Forum | Bia2.com
Sign in to follow this  
Mademoiselle

GHEIRAT!

I was going to make a poll though it seems as though only the elite on this forum get that privilege.

Girls-> Do you like a guy with a hint of Gheirat? Are you yourself blessed with a hint of it?

Guys-> Do you have a hint of Gheirat? Do you like a girl with a hint of it?

It's all about hints :giggle:

So0o0o...DISCUSS!

No rudeness and vahshi-bazi please LOL!

GHEIRAT! ?? bah... In chiza digeh az mod oftadeh :dance_baby_wft:

Gheirat is some sort of a protection of women by men in the Eastern culture.. isn't?

Which culture ??? az zamani keh arab ha umadan touye irun,ma digeh az in chiz miza na'arim :D .

gheyrati=turn off

and its not an iranian thing, kharejiya ham in chiza ro daran :bl

gheyrati=turn off

and its not an iranian thing, kharejiya ham in chiza ro daran :bl

Really?

See now I find it such a TURN ON!

I will post my 'mofasal' response later on...

gheyrate be ja ie when a guy who aint your man grabs ur butt is ok, but not whens its unwarrented and bordering obseesed-paranoid-psycho it aint ok. i think its about trust if u trust your partner there is no real place for gheyrat :)

Exc. the 'obseesed-paranoid-psycho' reactions that can be annoying and worrying I find Gheirat a bit of a turn on :bl

I know it sounds really wierd but whenever I witness it I would get really kinky about it hehe! Sometimes the reaction can just be a teaser.

Oh and to be honest, I do have a hint of gheirat in me lolll. I don't always make it obvious b/c sometimes you have to use your logic rather than emotions but I can be the sort of 'hands-off' and 'Me-me' person. If you get what I mean lol!

Maybe I have this opinion b/c I haven't been across the extreme side of gheirat, and hopefully I won't experience that! But this is how I feel about it ATM and infact it's one reason why I prefer older guys, b/c of the 'protection' and that little cute bit of it that they bring lol.

gheyrate be ja ie when a guy who aint your man grabs ur butt is ok, but not whens its unwarrented and bordering obseesed-paranoid-psycho it aint ok. i think its about trust if u trust your partner there is no real place for gheyrat :)

I hardly understood a word of what you said...

Exc. the 'obseesed-paranoid-psycho' reactions that can be annoying and worrying I find Gheirat a bit of a turn on :bl

I know it sounds really wierd but whenever I witness it I would get really kinky about it hehe! Sometimes the reaction can just be a teaser.

Oh and to be honest, I do have a hint of gheirat in me lolll. I don't always make it obvious b/c sometimes you have to use your logic rather than emotions but I can be the sort of 'hands-off' and 'Me-me' person. If you get what I mean lol!

Maybe I have this opinion b/c I haven't been across the extreme side of gheirat, and hopefully I won't experience that! But this is how I feel about it ATM and infact it's one reason why I prefer older guys, b/c of the 'protection' and that little cute bit of it that they bring lol.

Iknow a lot of women who find gheirat sexy, and even encourage or provoke it, and as fun as that can be for your sex life i think ppl have to be aware that gheirat harbours insecurities about ur relationship and so it may not be in the best interest of ur relationship to provoke it! although living in the world today theres plently of oppertunity without u having to provoke it so sit back and enjoy what happens naturally :harhar_wft[1]:

^ No I would never provoke it, it's dangerous and you can end up choking yourself vali it happens naturally anyway and I wouldn't get angry or overreact about it. I would just sit back and get kinky LOL! :brows:

Gheirat mal-e un mardai hast keh beh zaneshun shak daran,baghiash alakieh :D .

Wow am I the only Bia2 member that finds it a turn on? :air_kiss_wft: :boredom_wft: LOOOL!

haha naw i actually totally understand u for finding it a turn on, i once used to myself, but then i had a nasty experience with it and from then on i just find it disguting!haha

Oh well did it involve violence? Because gheirat doesn't actually mean violence, it's the natural instinct of it. Plus I'm rather gheirati myself :brows: :p LOL!

But I can see why you don't like it, I wouldn't blame it on the guys gheirat, I would blame it on his uncontrolable barbaric side which has nothing to do with that natural harmless human instinct.

Basically one at a younger age may tend to act in such manner, however the older you get, the more you get to realize how destructive effects can be caused by enforcing too much gheyrat into a relationship. it becomes annoying, and it won't sound as pleasing and soothing as it used to be, even in the beginning of a relationship you might find some gheyrat a big turn oh, however as times goes by, you'll learn how bothersome and intrusive this gheyrat has become.

Bottom line, try to get rid of the gheyrat, it's not healthy, bear in mind getting rid of gheyrat does not imply giving up on your loved one, and not caring for him/her...

Yeah well, I think it depends on the angle at which you look at it! I mean my definition of it may be totally different to someone else's definition.

It sure does fade away as you go deeper into the relationship particularly b/c of the confidence you develop that that person is definitely here to stay LOL.

Nonetheless, gheirat, like many other social conducts, has its bad usage and good usage.

Yeah the deeper into it, the better! :dance_baby_wft:

I was going to make a poll though it seems as though only the elite on this forum get that privilege.

Girls-> Do you like a guy with a hint of Gheirat? Are you yourself blessed with a hint of it?

Guys-> Do you have a hint of Gheirat? Do you like a girl with a hint of it?

It's all about hints :giggle:

So0o0o...DISCUSS!

No rudeness and vahshi-bazi please LOL!

I'm not Persian. What does gheirat mean??