29 members have voted

1. 1. R U gonna marry some day?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • Did it once, won't do it again
    • I am in the process actually
    • I once got so close to marrying someone, but anyhow I will
    • I once got so close to marrying someone, but thank God I won't ever marry any longer
    • Did marry once, then divorced, will do it again
    • KKBB

Getting married someday, yes of course!!

I want to meet my soul mate right now! where are you soul mate??

Tammy, come down to Hermosa Beach and we'll make Tammy Juniors!

Excuse me??????? :bandana:

How about you come to Pasadena and I push you off the 210 Freeway?

So ya wanna do it rough.....mmmk.

You're disgusting! :bandana: :bandana:

Marriage for me means 4 wives

One of my lifetime aims is to avoid marriage and relationships as far as possible! :D Think it's possible for me? I say Yeah!

One of my lifetime aims is to avoid marriage and relationships as far as possible! :D Think it's possible for me? I say Yeah!

you just wanna have fun (sex) .. like me :D .

No, the point is you live an asexual life! :D

neah.. digeh filsuf bazi ba man nakon, pa sho bia inja berim pool :brows:

:)) Nemishe, I am asexual :giggle:

boro baba, ino hameh migan .. zud lokht sho binim baba,kar daram bahas beram :clap2:

boro baba, ino hameh migan .. zud lokht sho binim baba,kar daram bahas beram :clap2:

Be del nagir, this is funny though:

:haha:

No, the point is you live an asexual life!

neah.. digeh filsuf bazi ba man nakon, pa sho bia inja berim pool

Nemishe, I am asexual

boro baba, ino hameh migan .. zud lokht sho binim baba,kar daram bahas beram

Be del nagir, this is funny though .

hahahaha

Nah azizam,beh del nemigiram, man mesl-e shoma 'ziad' didam ... dir ya zud miofti,in ham vaseh ineh keh kasi mesl-e man ro nadidi naz nazi :D .

hahahaha

Nah azizam,beh del nemigiram, man mesl-e shoma 'ziad' didam ... dir ya zud miofti,in ham vaseh ineh keh kasi mesl-e man ro nadidi naz nazi :D .

Honestly, half of your posts make no sense to me but I just play around. I don't understand what your trying to say in this post either but let me warn you before things get out of hand. Keep your life experiences to yourself unless I ask you for it! Share them with the odd 30 other members we have here because frankly I don't want to know.

Yekam ru be pesarhaye Irani midi mikhan barat nazar dar konan! :haha: The funny thing is when they barely know you, even on the net. LOL!

KKBB chiye? ye fohshe? :haha:

hahahaha

Honestly, half of your posts make no sense to me but I just play around. I don't understand what your trying to say in this post either but let me warn you before things get out of hand. Keep your life experiences to yourself unless I ask you for it! Share them with the odd 30 other members we have here because frankly I don't want to know.

Yekam ru be pesarhaye Irani midi mikhan barat nazar dar konan! :haha: The funny thing is when they barely know you, even on the net. LOL!

Bebin... gush nemidi baz bacheh jun, to ziadi fekr mikoni vaseh khodet,bia birun keh mesl-e man ta hala nadidi va nakhahi did.. hala hei delet ro khosh kon beh in chizaei keh migi ... :D

It's:

Kiss Keano's Beautiful Butt :))

seriously? :))):))):)))

btw just cuz u make it legal doesn't mean that it will last :t

There isn't a choice to say : Already married!!

Well, we call that "It's too God Daaaaaaaym late" :giggle: JK

That's for Y'all to enjoy! :))

Ok all you mamas including Mona KMBB, right now! :giggle:

Every one wants to have to have a partner.....the loyal partner I guess.? Do we still have loyal both men and women on our earth planet...? Perhaps not...The current age trends, the being changed culture, the petrol prices, and all has polluted both the world and life a lot I feel. We are far more polluted, materialistic, and past one decade has totally changed us in all aspects of life (all walks of life). Getting a real soul mate was never this hard before I guess. The virgin soul mate? ehh..

I will marry....! Someday. I will be the most loving husband to my wife, and a great loving dad to my kids. and why not?

I do not get impressed by those are looking for pick up joint or one night stand and they think they are way too advance, studied and traveled? Come on....! Life happens to be for once....Lets enjoy the each bit of it by being nice, sincere, loving, loyal, kind and genrous.

Regards,

Luqman

http://www.luqman-technologies.com/

It's:

Kiss Keano's Beautiful Butt :))

seriously? :))):))):)))

btw just cuz u make it legal doesn't mean that it will last :t

Not getting married doesn't mean it lasts either :giggle:

But honestly I have known couples who have come to the brink of divorce but b/c of the complicated process they compromised and now feel that getting married has kept them together for longer than not getting married would have. But anyway these are all individual case studies and don't fit for all in society.

But honestly I have known couples who have come to the brink of divorce but b/c of the complicated process they compromised and now feel that getting married has kept them together for longer than not getting married would have. But anyway these are all individual case studies and don't fit for all in society.

So IYO it's more beneficial for a troubled couble to stick together only for the sake of saving the hassle of going through all the paper works and the legality part of the divorce process?

That's totally retarded and outdated way of perceiving a marriage, so you believe marrying is just to ensure the fundamentals of the marriage are stable enough to hold the life levels? so that in case of an enormous erathquake all floors won't collapse and fail afterall?

Sure let the earthquake shake the entire house, thus smashing all belongings of the household, Yet a beautiful exterior, while leaving a total ruin and big mess of the interior of the house!

I hope I wasn't that incoherent for your understanding Sahari! :giggle:

In my opinion, marriage is a beautiful thing. And anyone who doesn't get married is missing out on something really beautiful.

Keano, I think mademoiselle meant that because divorce is a long and hard process the couple decided to give working it out a try and they managed to settle their differences and be happy with their marriage again. But in a relationship, it is extremely easy to just walk away without giving it a second try...

So IYO it's more beneficial for a troubled couble to stick together only for the sake of saving the hassle of going through all the paper works and the legality part of the divorce process?

That's totally retarded and outdated way of perceiving a marriage, so you believe marrying is just to ensure the fundamentals of the marriage are stable enough to hold the life levels? so that in case of an enormous erathquake all floors won't collapse and fail afterall?

Sure let the earthquake shake the entire house, thus smashing all belongings of the household, Yet a beautiful exterior, while leaving a total ruin and big mess of the interior of the house!

I hope I wasn't that incoherent for your understanding Sahari! :giggle:

You're going on a slippery slope :giggle: You should stick to your music and lyrical talent :))

In my opinion, marriage is a beautiful thing. And anyone who doesn't get married is missing out on something really beautiful.

Keano, I think mademoiselle meant that because divorce is a long and hard process the couple decided to give working it out a try and they managed to settle their differences and be happy with their marriage again. But in a relationship, it is extremely easy to just walk away without giving it a second try...

Merci Jigar! That is EXACTLY what I meant!

marriage is for rich ppl ... ageh khanumi hast keh pouldar hast, shuar mikhad, beh man ye khabari bedeh pls :D .