Forum | Bia2.com
dodo

Go Random

looool

Khodaish dokhtara mibinin? maa har chi ke migim in Pourya ye javabi dare ke bede...biain ye kari konim ke in hichi natune bege :D :harhar_wft[1]: :harhar_wft[1]:

U never know, shayad age chandtayi berizin saram lol :D ....emtehanesh zarari nadare! :brows:

motmean bash regretesh mikoni..man ke midounam wat ur thinking off alan vali khob trust me u'll regret it cuz u wont get wt u want :D

lol

2d1smzo.jpg

Guest triple555

eshghe mani yezare doostam dashte baash :dance_baby_wft:

omre mani yezare doostam dashte baash :dance_baby_wft:

WTF was going through Scarlett Johansson's head when she decided to become a singer and release her own album? :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

She purely made and azz of herself by doing this! ruins her acting career and image! :punishing_wft: :punishing_wft:

I mean even Bita and Badri Hemmatyaar can sing better than her:

Hey behet migam to ham mitooni singer beshi, hey khodeto baavar nakon Amili Pamili! :giggle:

lol its seldom i say this word about anyone singing but she sounds *¤#%&!lol :haha: she should stick to being :thbooanim:

LOL, all music critics have been dissing her for doing this tragedy! :haha:

I mean even Sahar in her youtube clips did a better job! :giggle:

Guest triple555
Hey behet migam to ham mitooni singer beshi, hey khodeto baavar nakon Amili Pamili! :giggle:

keano you haven't heard me sing though! :haha: its dreeeaaadful! deklame balad hastam! :dance_baby_wft:

LOL, I just watched Arash's newvideo which was shot in Budapest, Hungary. It's got exact same storyline as the movie "Ghost" featuring Patrick Swayze and Demi Moore! :haha:

is he still dating shagha...sorry Claudia Lynx?lol :D

LOL no bro, actually she's been with Tito Jackson for quite some time now. There's even a documentary on youtube on the Jackson's family visiting UK, you can find almost the entire documentary on youtube, here are some:

LOL, it's funny how Tito calls it a relationship, though Shaghayegh calls it "Good friends" :)) here you go:

:haha:

looooooooooooool i knew about the friendship but not the realtionship! :)) first it was an iranian MJ inspired artist, now MJs brother! So I guess this girl works her way closer and closer to Michael himself!lol :haha:

irunieh digeh baba ! :)))

Black Eyed Peas - Shut Up persian song