Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

***L O S T***

If you can buy from ebay here is a great deal for you pedram jan!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lost-McFarlane-Serie...7QQcmdZViewItem

the series one, espec locke, is very rare in stores nowadays! and that is a very good price!

series 1

http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=318

series2

http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=346

they are 6 inch!

series 3 which was due out jan 08 was cancelled since the first two sold so badly!

Many thanks for the link Pourya jan, i may have to invest in a few of these figures. They would sit nicely alongside my vast array of Slideshow Collectibales X files figures.

In particular i found the Locke, Sawyer and Charlie models very lifelike and realistic. Have you watched the 8th episode yet?

I too find charlie and hurley lifelike but the rest arent like the proto pics unf! I bought Eko and regret it! nothing like the pics!

I did watch meet kevin Johnsson and though i hadnt read spoilers I cant say i found it that spectacularly different in terms of twist since the writers said that this episode would change the set up of the story!

Finally got round to watching episode 8, good episode, but was hoping for more to keep me thinking during the 5 week hiatus. The closing scenes are certainly fruit for thought, but i feel like as the season has progressed it has steered ever further away from the promise that the climax of season 3 and beginnings of season 4 once promised...the focus has diverted from the "main" characters and questions that earlier seemed pivotal to the whole show.

after the other woman episode we have some new info about the "smoke monster"! i think they are telling us what or better said "who" it is!

after the other woman episode we have some new info about the "smoke monster"! i think they are telling us what or better said "who" it is!

Well that would certainly be a welcome disclosure as that is probably one of the longest running anomalies of the show. Where did you read about this? I only ever check Lostpedia for spoilers etc, are there any other worthy sites to check out? :)

I have a feeling i may regret asking that haha, but as predicted the hiatus has merely enraged my curiosity further!! :lol:

hahaha! thats the thing Pedram, in times like this spoilers are just as exciting as the show itself! :D thats why i keep going back! :p donno about other sites, i onky visit lostblog.net which is no longer the site it used to be, and lostpedia which collects and presents spoilers systematically!

about smokey,

its merely my own conclusion based on observing the smoke monster appearing as goodwin's wife in the jungle! its the first time we heard it actually reason and reflect over the situation on the island and not losties' pasts! i think that the smoke has something to do with Jacob since the whispers are where the monster is and also near his house! as we know jacob is trapped in the house due to the ashes ben has put around it! but according to the writers jacob too has a way to control ben! and i suspect the smoke being his presence on the island when he himself is trapped in the house!

hahaha! thats the thing Pedram, in times like this spoilers are just as exciting as the show itself! :D thats why i keep going back! :p donno about other sites, i onky visit lostblog.net which is no longer the site it used to be, and lostpedia which collects and presents spoilers systematically!

about smokey,

its merely my own conclusion based on observing the smoke monster appearing as goodwin's wife in the jungle! its the first time we heard it actually reason and reflect over the situation on the island and not losties' pasts! i think that the smoke has something to do with Jacob since the whispers are where the monster is and also near his house! as we know jacob is trapped in the house due to the ashes ben has put around it! but according to the writers jacob too has a way to control ben! and i suspect the smoke being his presence on the island when he himself is trapped in the house!

I'll check lostblog.net then, lostpedia is a great site :)

That is certainly a plausible explanation, i just hope the subject is broached in the next few episodes and i really hope we have an episode focussing on Sawyer at long last haha!

Off topic, i'm considering investing in the boxsets to Sopranos and the West Wing, i've not watched the shows at all and am going purely off reviews and recommendations. I was wondering whether you watch any of those shows and if so whats your opinion of them, would you reccomend?

I think that they kinda concluded the sawyer story when the real sawyer was found and you know the rest! ;) and since he is not one of the oceanic 6 i doubt taht his storyline will be further explored! But you never know with LOST!

west wing I havent watched, not really my type of series but Sopranos is beside LOST my favorite show of all times! I wrote this amid the series finale and let me tell you that I loved the finale! I highly recommend it! I am currently waiting for the ultimate set which was promised as "a set worth to save money for"! hehehe

http://www.bia2.com/pourya/?p=127

I think that they kinda concluded the sawyer story when the real sawyer was found and you know the rest! ;) and since he is not one of the oceanic 6 i doubt taht his storyline will be further explored! But you never know with LOST!

west wing I havent watched, not really my type of series but Sopranos is beside LOST my favorite show of all times! I wrote this amid the series finale and let me tell you that I loved the finale! I highly recommend it! I am currently waiting for the ultimate set which was promised as "a set worth to save money for"! hehehe

Merci Pourya, in that case i shall purchase it this evening and start watching tonight :) Anything that is held in such high esteem alongside the likes of Lost deserves my immediate attention! :dance_baby_wft:

Pedram jan, another series which I highly recommend if you havent watched it already is the occult CARNIVALE!

http://www.bia2.com/pourya/?p=200

watch the very first minutes of the show as an intro and you get an idea! ;)

That sure does look interesting Pourya, i've never heard of it before to be perfectly honest. I will certinaly have to give it a try at some point. Were you a fan of Twin Peaks by anychance?

