Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Kurdish-Boy

what do you think about kurds?

whereas in most Iraqi, Turkish sites you'll clearly see hundreds of topics devoted to separation of Kurdistan from their respective current countries!

are you being serious? do you mean that turkye and iraq are respective to kurds? thats the most stupid thing ever heard from you, the turkish and the iraqy governmenrt are killing us.

I am being very generous and tolerant with you baby boy, and I strongly recommend you to refrain from throwing in harsh comments and accusations! your approach is in such unacceptable and bigoted manner. here we do not tolerate people who resort to name calling and lame tactics of lumping others with non sense crap!

Either your command of English is poor, or you have difficulty comprehending people's comments, in this thread you have being quoting people out of context!

Go re-read my statement and try to understand my point! and stop acting like an insecure individual!

i know, my english is poor, because i have been to london for one year only, i came from holland, but i dont like people to insist that our enemies are respective to us, thats not true, we are respectfull to them

I wasn't going to reply to this thread clearly beacsue you lack the necessary argumentative skills but can I just put you out of your miseries? Keano didn't mean that Iraq and Turkey respect Kurds!!! He meant that because they don't respect Kurds, Kurds of those countries are pressing for independance.

The menaing of 'respective' in this context is: Relating to two or more persons or things regarded individually; particular: successful in their respective fields. (Answers.com)

whereas in most Iraqi, Turkish sites you'll clearly see hundreds of topics devoted to separation of Kurdistan from their respective current countries!

are you being serious? do you mean that turkye and iraq are respective to kurds? thats the most stupid thing ever heard from you, the turkish and the iraqy governmenrt are killing us.

I am being very generous and tolerant with you baby boy, and I strongly recommend you to refrain from throwing in harsh comments and accusations! your approach is in such unacceptable and bigoted manner. here we do not tolerate people who resort to name calling and lame tactics of lumping others with non sense crap!

Either your command of English is poor, or you have difficulty comprehending people's comments, in this thread you have being quoting people out of context!

Go re-read my statement and try to understand my point! and stop acting like an insecure individual!

i know, my english is poor, because i have been to london for one year only, i came from holland, but i dont like people to insist that our enemies are respective to us, thats not true, we are respectfull to them

I wasn't going to reply to this thread clearly beacsue you lack the necessary argumentative skills but can I just put you out of your miseries? Keano didn't mean that Iraq and Turkey respect Kurds!!! He meant that because they don't respect Kurds, Kurds of those countries are pressing for independance.

The menaing of 'respective' in this context is: Relating to two or more persons or things regarded individually; particular: successful in their respective fields. (Answers.com)

Nice! loved that!

How's the weather in beautiful Vancouver Niloufar jaan? I miss home...

its freezing

I miss it so much...can you do me a favor?

what kind of favour lol dont ask me to go walk in the rain cuz i WONT lol

ohh ok, well that was a misunderstanding, im sorry, and indeed he is right.

iran is very good to us, they respect the kurds. i definitly agree on that.

what kind of favour lol dont ask me to go walk in the rain cuz i WONT lol

He wants you to get nekkid in the rain and take pix.

He wants you to get nekkid in the rain and take pix.

lol u only post when u want to say something dirty!

You'd do it if Andy asked you to chica.

Guest Javidan
i am very proud of my persian brothers, because i have never seen persians who are racist towards kurds

but the turkish people are very racist towards us, they opress us and they dont let us to speak our language.

even the arabs are the same towards us.

so i am asking for your opinions, what do you think about kurds??

and by the way, the most important question

do you think we kurds got right on an independent state?

Listen, I have nothing against kurds, they should have the rights to speak kurdish and etc, BUT they don't have right to say that we iranians occupied your "country"

U can't say that kurdistan belongs to the kurds, I dont care about the kurds of iraq or turkey, I only care about Iran. and yes you're iranian but not persian and I say that the iranian people should controll Iran, not the mullahs, that means kurds, persian, lor's, balochs etc should controll iran together, they should have equal rights but unfortunately IRI is opressing everyone in Iran not just the kurds.

There is no country called Kurdistan and there has never been one either, the kurds of iran belongs to iran, they are iranian as much as persian etc. But if u say that you kurds had a country I ask u when? when did kurds have a country? do u mean the median empire which excisted 2500 years ago?

the medians gave up their country during the battle against persia, they choosed to live with the persians, and be a part of the persian empire instead of fighting them. that's what you kurds should do, if u say u love Iran you shouldn't salute PKK and spread communist propaganda, if u love iran u should help us and fight back IRI.

PKK and your peshmerghas won't take even one inch of Iran, iranians are patriots, look how we fought against Iraq, iranians won't sit back and do nothing, they will fight back I can promise u that, your peshmerghas is nothing compared to this

peace

i am very proud of my persian brothers, because i have never seen persians who are racist towards kurds

but the turkish people are very racist towards us, they opress us and they dont let us to speak our language.

even the arabs are the same towards us.

so i am asking for your opinions, what do you think about kurds??

and by the way, the most important question

do you think we kurds got right on an independent state?

Excuse me if i am wrong, but arent the "kurds" and the "persians" both of the indo-iranian or "aryan" stock? Arent the kurds and persian an iranian people( i mean ethnically not nationally)? Arent the kurds from the Ancient medes, who were an iranian empire? Wasnt Cyrus the great half Kurdish mede and half pars? If it werent for the kurds, there would be no iran, there would be no "Kourosh e bozorg." I love the Kurds and the other iranian peoples (and all other cultures in the world). the Persians, Kurds, and all othe iranian peoples are all brothers, (and offcourse everyone in the world are brothers and sisters).

So ya, i really like the kurdish people, i actually am trying to learn kurdish.

And don't worry alot of arabs are mean to us too.