Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

***L O S T***

sorry to hear that! i had heard that the DVD got it so I was wondering about the BD! For that price which is higher than the US one would think it would come with one!

Yea, i just assumed it would have the lenticular case, was rather underwhelmed upon opening the package. Oh well, let's hope at least that the A/V presentation and the extras make up for it!! I'll watch my first Ep tonight :clap2:

Btw, Ep3 of Californication was great!! Hank is spoilt for choice in the lady department. There is something quite alluring about that english teacher!! MILF!

enjoy your first Fringe fix Pedram jan! I remember when I first saw the pilot last year, it had leaked out 5 months prior to official broadcast and man so hard it was to wait for the second ep!lol what a buzz-creator it became, I think they "leaked" it just to prmote it! hehe :D

I am to watch cali ep 3 tonight! :clap:

Hey man, good to have you back!

those are just gathered from spoilers (warning to readers!) sites. here are some more:

http://www.spoilerfix.com/lost.php

these following spoilers sound highly likely and are crazy! read at own risk, very spoilerish for entire s 6! btw mo black text anymore! :brows:

09/27 - TVSquad summarized various spoilers from the two sources: The scenes being filmed at what is supposed to be LAX International Arrivals feature Jack in a suit, a very pregnant Claire, Kate and Dr. Arzt, amongst others. In the third episode, titled "What Kate Does," Kate and Claire share a cab and their destination is the house of the couple who are set to adopt Aaron. When they reach the couple's door, the woman says she really wanted to adopt, but that her husband ... and then says she can't have the baby right now. Bad timing, as Claire goes into labor at that exact moment! There will be a taxi cab accident in L.A., but it's unknown yet if it's the one Kate and Claire are in, as there are set reports where Kate is driving the cab and other reports saying someone else is. (Pourya: This kinda indicates that they did manage to change and go back in alternate reality?!)

# 10/11 - We learn of a connection between The Smoke Monster and MIB. Fake Locke gets an old friend to join his army. Ben lies to Illana about what happened inside the temple. Jacob is dead and his ashes are collected by someone whose name has 5 letters. Someone tries to persuade Sun to visit the temple claiming that Jin is there. Frank want to try and see if his plane on the other island will still work Sun insists they bury someone properly. Frank makes a comment about the "weirdest funeral ever." Ben makes a touching speech. Sawyer is drunk when he reunites with a familar face. Someone reveals that they know a lot more about the island than Ben. We find out that Jacob has a child. An old friend crosses paths with someone unexpected off island. Source: Lost Spoilers (Pourya: so one of losties is not Jacob but rather Jacob's child?! Could Aaron be the son, the little prince? weird but could make sense!)

# new 10/11 - Jacob has a child and it's one of the [following] people: Jack, Sawyer, Kate, Juliet, Hurley, Locke, Michael, Bram, Desmond, Caesar, Illana, Ben, Richard, Sayid.

...The next scene was of Not-Locke and Richard descending from the temple. The assembled Others, obviously suspicious of Not-Locke, raise their guns as Not-Locke steps up to confront Richard. After O'Quinn rehearsed some moves with Carbonell's stand-in, the last scene we watched was the most intense. Not-Locke beats the crap out of Richard. After Richard is taken down, Not-Locke looks across the faces of everyone watching. He waves his finger and says, "I'm very disappointed in all of you."....

....more of Lost's characters who met the grim reaper are signing on to appear one last time...

08/02 - Lost's Nestor Carbonell will finally be a series regular next season. "I'm moving my whole family to Hawaii next week," Nestor tells me. "This whole time I've been flying back and forth, but now I'll be living on the island with the others. They tell me I'll be in 16 of the 18 episodes." Executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof say his backstory will take a significant time to reveal. Adds the actor: "Obviously Richard doesn't age, so I'm most curious to know how old he is and if he's in fact pulling the strings."

06/14 - Lost masterminds Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have been dropping hints about how the show will end next spring. Among the mysteries unravelled in the very last episode will be the significance of the four-toed statue, what the Smoke Monster really is and who the skeletons in the cave were. [...] Says Cuse: "The end of the show will be a combination of trying to answer mysteries the audience still cares about, such as the statue and the Smoke Monster. We'll also be answering the skeletons in the cave question. We will answer the questions we feel are important and central to the plot. At the same time we will be trying to tell redemption stories about the characters. These characters do indeed have a destiny."

