entertainment's VideoETA website) is reporting that, on August 24, Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment will release both Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season and the mammoth Lost: The Complete Collection, with exclusive bonus content.

Special features for Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season include:

* Original scripted content that goes deeper into some of the stories, exclusive to Blu-ray and DVD produced by Damon Lindeloff and Carlton Cuse

* Bloopers and deleted Scenes

* Lost on Location - Go behind-the-scenes and get the stories from the set, on location in Hawaii from the actors and crew who make it happen.

* Crafting a Final Season - Investigation into the goals and expectations of the season through interviews with writers, producers, cast, and crew

* Audio commentaries

* Lost University (BD-exclusive, powered by BD-Live)

Lost: The Complete Collection will include an additional bonus disc with at least two hours of extra exclusive content."

Hi Ahmaad, go on, treat your self to a few minor spoilers they won't hurt :p

oooh yes theeey will :p when it comes to lost I LOVE surprises :D

Guuys i found this vid on Lost's facebook page!

AALLL i can say is WOOOOOW

real footage from the final season!!! and it loooks amaziiing

seems like they're not back to LA after all :brows:

Read the spoilers and you know whats up! :rolleyes: yeah the whole ep 1 is available on youtube!lol though shot with cam from TV! I wait another day! :D

btw ahmad, how comes you watched that spoiler clip? i thought you wanted to wait to watch the episodes to be "surprised"!lol :p

lol i'm avoiding all spoilers until Friday now that it's been leaked. I mean before it was all speculation but now the real details will emerge, something i want to avoid in the run up to Friday :D I must concede though that should anything crop up on here with the "spoiler" button i will without hesitation take a peak lol. I just can't control myself :p

Hehe cool! I noticed that the mainpage is being updated more frequently with your blog posts, nice touch :) Also a nice image of you on the mainpage rocking the colourful scarf/jumper combo :D

Hehe, thanks pedram jan! actually ever since that pic went up people have been recognizing me on the street more often! :D a few days ago I was checking some clothes in a store around lunch break while listening to music when a guy approached me and asked me if I was the one who's face was on bia2!lol :))