Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

***L O S T***

lol, as far as i know it's 17 episodes. From what i've heard so far it seems that we can expect something different to the last few seasons and a greater emphasis on character development similar to S1. I'm not sure how they are going to execute that though whilst simultaneously giving closure to the story arc and show.

lol so far almost everything they have said about the logic and style of coming seasons has proved itself the opposite!

LOL, maybe it's to throw us off! Was tempted to purchase the UK BD from store the other day. Was pretty unimpressed with the bog-standard packaging and special features though. Ill keep my US BD-LE and wait for the multi-region player i think.

lol well since their confessions about all their screw ups and make-along-the-ways I no longer regard them as masterplanners! :haha:

maybe the us bd is regionfree this season! its a mess with LOST, each season belongs to one company!

lol true, but i have to say that despite the screw-ups, last season was still amazing! Quality wasn't jeopardised, i hope the same is true of next season. We now know that they will not answer everything, but was is interesting is going to be which subjects they chose to focus on and answer!

We now know that they will not answer everything, but was is interesting is going to be which subjects they chose to focus on and answer!

Well you haven't read the official spoilers so I wont go in detail but they have said that they will answer practically everything that is left to answer! so this they have claimed to do! However that means that they will be "retconning" a lot since much of it was never planned to be answered, and that is a risky conduct!

Oh i need to get up to date with the official spoilers then! I can only hope that such a bold statement means that the writers/producers already knew how to conclude everything from the beginning?! If this is the case then i'm sure we can be in for a treat! One thing i've learnt from this show is that the writers NEVER fail to deliver, regardless of plot anomalies.

I can only hope that such a bold statement means that the writers/producers already knew how to conclude everything from the beginning?!

Well we now know for a fact that they didnt! Since they have confessed that much of LOST is made up along the away! Even a detail like the four toe statue was due to the artist's choice to go with four toes and not six which the creators had asked him to! Meaning that they had no clue that it was going to symbolize what it happens to do today thanks to a coincidence! They just wanted an abnormal foot!lol Yes they have delivered so far however the s5 finale was a scary sign that things "can" go very very wrong if they decide to go over the top and throw everyone off just for the sake of the element of surprise!

Well to be honest, i can let these details go as lolng as the main plot has some sort of closure and explanation. I personally loved the S5 finale pourya jan. Probably my favourite ever episode!

I cant say so really, initially I thought I was just shocked but now that I have watched it several times again it is not where I would have liked to see lost go! This is not what I wanted from the show, so much I can say! Than again it started to derail in s3 already with all the timetravel mess and sci-fi which they had promised not to embark on! so I just hope they dont go over the top with it!

lol I tell you one scenario that scares the hell out of me (no spoiler):

In season six which has been called Zombie season by the writers a few years now there have been hints that all the dead will be back somehow! The official news is that all actors are ok to be back but not she who played Libby which is so pissed at Carlton and Damon that she wont even answer their calls!lol Now this doomsday thingy can be done a subtle way or over the top! The scenario i am affraid of is that the guitar is played by charlie and wakes up the dead biblically to mobilze them against the others! That these appear as an army of dead and actually walk around and talk to losties! This is fully possible after what we have seen and been told! And just the thought of it makes me cringe!lol

lol!!! Pourya jan, as we have discussed before, the dead surely have a huge part to play in all this. In what capacity i don't know, but i sure hope your prediction doesn't pan out!! The idea of someone playing a guitar to bring back the dead is just cringe-worthy and absurd lol!!!

lol nice pic ahmaad. The thought of being amongst all those fish really makes me squirm. I have a phobia of fish, particularly the exotic type you see when scuba diving lol!

you guys dunno what ur missing! its a whole different world down there..

i understand why pedram wouldnt but why wouldnt u pourya ??

lol

thats exactly the reason i brought it up here :)) to connect it to lost

and no i was looking for charlies body! needed some proof that hes dead and won't be back playing the guitar and making zombies and so on

:))) i can just imagine it now, Charlie strumming out "You Alllll Everybody" and summoning the dead. NO NO NO, please god don't let this whole guitar thing be true!!!

:haha:

Ahmad, there are certain milieus that I do not like to explore!lol Like snow and water! I live in Sweden yet I have NEVER gone skiing!!!! I dont have a phobia, however the idea of spending a great amount of time in snow or water or desert for that matter is just not something appealing! :D

I wish I did, God knows Sweden has the nature for it! however I have never been a nature explorer! I like to take walks, long walks in nature! however the kind I dont need to sleep in narure for!lol :haha:

thanks pedram jan :D actually the hat is not vintage but a brand new H&M product! Like always trends go in loop and this baby has been revived! :DD