Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.

My big problem....

Hello there...

I recently have been dealing with a new problem that I though might be something in common with some other people in here as well. Well, simply I cannot sleep during the night time at all, instead I sleep during the day time! This is ruining my whole day and I'm gradually getting into more serious problems such as negative interactions with my group mates at uni and other people that have contact with and I'm in touch with. Medications might work, but many of those chemicals require doctor's prescription and as far as I know, they do not have Wallmart and London Drungs in Europe either. Furthermore, I'd like to say that I wouldn't try sex and masturbation either. Now, with the above given equation, would you be able to come up with an answer? If you could and it did work I will not ever forget your name for the whole entire my life. I would promise to try all your suggestions, as long as they are logical.

if somone hits u really hard u go to sleep

if u drink half a bottle of vodka u go to sleep

smoke weed all day then u can sleep at night

what more choice do u want? :punishing_wft: pick one and stick with it lool :diablo:

really i do 410 situps them i sleep like a log or go 4 a run (long run) :diablo:

The best advice I could give for this techinical issue is:

WARM MILK! (You can even add a spoonful of honey in it if you want!)

Honestly it works for me every time. Balaye hamin shil doosh dalam man :baby:

The best advice I could give for this techinical issue is:

WARM MILK! (You can even add a spoonful of honey in it if you want!)

Honestly it works for me every time. Balaye hamin shil doosh dalam man :baby:

he's not 4 u no :diablo:

For the sake of just throwing in another post of me using this emoticon (for those who keep count), also an advice for a good night sleep (afterwards at least!):

:thsmileysex:

do you exercise? If you don't, you should try it! It seems to be the cure to all problems these days... :)))

but no, seriously!

hi! I want to help. Many could be the reasons, bad habits, depression, anxiety, chemical brain imbalance... who knows? So if after trying many advises you can't get to sleep right, the consider professional assistance.

My advices:

1. Try to concentrate in the way you breath. This will relax you. Inhale air slowly during 5 seconds, keep it inside 5 seconds more and after breathe out for 5 seconds more. Meanwhile you do this imagine your favorite colors filling you each time you breath.

2. Tune in to some radio station which plays relaxing music

3. Count slowly from 1 to 15 and backwards, after just think randomly in some number between 1-15

Doing that kind of thinks will help your mind to avoid thinking in things that make you become anxious. Also avoid drinking coffee, coke, chocolate at night.

GOOD LUCK!

Guest Javidan
Hello there...

I recently have been dealing with a new problem that I though might be something in common with some other people in here as well. Well, simply I cannot sleep during the night time at all, instead I sleep during the day time! This is ruining my whole day and I'm gradually getting into more serious problems such as negative interactions with my group mates at uni and other people that have contact with and I'm in touch with. Medications might work, but many of those chemicals require doctor's prescription and as far as I know, they do not have Wallmart and London Drungs in Europe either. Furthermore, I'd like to say that I wouldn't try sex and masturbation either. Now, with the above given equation, would you be able to come up with an answer? If you could and it did work I will not ever forget your name for the whole entire my life. I would promise to try all your suggestions, as long as they are logical.

try to eat before you go to bed, I get sleepy everytime I eat alot

I have the same problem, from time to time i can't sleep at night!.

This is what i do (It works for me) If you can't sleep at night, don't sleep!

but don't sleep at daytime neither!!

believe me, the next night you are gonna sleep!

Set your clock to wake you early in the next morning around 6 or something. have a VERY productive day (walk around from class to class, go to the gym to have a good work-out) go for groceries etc. etc. You will sleep like a rose that night.

Get back to us if it worked :) and Good luck :)