Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Dr.

Suicide...

Well, I am so sorry if I am coming up with a weird topic, but it is a topic anyways. What to you guys really know about suicide? do you really think there is a point that suicide would be considered an excepted behavior? Do you have any memories regarding this topic that you wanna share, by any chance? have you even known anyone that has gone through this thing? If so, what were the consequences for the siblings? What do you really know about this sort of behavior. I'd like to have you guys' opinions on it as well, since we have variety of members from all sort of backgrounds...

Boozer!!

Suicide under any circumstances is just wrong and absurd, having said that I have had a few friends from my childhood who committed suicide and unfortunately all died. One of them the reason for his suicide was because of his parents disapproval of this girl he loved, so what he did was that he stole his dad's Hand gun (His dad was a military officer) and went to his GF's house sat next to her, hugged her and told her how much he loved her and there's nothing that could stop him from loving her, and he prefers dying than giving up on her, then he pulled his dad's gun and shot himself in the head, this news disturbed to be death and took me long to get over it.

^ Awww, that's so sad to hear!!! I'm sure he could've stayed and they could've faught like soldiers to be together. The girl must be in eternal depression...

To me its an obvious option, it should be accepted as an individual's privilege in life! Considering suicide immoral is one thing but illegal? Especially when your life is supposed to belong to you! I never decided to enter this life, I was rather thrown in it! But I sure hell wont let anyone take away my option to exit it if I no longer wish to be in it! Life should be a choice, not enforced from birth all the way to death!

wow..that was shocking! He really must have loved the girl. I wish someone would have loved me that much! :baby:

Mademoiselle loves you that much!

Yeah, we also have this one:

:thsmileysex:

Yeah, we also have this one:

:thsmileysex:

Is that the one we often see in Pourya's posts a lot? lol

Suicide under any circumstances is just wrong and absurd, having said that I have had a few friends from my childhood who committed suicide and unfortunately all died. One of them the reason for his suicide was because of his parents disapproval of this girl he loved, so what he did was that he stole his dad's Hand gun (His dad was a military officer) and went to his GF's house sat next to her, hugged her and told her how much he loved her and there's nothing that could stop him from loving her, and he prefers dying than giving up on her, then he pulled his dad's gun and shot himself in the head, this news disturbed to be death and took me long to get over it.

wow do u no many people kill them self? :diablo:

wow do u no many people kill them self? :diablo:

Yes, I do! :diablo: :diablo:

I personally think that there is nothing wrong with suicide!

First of all... You have absolute right to decide what's best for you as long as it does not have a negative impact on others!

You might say! Ok! If somebody commits suicide, It does have a negative effect on us! Then I would add! The only reason that people's attitude toward suicide is so hush is because of them, realizing how temporary this life is! Otherwise... they are not going to deal with your sh*t! That is all there is! Fake sympathy!

Some people commit suicide because they have problems, Some, because they have no problems at all and that makes them bored and some because they just so tiered of their society making them forcefully to be loved according to their own moralistic nonsense imported from outer space!

So! To all suicidal friends out there! On my behalf there is nothing wrong with your action AS LONG AS you don't leave a mess for me! So! Please don't do it when I'm around!

Thank you!

Godspeed!

• Like 1

First of all... You have absolute right to decide what's best for you as long as it does not have a negative impact on others!

What if you are not in a sane state to make such decisions for yourself? Is someone that wants to commit suicide sane? Hasn't the negative impact of society led them into wanting to take such a step, in most cases? So shouldn't we be reflecting on our societies instead of just allowing people to take the easier option?

You might say! Ok! If somebody commits suicide, It does have a negative effect on us! Then I would add! The only reason that people's attitude toward suicide is so hush is because of them, realizing how temporary this life is! Otherwise... they are not going to deal with your sh*t! That is all there is! Fake sympathy!

Sorry? Fake Sympathy? Most people in the world we are living in are very emotional and affectionate people, thank God! And believe it or not when they hear news that someone has commited suicide, be it the next door neighbour or someone on the other side of the world, we react, we get upset, no matter what. If it's to become a regular action as it is no longer deemed as immoral then don't you think that we are going to create an emotionless world for ourselves?

Furthermore, what impact is this going to have on our children and young people? Is this a good reflection of our society? Is it ok to teach our children that you don't have to face the miseries of life, just take the easier option?

So! To all suicidal friends out there! On my behalf there is nothing wrong with your action AS LONG AS you don't leave a mess for me! So! Please don't do it when I'm around!

Therefore... I shall take the liberty of freedom of speech and say...

I too think is kind of sad that there are still " Religious people " out there!

I think sometimes you try to hard to be open-minded and then you end up having the opposite reaction, that is to say, 'If it's not affecting me then I don't give a damn!'. Whether you like it or not, every action that another takes in this world will affect you, if not directly then indirectly. It is the actions of individuals that leads to the making of policy and Law is the outcome which you and your family have to abide by!

Couldn't you also say that people being religious doesn't affect you either and if your going to say that you were in the Edgware Rd or Euston Tubes during the London Bombings, or happened to be near the World Trade Centre on 9/11 then I would ask you whether you really think those people are 'religious'?

I think as Humans and citizens of this world we should be more conscientious about the world around us and not simply look at how it will affect us but, others and world system in general. This is what I call 'open-minded'.

