Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

***L O S T***

Tonight is the 7th and last episode of the first half aired! It is said to be very shocking and tragic! And I have a clue about what it is! :D

Tonight is the 7th and last episode of the first half aired! It is said to be very shocking and tragic! And I have a clue about what it is! :D

in thread male seriale lost bud masalan? yaa filme The LOST?

Yea i can't wait for this episode, i too have an idea of what may happen. I inadvertently came across a slight spoiler lol, it's accuracy however remains to be seen.

Will they not air the 8th episode next week then? I thought that they had 8 finished episodes?! :(

the things is that before the strike was over they decided to air all existing 8, however the dilemma was that its the spisode 7 that has that dramatic happening and can act as some sort of finale! episode 8 is more of a normal episode and would just leave things flat, so now they link it to the second half of the season instead!

As frustrating as it is, it does sound like a logical move and makes perfect sense. Do you know how long of a hiatus we can expect before the 8th episode?

from what ive read in producers comments on the 2nd half it seems like the strike has made the writers to boil down the story and as result more things, essential things and less fillers, will happen in the remaining episodes of the season!

Just watched ep 7 and it wasnt that shocking to be honest, mainly due to the fact that I had read the spoilers but also that I expected new stuff to fill in between the spoilers but it was just the spoilers presented and not much more!

I too wish i hadn't read the spoilers as the episode did provide some interesting expansion to the storyline which would have been more shocking should i have kept away from the spoiler sites lol. I intend not to check any spoilers at all for the remaining episodes..ive learnt my lesson haha.

lol I thought I had learned my lesson when the entire season 3 finale was leaked and spoiled but to be honest tiny spoilers here and there and trying to see some pattern is a thrill of its own and will most likely allure me back to the spoilers for next half of the season! :D

I always post pics from my collection first in my blog, this one is an exception! one of my favourite LOST characters and by far the best figure in terms of likeness!

Locke - McFarlane Toys' Lost Series 1

lock2.jpg

lock1.jpg

lock3.jpg

lock4.jpg

lock5.jpg

lock7.jpg

lock8.jpg

love the details ...

lock6.jpg

Pourya,in pedar soukhteh haei keh ina ro misazan,bebin cheh ghashang misazan :D ... niga beh surate Locke bekon... :D

hehe, in axaye khodaman, ishoon aknoon roo taghche istadean :D

lool

Rasti P jan in dunei mifrushan ya hamashun ba ham ?

ham dooneyi ham goroohi! albatte inha male serie avvale ke alan nayabe va bishtar dar ebay mishe peida kard.

Miduni yadeh chi oftadam ? ..

salhayeh avali keh az Iran rafteh budim USA,ba maman baba,raftim khuneh yeki az doustayeh babam ! .. taraf bad tar az man va shuma, fane number One Star Wars bud va tamameh statues in film ro gozashteh bud touyeh vitrin !

agha dahaneh man kolli service shod ! man un zaman 11-12 salam bud va delam mikhast ba in dolls bazi konam :D ... akhar raftam saresh, taraf (amrikaei-e)

hichi nemigoft vali hala keh yadam miad,mifahmam,bad bakht cheh zajri mikeshideh az didane man ba una :D .

shansi dari keh bacheh macheh dor va varet nist boss :D .

lol farghesh ine ke oona ke ghadim dashtim asbab bazi boodan alan ina ke man migiram mojasame mahdood hastan ke 200-300 euro gheimate kharideshoone! vase hamin too vitrin makhsos negah midaram ke kasi dast nazane!

That's an awesome model Pourya jan, very intricate and detailed. Approx what size are these figures? Which other figures are available?

If you can buy from ebay here is a great deal for you pedram jan!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Lost-McFarlane-Serie...7QQcmdZViewItem

the series one, espec locke, is very rare in stores nowadays! and that is a very good price!

series 1

http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=318

series2

http://www.spawn.com/toys/series.aspx?series=346

they are 6 inch!

series 3 which was due out jan 08 was cancelled since the first two sold so badly!

despite what they had said the 8th episode was aired! cant wait to watch it! :dance_baby_wft: