Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

***L O S T***

Hey guys, is that Libby in the background? If so then that is a new progress, since the actress was according to Carlton so angry with the writers that she did not reply any of their calls and was therefore only til months ago the only oldie excluded from the comeback-cast of the final season!

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/lostpedia/images/9/94/LostSeason6OfficialPoster.jpg

btw what did u think of the actress that plays ana lucia in avatar ? forgot her name :p

and seems like libby and mr echo may have been old photographs cause they're standing way behind the others

She just like the guy who played Michael was upset because of the character's fate in Lost! I have written more about it in a spoiler post month ago! The fact that she is on the poster now indicates she will be part of the cast, that she is in the background might indicate a smaller appearance or that they squeezed in her afterwards! We dont know! I think we have discussed Locke's position some pages ago!

As much as I love lesbians I do not like Michelle Rodriquez! She plays butchy girls well and In avatar just like lost she got a role that suited her.

she has denied it :p i read it somewhere dunno where :p

anyways i like lesbians in movies only! as they are the ones who are hot :))

remember those 2 lesbians in friends ? one of them which joey liked ? those are the kind i LOOOVE :)))

lol from what i understood she is partial both to balls and box :brows: my type of girl hehe. Although i have to say her butchiness does not appeal to me at all.

I have to say the actress who plays Libby should be glad of her planned inclusion in the final season. Not as if she has exactly found success elsewhere.

Btw, when can we expect the podcasts to resume? after the first ep or before?

I somehow can understand those actors' frustration, since the writers of Lost basically expect them to remain on standby indefinitely while not giving them any hint or hope that their character will even return!

I think around the first ep they'll start podcasting!

Interesting, certainly a possibility however based on how Locke has sometimes doubted his purpose (like when he prevented the key to be pushed in the hatch) I doubt that he has been Flocke longer than the second arrival to the island! But they are known for retconning and changing the past retroactively so you never know! either way that early encounter is still unclear and should be explained!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsFQ9fSE_Mw

lol watched the extras on season 5, it was funny how Nestor who plays Richard had to explain that he doesn't wear eye-liner but rather concealer since he has always had a complex about his dark eyelashes! :haha: Also it was funny when Garcia was explaining for Michelle Rodriguez who was doing the guest appearance how the show now went back and forth in time! she had no clue and thought he was pulling her leg and her facial expression when the team confirmed him was priceless! :)) watch it 1:20 into the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9y_4aHo3WA

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THE FIRST ONE :))

Specially faraday and his girlfriend dancing to the timeshift sound :)))))

and kaaate :))

God i love this show lool

lol, i'm pretty sure these appear on my BD too. I can't wait for this final season to start already. Hoping that British Sky TV's schedule is in line with the states. Otherwise i may have to use the old method ;)

Hey guys, check this article out. includes 2 new season promo pics complete with a new trailer for new season.

What do you make of the images?

Lost

After the whole season 5 throw off with Daniel's missing foot I am not tempted to put any energy in deciphering these things anymore! My instant guess is that since Claire and the Chinese guy's places are switched it has something to do with their positions in the big picture, also there is no "Judas" in this picture! It is supposed to resemble the DaVinci painting but it doesn't exactly and the Judas of the painting is missing! Unless the switch indicates Judas! Again these are as we say "Sare kar gozari"! I never thought I'd say this but I do!

Very nice !!

i like the pictures! thanks for sharing pedaram jan

I like how in the first one they're all staring at locke/man in black.

also jack seems to be standing alone while sawyer is allot closer to kate! although like pourya said that might not mean anything.

Call me naive, but i still like to think that all these things are carefully calculated and we will look back at these small details with shock and fascination once the show is concluded lol.

Most probably though pourya is right and they are merely more anomalies that will have little to no significance other than to fool us hehe.

One thing has struck me from the promo pics released so far and that is Locke seems to be pivotal in almost all of them, could be a red herring but considering last seasons finale i'm sure he will feature dominantly in the main concluding plot.