I personally think people who commit suicide are weak, and i would pity their behaviour i think that we are capable of turning our life around no matter what or how much something effects us an nothing is bad enough for us to be selfish enough to take your own life!!!

The only time i would feel bad about suicide is when it happens to people who have a mental disability, depression, schizophrenia etc

What if you are not in a sane state to make such decisions for yourself? Is someone that wants to commit suicide sane? Hasn't the negative impact of society led them into wanting to take such a step, in most cases? So shouldn't we be reflecting on our societies instead of just allowing people to take the easier option?

So! Now you make a decision for others to see if their actions are or aren't in favour of society!? Hum!!!

If I'm sane and I want to kill myself! That's my business and If I'm insane, Thanks for that! Lets face it! One less idiot on this planet!

Then again! No matter how sane you are! Among a group of insane's... You'll get the blame!

Sorry? Fake Sympathy? Most people in the world we are living in are very emotional and affectionate people, thank God! And believe it or not when they hear news that someone has committed suicide, be it the next door neighbour or someone on the other side of the world, we react, we get upset, no matter what. If it's to become a regular action as it is no longer deemed as immoral then don't you think that we are going to create an emotionless world for ourselves?

Furthermore, what impact is this going to have on our children and young people? Is this a good reflection of our society? Is it ok to teach our children that you don't have to face the miseries of life, just take the easier option?

1: Really! I didn't know that! People are emotional! They are emotional when they see someone hanging or stoning! Maybe that's why they all come together to watch!

People are emotional when they know for fact that their soldiers killing thousands and thousands of human beings on the other side of the world! As long as they get their fast foods and other things which they got used to... Who cares what the consequences are!

They are infarct! Emotional!

2: Thank god! Although he/she/it knows that by creating someone, his or her way of life will lead him to kill himself...still likes to enjoy his delicious gift of free will! Because It's GOD and he knows about everything...So! He wants that to happen!

According to most definitions for what so called God!

I think sometimes you try to hard to be open-minded and then you end up having the opposite reaction, that is to say, 'If it's not affecting me then I don't give a damn!'. Whether you like it or not, every action that another takes in this world will affect you, if not directly then indirectly. It is the actions of individuals that leads to the making of policy and Law is the outcome which you and your family have to abide by!

I never try to be something! I am what I am! You can call it whatever you want! You might be right! Individual action can have an impact on others or individuals! You never know! If a person has got some problem which is directly related to his society and he is trying to solve it! He might come across an emotional person like you who tries to not to solve his problem but giving him a long list of social morals and try to convince him that all or actions should be in favour of all! Live like others then you'll be ok!

No wonder why some people snap and take a gun and start killing people and at the end they finish themselves! There should be a motivation! Your local social canceller perhaps!

I'm not going to go through "Religion" again since there is always one solid answer that usually ends up my desiccations with people about it!

" We don't know!" That's it...

There is god and that's it! We don't know anything else! It's just god! We can't be god therefore we don't know!

Anyway! I was wondering if I really didn't give a damn about people and society! Why am I so anti social! I don't know! It's a good question though! Like the existence of God!

But...That was a very good one though! People are emotional! I don't know which planet you are living in but where I live and where I've been... There are plenty of unemotional aliens!

Shine on...

• Like 1

Anyway, I'm not going to create a 10 page thread of arguments between Mademoiselle and Zede-hal because in most cases it's just circular BUT I had to previously respond to your post because readers and members of Bia2 forums should be entitled to see both sides of the argument LOL.

Vali one word of advice I have for you:

Always try to see the goodness of people and believe me there is a goodness there, in most cases we want to block it out to make ourselves feel better.

Happy to be back...i went to dallas for a couple of days :air_kiss_wft: anybody missed me :(

ok suicide here is my story....

remember the guy, my so called "love of my life" well he committed suicide in jail, u see he was in dubai illegally and he got cought after one year so they took to like the worst prison in the border of iran and duabi i think....anywayz..he said its the worst and i forgot the name of it...i remember he told me...

and so he was there for about 2 years. and in there, he committed suicide, but someone told one of the officers and they were able to get him to the emergency room fast and they saved him, he cut himself with a knife on his arm but there is a huge line and u cant really touch his arm, it hurts him bad...to the point where he could start crying.....its bad...

but yeah he did that...

he is a jerk...i hate him :(

^ Yeah, you were missed sweety :air_kiss_wft:

Is this the same guy that you dedicated a thread to just recently? :unsure:

^ Yeah, you were missed sweety :air_kiss_wft:

Is this the same guy that you dedicated a thread to just recently? :unsure:

yes... :harhar_wft[1]:

baba berid khodetun ro bokoshid faghat beh 2 nokteh tavajoh konid :

1-jeloy-e mashin khodetun ro nandazin baray-e khod koshi choun bikhod va bi jahat mardom ro aziatt khahid kard va gereftar !

2-hatman ghabl az khodkoshi, yek nameh benevisid va emza konid ! intori police karesh rahat tar khahad shod va gereftari baray-e familetun dorost nakhahid kard.

Sepasgozaram ...

The lawyer : Siamak Q

I hope Boozer didn't take Zede-Hal and Sia's advice, he hasn't been around ever since He read their responses!