Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

***L O S T***

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/27/lost-henry-ian-cusick-settles-sexual-harrasment-suit

lol, I wonder if this had anything to do with Desmonds strange absence in the S5 finale. I've heard a few rumours that Desmond may not be in S6, i sure hope it's not true. I find it hard to believe, considering his importance to the story which has been hinted.

Edited by Omega

it must have happened in one of his flashforwards! :haha:

maybe however I highly doubt that such thing would have any effect on his contract and storyline! I mean the whole thing doesnt seem to have been that serious otherwise it wouldn't have taken this long for us to read about it in few lines!

Lol! Has his return been confirmed pourya jan, or was his appearance for nostalgic purposes? Kate's looking hot in those **** me boots :)

she sure does! :D its been confirmed, however since he has made a hit with the new vampire series "vampire diaries" i doubt he'll be doing this fulltime!

Well i guess then with the return of these characters for smaller roles, it would suggest that the "undead" will be an integral part to the direction of this final season. I fear this could easily spiral into something ludicrous if not handled properly!

My worst fear is that the motivation for these role reprisals are intended as a "crowd pleaser" for fans disanchanted with the direction of the later seasons. If it is a story-driven motivation that was planned from the beginning then sure, it could work. The last thing we need is the remaining season to be a self-absorbed re-visit of the previous seasons and history of the show.

nagerefti bebini s5 ro hanooz? :D

gozashtamesh baraye vacation eyd pak P jan :clap2:

taa oon moghe?!!! :eek_wft:

hamoon mogheye eyde pak dige kolle serial niz tamoom mishe! :D

taa oon moghe?!!! :eek_wft:

hamoon mogheye eyde pak dige kolle serial niz tamoom mishe! :D

Uffff :( ... alan kheili kar daram,pas bahas tuyeh january bebinamesh, thx P jan.

are chon risk nakon ziad montazer shi, oon twistesho ta alan toonesti nafahmi khodesh kheilie!

hala miduni jaleb chieh LoL ?! ... har vaght man chizi ro nadidam,mikham kamel badan bebinam,har vaght tv ro roshan mikonam,ye chizi neshun about it. hahaha my bad luck ! LOST kheili kheili tarafdar dare dar france spain,italy ... man ham kanale digeh nemibinam,ina hey hala az LOST migan,man alan chand hafteh ast keh tv nemibinam,just football and news, LoL .

lol are hala ta yek mahe dige dobare sar o sedash shoroo mishe va mian ke kholase konan season 5 ro, baz riskesh hast ke oonchzi ke nabayd beshanvi ro beshnavi! chon yeki az soalhaye aslie dastan javab dade mishe!

Puffff ... hala shoma ina ro migi, when LOST tamum sheh,man digeh hichi nadaram bebinam !!!! :damn:

chon shoma tanha ro dvd mibini ta 12 mahe dige bayad vaisi vase season 6, az oon be bad ham khoda bozorge! hehe, "fringe" ham yadet nare!

chon shoma tanha ro dvd mibini ta 12 mahe dige bayad vaisi vase season 6, az oon be bad ham khoda bozorge! hehe, "fringe" ham yadet nare!

nah ,, Fringe ro montazeram yek new edition bedeh keh khoshgel basheh .

Fringe%20Season%20One%20DVD%20Lenticular.jpg

or this ... i like this too !

Season1SE.jpg