Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
pourya

MUSIC VIDEOS

Hi keano, yes i used to work as an assistant in a studio during my university days. I only worked part-time to fit around my studies and band. As a guitarist and lead singer i was naturally curious of the recording process and spent as much time as possible siphoning knowledge from the studio and lead engineers. I became very competent with Pro Tools and VSTs etc. It's been a few years since my time there and i've now started with Logic Pro and it's nto been an easy transition as i hoped. Man this is an entirely different animal altogether. Although i am beginning to see the clear advantages it has.

How about yourself Keano jan? In what capacity are you working in the studio(s)?

How nice, so is your university study also music-related? I play Keyboard/Piano as my main instrument, but I also play Guitar, Drums, Percussion and secondary instruments. I am not a sound engineer but I have spent many years in studios doing my own music and helping some friends with their music as well. I arrange all my own music, I've been doing most of my old stuff via Cubase, but 4 years ago I bought Logic Pro 7 and I am still trying to learn it, but seems like the more you learn about it the more you realize you're still too far away from knowing it all, although I've also been very procrastinative in learning the software which it partly is to be blamed on my busy schedule and hectic economy etc. BTW I need to upgrade it!

But all in all I just love Logic pro!

Ebi - Khali

Such beautiful song and strong lyrics, Ebi's new vocal version is a masterpiece, full of feelings, such great deliverance!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HG5CYtyDuQ

:( :( :( :( :(

Damn that was hot, it totally turned me on!

You naughty thing!

Skyla - Ayo Technology

Not impressed with the song, nor her vocals, however her insanely cute face got me all into her! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDYskJWtq1w

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: