Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

Marriage

So the discussion of this thread will be based around these sort of questions:

- What marriage means to you? Is it something you definitely consider or whether you think it's a hopeless union?

- Why you think divorce rate is on a steady increase? Why remarriage is on an increase?

- What a successful marriage is to you? What your ideal partner would be like?

This is a sensitive issue so please please repsect EVERYONE's views, attack the arguer not the argument lol, no I mean the argument not the arguer hehe! And no vahshi-bazi or else you will be expelled from contributing to the thread LOL!

The discussion may now proceed...

- Why you think divorce rate is on a steady increase? Why remarriage is on an increase?

where did you get the above statistics from? the source must had been quoted!

attack the arguer not the argument lol, no I mean the argument not the arguer hehe! And no vahshi-bazi or else you will be expelled from contributing to the thread LOL!

You are not taking the thread serious yourself! how would you expect other members to do so then? specially with having Siamak and Keano around...

where did you get the above statistics from? the source must had been quoted!

Good question. I use to study sociology at school and these things were discussed vali you are right and I should mention this that the statistics may be differet for every country and the one I gave above is mainly associated with Western countries.

attack the arguer not the argument lol, no I mean the argument not the arguer hehe! And no vahshi-bazi or else you will be expelled from contributing to the thread LOL!

You are not taking the thread serious yourself! how would you expect other members to do so then? specially with having Siamak and Keano around...

LOLLLL, Sorry. Manam mesle khodeshoon silly billy shodam.