Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

Go Random

i go to lots concerts in madrid paris and london, but this is a special one :) .

Monday 16 March 2009 Tina Turner

Sh Solati wedding .

LOL I was is this wedding!

So Ebi just finished his anti-IR song and soon he will shoot a video. This for me was kind of unexpected, cuz Ebi has not really sung a political song in a long time and I applaud him for doing this! :k

listening to the new Black Cats album, not bad but whats the point of having a Hooman sound-alike who puts a Kamyar twist in the same band as these both artists recently sang in?!!!!! Is it reinvention?!!! or does it send the message: I wish these guys hadn't left!!! listen to the track "Khanoom" on this album!

lol its not unlikely, however this 'musicema' website has a tabloid/shaye'e sazi habit in its own source material! thats why I never use it, since it says much stuff which sometimes just smells fishy! like when it said that habib and mohamad are in iran for the son to undergo surgery and that bijan mortazavi and ghmayshi have got persmission to go back! there might lie a truth in these but I got never varified!

listening to the new Black Cats album, not bad but whats the point of having a Hooman sound-alike who puts a Kamyar twist in the same band as these both artists recently sang in?!!!!! Is it reinvention?!!! or does it send the message: I wish these guys hadn't left!!! listen to the track "Khanoom" on this album!

LOL, bro you know that one of them already left the band? haha Sammy left BC and he's now in Dubai

Sammy left BC and he's now in Dubai

ina miran dubai chikar ?? migan unja keh kar nist aslan !!! :eek_wft:

Dubai miran to Cabaret mikhoonan I guess, badesham majjani har shab ba ye seri dokhtaraye Irooni mikhaban va I guess that's what floats their boat!

Dubai miran to Cabaret mikhoonan I guess, badesham majjani har shab ba ye seri dokhtaraye Irooni mikhaban va I guess that's what floats their boat!

hmmm... cheh aberu rizi in hast beh Khoda !!! baray hamin hast keh migan tuye dubai iruni ha digeh aberu nadaran va dar unja hesabi aziat mikonand iruni ha ro !

LOL, bro you know that one of them already left the band? haha Sammy left BC and he's now in Dubai

lol I guess BC is working on a member exchange program! :haha:

today i heard A O Base at Bia2.com radio and i love it :) ...

thx to Dj :brows:

This song by Iranian German musician Puya (ft. George Hora & Kamelia) has been blazing a trail on European music charts since October, 2009.

He is in http://www.euro200.net/EURO-200.htm too .

the other language is romanian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ_M9cgvBec

So this new singer Shahab Tiam used (Abused) Maryam Heydarzadeh's lyrics without even bothering to contact her for permission and furthermore purchase plan of the lyrics, so the album is apparently released and the music video is made, Maryam has contacted the artist, so have Maryam's friends in LA, yet the artist has refrained from making any kind of collaboration whatsoever in order to make a payment arrangement. it's a shame! :no: :hammer: :thmbdn2xw:

Thats really an arrogant gesture! Especially now after that she has made clear how she dislikes when people use her writings without her permission and approval! I mean what on earth makes you do such a thing, its not like there is lack of lyrics! Is it worth it to stop so low? I really didn't expect this from Tiam who did always strike me as a decent guy!