Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
lolita37

Cough Cures

ok people lets out our medicinal skills to use, or just granny cures for a cough! I have developed a awful cough out of the blue and have an important seminar on wednesday for which i cant be all 'death-by-coughing' in!!!

So i ask u, how can i cure this cough???

Good girl, when you find a cure let me know as well!

I have been freaking coughing straight for about a month now! :punishing_wft:

im finding that camomille tea and honey is working but only while and a little after i drink it!

I like to use honey cough suppressants, or drinking tea with a lot of honey in it to coat the throat

4049524.jpg

Guest triple555

is it a dry cough or what?

i only know over the counter medicines that help and nothing herbal or anything...

i don't know how medicines are available around the world butttt

i use MUCINEX here when i get all coughy and cant stop coughing ; it usually happens at the end of each winter

it really calms you and supposedly helps the respiratory system !

I didnt believe it till I tried it! My mom gave me a tip, "Daaneye beh" and finally I tried them! And it works!!! :eek_wft:

irish wiskey

irish wiskey

Good one!!

thats wut i had dis weekend

JAMESON, but i think it had more to do w/ the OJ i drank

I didnt believe it till I tried it! My mom gave me a tip, "Daaneye beh" and finally I tried them! And it works!!! :eek_wft:

Wow, seriously it worked?

My friend's mom has been telling me about this for months, but I never believed it, it's amazing! Thanks for the heads up.

I know bro, I didnt belive it myself before trying! the seeds got this thin skin on them which when moisted will get sticky and its the sticky that cures!

behdoone.jpg

Wow, finally a cure for my long lasting coughs! Yayyyyy..... :dance_baby_wft:

my mother in law gave me some when i got my cough back but it didnt work for me and i didnt really like the texture although i have to say it tasted a whole lot better when i added honey to it...plus its only really good for you if you have a dry cough :)

my mother in law gave me some when i got my cough back but it didnt work for me and i didnt really like the texture although i have to say it tasted a whole lot better when i added honey to it...plus its only really good for you if you have a dry cough :)

Bah Bah Arous khanoum ro bebin :):brows:

Bah Bah Arous khanoum ro bebin :):brows:

Chakere agha sia :buba:

Cough medicine in the form of syrup is a pharmaceutical drug used to cough and try to manage conditions.For Associated cough, treatment of cough suppressants can groped to suppress the body desire to cough, while a productive cough, the treatment should be tried with expectorants that loosen mucus from the respiratory tract.

I didn't read everybody's post before posting this myself but this works like MAGIC

Hot Persian tea

Honey

Fresh Lime Juice

Drink a cup 3 or 4 times a day and it stops your cough/sore throat...etc...

i know this goes against Persian wisdom but... cayenne pepper. take a little bit of cayenne pepper and put it in a glass of water and gargle with it. (sorry if this was already mentioned, didn't read all the replies).