05/08 - Damon [Lindelof] said that when the show ends, "All of the character resolutions will be very defined. There is going to be no cut to black. The show for me and Carlton Cuse and J.J. Abrams and all the people writing it-it's not about the Island. The Island is where it takes place. It's about this group of people who crashed on the Island on Sept. 22, 2004 and how they influenced the history of the Island in some ways and had a very significant and pivotal role to play there. You're going to see that role play out, and their fates will all be resolved by the end of the series- that's the story that we're telling. In terms of every little bit of minutiae about the Island itself...There will be questions left unanswered after the show ends." Libby's story will not be wrapped up on the show. Said Damon, "I have learned that if you kill someone off the show, they are less likely to cooperate with you." Basically, Cynthia Watros is busy until further notice, and they can't explain Libby without her, at least not in any way that shows her story rather than annoyingly tells her story. What's the takeaway for us fans? Next time you've got Damon cornered, don't waste your breath asking about Libby.

I think my predicament about alternate reality might be correct in the previous post since E!-online gives the following:

# 08/02 - Season six of Lost will be reminiscent of season one in that there will be a lot of running through the jungle and emotional development for the characters. The marketing graphic for Lost season six included all our favorite characters (heralding the return of many of them) but the important thing is that the last character added to the animation was Locke, and he was very obviously facing backward, while all the other characters were facing forward. Ahhh, Unlocke! According to Carlton [Cuse] the time-travel season is over and the flash-forward season is over and they're moving on to something altogether different for season six. According to Josh Holloway in the press room, Sawyer will be destroyed by the tragedy of Juliet, pushing him back towards his original, more "salty" character. He'll still carry around season' five's character growth, but he'll be rejecting it. [...] The extensive backstory of Richard Alpert will be explored in season six. [...] As we learned earlier this summer, Elizabeth Mitchell will appear on Lost in season six. According to Damon, her survival is contigent upon Jack's plan working. Jeremy Davies will appear as Daniel Faraday in Lost season six. [...] According to a [fake] clip from America's Most Wanted, Kate Austen did not in fact kill her stepfather in an explosion, but she killed his employee, a plumber's assistant, instead. Have we wandered into alternate-timeline territory? And could that timeline possibly start before the crash of Oceanic 815? Two other videos that hinted at an alternate timeline were Mr. Cluck's (starring CEO Hugo Reyes) and an Oceanic Airlines commercial that said they've never had a crash... [... Dominic Monaghan] is set to appear in three episodes in season six.

here is that image for s 6 with Locke facing backwards while alive and dead characters are facing forwards!

http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/8100000/LOST-Season-6-Promo-Poster-lost-8120940-1440-900.jpg

Wow, that cast photo is huge. Just shows how many pivotal characters there are in this show. i wonder the significance of Lockes turned back?! Judging from this we can expect the inclusion of many old cast. Does this perhaps suggest flash-backs once again?

Like our dear Ahmaad, I am going to try avoid major spoilers this season. Being the final season i want the element of suprise.

Judging by your Qs I take it you didn't read the spoilers! Then I wont comment your thought since mine are affected by the spoilers! :clap2:

I completely understand Pedram jan! :) However I needed this crazy spoiler in order to get my mind going ready for the season since basically the last finale cut of all my theory threads lose! Now I've got a few of them back in a knot! :DD

Haha i know what you mean pourya jan, i need to get my Lost head back on. i think a season 5 re-watch is on the cards. I'm hoping the BD will have some inciteful special features to feast over in preparation for S6.

One thing is for sure, i don't think i've been so eager to see a TV series as much as this final season.

Btw, i did notice that Penny is in FlashForward right? I wonder if this will mean her absence from S6...

lol you do realize that I can no longer speculate with you knowing things I do! :D Btw, dont you even want to read official info from producers and news that are spoilerish? If you like here are such info which discusses what kind of approach the narration will take, which actors will be coming back and so on! Keep in mind though that they give hints so if you wanna remain completely blank than do not read!

# 08/02 - Season six of Lost will be reminiscent of season one in that there will be a lot of running through the jungle and emotional development for the characters. The marketing graphic for Lost season six included all our favorite characters (heralding the return of many of them) but the important thing is that the last character added to the animation was Locke, and he was very obviously facing backward, while all the other characters were facing forward. Ahhh, Unlocke! According to Carlton [Cuse] the time-travel season is over and the flash-forward season is over and they're moving on to something altogether different for season six. According to Josh Holloway in the press room, Sawyer will be destroyed by the tragedy of Juliet, pushing him back towards his original, more "salty" character. He'll still carry around season' five's character growth, but he'll be rejecting it. [...] The extensive backstory of Richard Alpert will be explored in season six. [...] As we learned earlier this summer, Elizabeth Mitchell will appear on Lost in season six. According to Damon, her survival is contigent upon Jack's plan working. Jeremy Davies will appear as Daniel Faraday in Lost season six. [...] According to a [fake] clip from America's Most Wanted, Kate Austen did not in fact kill her stepfather in an explosion, but she killed his employee, a plumber's assistant, instead. Have we wandered into alternate-timeline territory? And could that timeline possibly start before the crash of Oceanic 815? Two other videos that hinted at an alternate timeline were Mr. Cluck's (starring CEO Hugo Reyes) and an Oceanic Airlines commercial that said they've never had a crash... [... Dominic Monaghan] is set to appear in three episodes in season six.

08/02 - Lost's Nestor Carbonell will finally be a series regular next season. "I'm moving my whole family to Hawaii next week," Nestor tells me. "This whole time I've been flying back and forth, but now I'll be living on the island with the others. They tell me I'll be in 16 of the 18 episodes." Executive producers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof say his backstory will take a significant time to reveal. Adds the actor: "Obviously Richard doesn't age, so I'm most curious to know how old he is and if he's in fact pulling the strings."

06/14 - Lost masterminds Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse have been dropping hints about how the show will end next spring. Among the mysteries unravelled in the very last episode will be the significance of the four-toed statue, what the Smoke Monster really is and who the skeletons in the cave were. [...] Says Cuse: "The end of the show will be a combination of trying to answer mysteries the audience still cares about, such as the statue and the Smoke Monster. We'll also be answering the skeletons in the cave question. We will answer the questions we feel are important and central to the plot. At the same time we will be trying to tell redemption stories about the characters. These characters do indeed have a destiny."

05/08 - Damon [Lindelof] said that when the show ends, "All of the character resolutions will be very defined. There is going to be no cut to black. The show for me and Carlton Cuse and J.J. Abrams and all the people writing it-it's not about the Island. The Island is where it takes place. It's about this group of people who crashed on the Island on Sept. 22, 2004 and how they influenced the history of the Island in some ways and had a very significant and pivotal role to play there. You're going to see that role play out, and their fates will all be resolved by the end of the series- that's the story that we're telling. In terms of every little bit of minutiae about the Island itself...There will be questions left unanswered after the show ends." Libby's story will not be wrapped up on the show. Said Damon, "I have learned that if you kill someone off the show, they are less likely to cooperate with you." Basically, Cynthia Watros is busy until further notice, and they can't explain Libby without her, at least not in any way that shows her story rather than annoyingly tells her story. What's the takeaway for us fans? Next time you've got Damon cornered, don't waste your breath asking about Libby.

Haha check out those funbags!!!!!! :thbooanim:

I'll follow the official news pourya jan. just not the unofficial spoilers from set etc. i just don't want the ending spoiled for me, thats all.

Haha, will you pick it up in BD pourya jan? It is released here on Monday. 24 S7 was released this week, which i picked up on BD. My BD collection seems to be multiplying by the week lol :brows:

Yea, very rare that we see a release before the States. It is most welcome though :clap2: Do you know whether the bonus features will differ between the releases?

not sure if this has been mentioned here before!

but have u guys thought about adam & eve ? the two bodies they found in the caves ? they might be our own bernard and rose huh :brows:

lol ahmad the adam eve theory is old, though i dont want to spoil it for you gents the producers have said that the bodies will be answered this season! :D