Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

Khastegari!

Iv been the vicitm of many khastegaris and i have to say i find them hilarious, and also hard work, i have had to kick a few ppl out (agar zane man beshin bayad chador saretun konin :punishing_wft: ) the majority have been quite fun.

With my fiance we had been dating a while (my parents knew) b4 they officially came to the khastegari and i couldnt stop laughing as i thought it was pointless. Its a fun tradition and it still works for a lot of people, even people who have been together for years still go for khastegari b4 getting married, i think this shows that tradition still has the last say, even in iranian society today :)

bah bah bahhhhhhhhhh ... ye arusi oftadam pas, han ???

ageh zan va mard ghati nist arusi,mano davat nakon azizam :D .

hehe che moftaki khodeto davat mikoni!!! albate iran hastesh, to ro davatam mikardim nemiyumadi :harhar_wft[1]:

avalan ke shoma va man 1 sal va khurdei hast hamdigar ro mishnasim va haghesh bud beh man zudtar migofti ... hala mifahmam keh pas refigh nabudim .

dovoman keh,hagh ba shomast, man az enghelab beh invar tar iran naraftam va ta zamani keh in islamist ha va islam va akhund unja basheh, hich vaght nakhaham raft, bana barin shoma bayad yek mehmani bedin vaseh unhaei keh nemitavanand biayand beh iran (in London !) .

sevoman,khodam ro davat kardam ,goftam shayad khasti keh intori basheh,hala keh nah,bi khial pas .

na khodayish hagh ba tos bayad zudtar behet migoftam mazerat mikham, u know i love you really :friends:

Guest triple555

oh i just noticed that you got engaged!!! congrats lolita joon!! :dance_baby_wft: :friends:

oh i just noticed that you got engaged!!! congrats lolita joon!! :dance_baby_wft: :friends:

mer30 azizam, mikhastam ba'adaz aghdam post bezanam, vali excitment go the best of me i suppose :dance_baby_wft:

Poor guy.....I need to talk him out of this! Of course I'm kidding....maybe.....congrats!

too late i tried already, he wont budge im afraid :harhar_wft[1]:

So Cacy when are you going to khastegari? find a girl and close the deal!

It's now a contest between Shaghayegh and Neeloofar. Neeloofar did earn some big points this month by doing a striptease on webcam, so she's definitely in the lead!

So Cacy when are you going to khastegari? find a girl and close the deal!

It's now a contest between Shaghayegh and Neeloofar. Neeloofar did earn some big points this month by doing a striptease on webcam, so she's definitely in the lead!

I say go for Shaghayegh!

She is an easy going girl, plus she has never ad any kind of plastic surgery! :dance_baby_wft:

na khodayish hagh ba tos bayad zudtar behet migoftam mazerat mikham, u know i love you really :friends:

bebinam.. hamisheh injuri adama ro khar mikoni ? hehehehehe mobarak basheh aziz :) .