Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

GFs Vs BFs!

So0o do you have more Guys as friends, or girls as friends? And why?

Personally I have about the same number, however, I spend more time, or at least I prefer to, spend more time with my GFs who I enjoy being in the company of. I mean take an average Saturday, I would prolly want to do something girly that guys would find annoying/boring etc. Like today, I was going to go shopping after a meeting I had and one of the guys wanted to tag along just to 'kill time' and I told him quite bluntly that you will get REALLY sick if you think of coming shopping with me and that I TOTALLY recommend you don't! It was such a funny moment!

And over to you...

I was just telling a friend that all my life I have had only a couple of male friends while all others have been females! and mostly friends with benefits, as it has happened to be! the reason why is that I easily get bored of men since I don't share many of their main interests, for example cars and sports! and the one that we share, sex, I am so advanced in it that a conversation with the common guy about it is nothing but boring! girls on the other hand, they are so versatile! you often find some interesting side to them, you seldom get bored! even when it comes to sex they are more fun to talk to, let alone having it with! hehe!