Do that Pedram, the show was back then cancelled due to the same critique which is directed at LOST today! It took too long to unfold and each episode wasnt an own story! However they still managed to round the story off rather good after season two! I too discovered it late but glad that I did since its something special!

btw I listened to the latest podcast of LOST and was soooooo dissapointed at the writers! All the time they have said that we will find out what happened when the hatch imploded, since there is a gap between the turning of the key till them opening eyes outside the hatch! and it all didnt seem neither natural nor logical! I mean how could they have been thrown out when the hatch "imploded" and desmond was deep down underneath? how comes he was totally naked while not locke and ecko? why did ecko's stick wait till he woke up to fall down from the sky? so many questions yet they now say that we wont get anymore details or explanations from the implosion but just have to accept that they were thrown out when it imploded! I mean comeeeeeeee on!!! This is one of the things I hoped never hear from them! Its a bad sign, I fear that we in the end might have many plot holes and only general answers to deal with! such a shame, i really counted on them!

oh also I was to recommend you the American edition of west wing if you were to get the entire series! its beautiful!

http://www.amazon.com/West-Wing-Complete-C...6823&sr=8-1

oh and about twinpeaks, I loved the first season but the second ruined it for me! man how ugly the dvd set of the complete series looks! lol

Well that is disappointing Pourya jan, i've often wondered whether all these questions would actually turn out to be the writers worst enemy, as it may be impossible to address them all logically :( Do you have a link to the podcast at all?

That West Wing boxset looks beautiful!!! The EU/PAL version is also quite nice, but not a touch on that. It is actually quite tempting whilst the dollar is still weak it could also be a bargain! I've never purchased DVDs from outside europe before though to be honest as i dont think i can play NTSC from my dvd player! :(

I agree with Twin Peaks, to be honest i'm a much bigger fan of David Lynchs' films!

Pedram jan most of the uknown brand players play R1 discs, and your tv shows NTSC! my old trunk from 2000 does!Lol and i buy shitty barnd players £20-30 from the big markets cuz they dont care about regions! the big brands like sony and other do! I say buy a cheap R1 disc and give it a try, cuz such sets are worth getting! and u can in worst case watch them on your computer since u can play all regions! :)

i always listen to the podcasts, these guys are entertaining as hell! hehe! making fun of themselves!

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=podcast

and here is the teaser for the upcoming episode:

Wait what?!? I haven't been able to watch the new episodes and my brother has been filling me in...that creep is such a liar!!! When did this whole Sawyer thing happen??

This is why I don't talk 2 my parents...I told them that having me was enough..what's the use in bad copies?

Wait what?!? I haven't been able to watch the new episodes and my brother has been filling me in...that creep is such a liar!!! When did this whole Sawyer thing happen??

This is why I don't talk 2 my parents...I told them that having me was enough..what's the use in bad copies?

lol it happned in season 3

Pedram jan most of the uknown brand players play R1 discs, and your tv shows NTSC! my old trunk from 2000 does!Lol and i buy shitty barnd players £20-30 from the big markets cuz they dont care about regions! the big brands like sony and other do! I say buy a cheap R1 disc and give it a try, cuz such sets are worth getting! and u can in worst case watch them on your computer since u can play all regions! :)

i always listen to the podcasts, these guys are entertaining as hell! hehe! making fun of themselves!

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=podcast

and here is the teaser for the upcoming episode:

Thanks for the advice Pourya jan, Tescos sell these cheap DVD players for about £12 these days!! I'll have to check but i'm assuming these are multi-region enabled! Right now i've been watching all my DVD's through my Playstation 3 as it has a superb upscaling facility, which actually visibly improves the quality of picture quite considerably!

The next episode looks very interesting!

lol it happned in season 3

oki...i gotta apologize 2 my brother...cuz it seems like he had told me about tlhis...but since i'm OLD i had simply forgotten about it...2 bad i remembered it only right i had smacked him around a couple of times :bl :bl :bl

heey!

this is the first time i see this! I LOVE LOST ! :D

i havn't seen the 4th season yet though! im waiting for it to finish and release on DVD! i dont like watching an episode a week :p its too much torture for me :p

heey!

this is the first time i see this! I LOVE LOST ! :D

i havn't seen the 4th season yet though! im waiting for it to finish and release on DVD! i dont like watching an episode a week :p its too much torture for me :p

At one stage i was adament that i would wait for the DVD too but when i reflected on it, waiting 1 week for the next episode is alot less torture than waiting months and months for the Boxset!!

I see that you too have got "lost"" ahmad!lol ;)

well i am one of those who love to prolong an experince as much as possible with frequent dozes so the TV pace is better for me personally! allows me to savour and digest each episode! :D

Yes i have pourya!

if its on a tropical island with kate around i hope im never found! :D :dance_baby_wft:

Im more of a "Javvy" person! i was introduced to the show very late! like after the 3rd season was over and i watched all the three seasons in maybe 2 weeks!! :D I was in the Javv for monthsss!!

ba dars o exams and everything i cant afford to get back in the javv!!

So now im waiting ke ke een tamoom she and hopefully it would be around summer va baad season ro kameeel bebinam ta har hafte too javvvesh naraaam! :p

pas LOST hesabi jahani shodeh,han :D !?