Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

When young boys fall in Love.

Well basically there's this young boy who's like 15 and he's really sweet and recently I suspect that he is developing a crush for me by the things that he says. I know that he's in a really sensitive stage in his life and I don't know how to react with him. I don't want to provoke him or hurt him, you know how young boys at this age can be like.

So what do I do?

Thanks in advance.

I suspect that he is developing a crush for me by the things that he says.

Poor kid, only if he knew what trouble he is getting himself into! :haha:

On a serious note, boys at the younger age, normally tend to get attracted to older women, I remember at the age of 9-10 I had this private Piano instructor lady who BTW was fuc*ing gorgeous, I had fallen in love with her so deeply that for months every single night I would go to my bed thinking of her while fantasizing about her, Hell I even Fu**ed her in my wild imagination every night, and constructed this belief that she also loves me and wants me bad! :haha:

You don't need to do anything in particular, the only thing you need to be cautious is not to act/behave in such way which might imply a possible interest of yours in him, don't do anything to mislead him, don't even act as if you already know that he has developped some kind of love for you, cuz he might take it wrong way!

My 2 cents...

LOLLL @ your first line! :giggle:

You knew how to *ahem* at the age of 9-10?! :blink: Does that mean that Pourya knew at the age of 5? :haha:

Keano did you ever tell your piano teacher about your fantasies and stuff? B/C this little man does, nothing kinky, he's more innocent than the average Bia2 guy :haha: But when he tells me his fantasies and day dreams I don't actually know how to react so in most cases I laugh it off and call him a cutey, but I feel as if I'm encouraging him and leading him on though thats not my intention at all...

I mean in most cases you can avoid the situation but because I have to work alongside young children like him, I can't actually avoid and ignore.

You knew how to *ahem* at the age of 9-10?! :blink: Does that mean that Pourya knew at the age of 5? :haha:

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in, as Don Carleone once said!lol

I think I've mentioned this many times in this forum, I knew what *ahem* was rather early! How? instinct and curiosity plus that I was very early developed! I lost my virginity at the age of 10 to a 5 years older girlfriend! So I know about "older women" very well!lol hehe

Unfortunately AND fortunately there is not much you can do or should do to help him in this phase in his maturity! Its just a natural part of life, the feelings are overwhelming so are the hormones and its a kind of bittersweet agony wanting you but not having you! Him desiring you and be rejected by you is a natural "vaccination" against similar disappointments in future! It make shim ready to face that aspect of life better, while if not going through this now he will be more hurt when going through this later in life!

What you can do is to make it more easier for him by not being harsh towards him when rejecting him, his heart will break if he truly has a crush in you but you can prevent it from being smashed! Continue rejecting by emphasising on the fact that he is younger and it doesn't interest you! He'll keep trying and wishing but eventually he'll grow out of it and move on to the next "aunty"!lol

I suspect that he is developing a crush for me by the things that he says.

Poor kid, only if he knew what trouble he is getting himself into! :haha:

On a serious note, boys at the younger age, normally tend to get attracted to older women, I remember at the age of 9-10 I had this private Piano instructor lady who BTW was fuc*ing gorgeous, I had fallen in love with her so deeply that for months every single night I would go to my bed thinking of her while fantasizing about her, Hell I even Fu**ed her in my wild imagination every night, and constructed this belief that she also loves me and wants me bad! :haha:

You don't need to do anything in particular, the only thing you need to be cautious is not to act/behave in such way which might imply a possible interest of yours in him, don't do anything to mislead him, don't even act as if you already know that he has developped some kind of love for you, cuz he might take it wrong way!

My 2 cents...

Is the kid from an Iranian descent?

Just when I thought I was out they pull me back in, as Don Carleone once said!lol

I think I've mentioned this many times in this forum, I knew what *ahem* was rather early! How? instinct and curiosity plus that I was very early developed! I lost my virginity at the age of 10 to a 5 years older girlfriend! So I know about "older women" very well!lol hehe

Unfortunately AND fortunately there is not much you can do or should do to help him in this phase in his maturity! Its just a natural part of life, the feelings are overwhelming so are the hormones and its a kind of bittersweet agony wanting you but not having you! Him desiring you and be rejected by you is a natural "vaccination" against similar disappointments in future! It make shim ready to face that aspect of life better, while if not going through this now he will be more hurt when going through this later in life!

What you can do is to make it more easier for him by not being harsh towards him when rejecting him, his heart will break if he truly has a crush in you but you can prevent it from being smashed! Continue rejecting by emphasising on the fact that he is younger and it doesn't interest you! He'll keep trying and wishing but eventually he'll grow out of it and move on to the next "aunty"!lol

LOLL @ the Carleone quote :giggle:

Awww I hate breaking hearts even of little boys and some guys can be VERY sensitive regardless of how many times they have had relationship breakdowns. But I don't know, it's rather annoying :poke: lol. You men, az koochik ta bozorgetoon darde sare! :giggle:

Is the kid from an Iranian descent?

No, he's English.

oh oh ohhhhhhhhh... bichareh pesareh ! delam barash misuzeh :D .

Well basically there's this young boy who's like 15 and he's really sweet and recently I suspect that he is developing a crush for me by the things that he says. I know that he's in a really sensitive stage in his life and I don't know how to react with him. I don't want to provoke him or hurt him, you know how young boys at this age can be like.

So what do I do?

Thanks in advance.

don't do anything it's ok just leave it. if it's not broken don't fix it. but i'm not say be caerless keep an eye out :air_kiss_wft: or just find a GF 4 him :diablo:

^ Haha! Actually I think I could do a good job of that. Find nice, cute girls who can cook and of course have the right skills in... :brows: :p

yeah now that you are already an agony aunt add finding GFs to the list of your tasks!lol

yes we can all show everyone how much free time we have :harhar_wft[1]: :diablo:

madamoseila, tell him to go and drink his milk :diablo:

Mademoiselle drinks milk herself too!

:giggle:

Ale man shil doosh dalam :baby:

omg tell me about it.its like young girls falling for old guys...

Actually I prefer older guys, much older than me. But you see I think age is just a number, it's when guys/girls are still too young to understand a serious relationship, that's when age becomes a factor.

Ale man shir doost daram :baby:

Manam shir doosh daram :baby: